AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-05-2005, 15:20   #166

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa_Pimp
Ahh my dear friend nadir, always up for quick remarks.

Milan didn't beat barcelona in the knock-out stage but in the group stage, and as I remember it Ronaldhino had one of the highlight goals of the CL when he scored one across the defense of Milan and top corner with his left boot to beat AC. AS f <snip anti-milan rant>
whatever. i guess you love the attention so we'll just stop giving it to you. ciao.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2005, 15:34   #167

Grenoli_Trio

Registered User
 
Grenoli_Trio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Balbec
Fave Players: Salvadore, Nordahl, van Basten
Grenoli_Trio is on a distinguished road
I think Milan played his greatest football this year against JUVENTUS last week. We attacked from 20th minute to last minute. We were so unlucky. İnzaghi was not so good to score a goal. Buffon saved it with his ass! Penalties were not given and so on. I really liked Milan's football. Juventus was so bad as usual. Scoring a goal and defending with 10 men. Gods of Football really sucked last week. But no problem. We will win CL Cup. Who cares Scudetto, when CL trophy mentioned? Who is the best team of last 40 years? You gotta answers.
Grenoli_Trio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2005, 16:09   #168

ac_milan_foreva

Registered User
 
ac_milan_foreva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
ac_milan_foreva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
GOD i hope roma get relegated
man i wouldnt want to see that. i wouldnt want to see lazio parma roma or fiorentina or any big team get relagated. we need teams like roma in serie a.
__________________
ac_milan_foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2005, 16:15   #169

ac_milan_foreva

Registered User
 
ac_milan_foreva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
ac_milan_foreva is on a distinguished road
god what is wrong with us???? if we play like we did against juventus and lecce in the CL we will be trophiless this year. THAT CANNOT HAPPEN
__________________
ac_milan_foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2005, 16:41   #170

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_milan_foreva
man i wouldnt want to see that. i wouldnt want to see lazio parma roma or fiorentina or any big team get relagated. we need teams like roma in serie a.
i would love to see roma go down. with their attitude after winning the scudetto.... ugh.

either way, we lost the scudetto against brescia.

Last edited by Nadir; 15-05-2005 at 18:13.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2005, 16:56   #171

ASHWIN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
ASHWIN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_milan_foreva
god what is wrong with us???? if we play like we did against juventus and lecce in the CL we will be trophiless this year. THAT CANNOT HAPPEN
I agree, i m worried about their performances. If we continue at this rate,we can forget about the champions league.Y do we always falter at the last minute?
ASHWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2005, 16:59   #172

ac_milan_foreva

Registered User
 
ac_milan_foreva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
ac_milan_foreva is on a distinguished road
we really need to get motivated for the liverpool game. come on we cant stuble now. our whole season will go down the drain because of 2 games (milan-juventus, milan-liverpool)
__________________
ac_milan_foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2005, 19:44   #173

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Zdenek Zeman: “I am happy that the team fought back to earn a point we needed to ensure our safety, but it’s not over yet. I can’t complain about Axel Konan’s dismissal, this sort of behaviour should not be seen on a football field.”


bravo zeman.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 00:26   #174

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
To be logic we lose the scudetto today it doesn't matter which player made
amistake and kind of this staff since the wholl team played. we paid our slide mistake by losing points here and there. one thing I say to be emotinal
and logical that Milan didn't desrve this bad ending and we deserve scudetto
more than juve 100% but to bad the history will not say that . it will
say Juve win scudetto 28. I'm saying that while my heart is bledding and
I think our lose to juve last sunday cost alot. in 2 games Milan should start
with 2 team since we have nothing to lose and for first team to be rested
since we have difficult game in finel game of champion league so if we
win it it will cure my pain to lose scudetto and cure milan team and all milan fans to be honest I think losing scudetto in this time can be a wakeness for
team to play good and win champion league which is dearst to me .
I belive we will win and crown for 7 tittle if we realize and solve performans

by the way as result we lose scudetto I'll not listen to music 2 days altho
I listen to music 4 hour daily and I'll not which sport news next friday since I
can't stand saying juve win the scudetto not because I hate them but because they didn't deserve it

Forza Milan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 02:09   #175

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
That's all folks. Thank you, milanisti, for the exciting season we had, though it ened not in a proper way.

I wonder that 20 teams in Serie A is too much. It was better when it were only 18 of them.

Forza Magico Milan
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 04:23   #176

Hesham

Registered User
 
Hesham's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 1999
Location: Cairo-Egypt
Fave Players: Van Basten from the past and Maldini from the pres
Hesham is on a distinguished road
It is so dissapointing that we lost the title at the decisive stage while we were firm favourites . Clearly the pressure of challenging on two very tough fronts has mounted and cost us the Scudetto . I don't blame Carlo much for not using a squad rotation system because when we are equal in points with our main contender we cannot risk even though he could have given more room for players like Serginho , Ambro and Costacurta who are all reliable and always make an impact . Anyway we must fully concentrate on the CL final fielding a second string side against Palermo and giving the regulars the badly needed rest . We missed out on domestic glory but we still have a chance to reach European glory .
__________________
FORZA MILAN FOREVER .
Hesham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 04:37   #177

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
5 points in 2 games. anything can happen still

I must confess I was shocked, was following both games.. Really expected Milan to win this one. I dont know what to make of Vucinic's goal. It seemed like a freak one to me somehow.

Konan deserved the red
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 07:25   #178

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
I couldn`t watch match I saw only Lazio-Roma or Roma-Lazio!
IMO our Champion race over! we won`t be champions of CL too! Liverpool is stronger! I`m ACM fan and always supports but I think this year we did very well and our power is over!
Anyway I`m waiting to 7th Trophy(I hope we can do it)!
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 07:41   #179

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
again... sore losers!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 09:34   #180
brotus
Guest
 
hard luck , to me scudetto over after Juve match .

we are looking forward to Turkey game and so Milan earn Trophy and no bigger cup than ucl .
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.