AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 16:17   #166

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra View Post
He is a 22-year old central defender, who made his last appearance for us in 2006. We signed him, when he was 16.
Legati was also on the Italian U19 and U20 national team.

He is an interesting player, whom I'm looking forward to watch in the French Championnat next season.
Grazie, Amigo.

So if he is 22 years old, I assume he was born in 1986. I suppose he was the same Primavera's year with Abate, Mazoratti etc.

Anyone know the information about our italian midfielder whom Arsenal was interested in 2-3 years ago. We signed this player when he was 15 or 16 yo and many info said that he had big talent. Sorry, I forget his name again.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 16:48   #167

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Grazie, Amigo.

So if he is 22 years old, I assume he was born in 1986. I suppose he was the same Primavera's year with Abate, Mazoratti etc.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Anyone know the information about our italian midfielder whom Arsenal was interested in 2-3 years ago. We signed this player when he was 15 or 16 yo and many info said that he had big talent. Sorry, I forget his name again.
You must be thinking of Ferdinando Vitofrancesco, who is now loaned out to Cremonese. He has had a fantastic season, playing 25 matches and scoring 3 goals (he's a right back/midfielder).
But I also recall Arsenal being after Alex Guerci.

http://www.uscremonese.it/archivio/2...francesco.html
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...

Last edited by Capo Ultra; 03-07-2008 at 17:09.
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 16:55   #168

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
No, not Ferdanando. I do believe, I havent heard this name before.

Not also Alex Guerci.

If I am not mistaken, the player I mean played with Abete, Mazoratti also or at least one year before.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 17:00   #169

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
No, not Ferdanando. I do believe, I havent heard this name before.

Not also Alex Guerci.

If I am not mistaken, the player I mean played with Abete, Mazoratti also or at least one year before.
Sorry, my mistake. It was Federico Piazza. He now plays for Massese (Serie C1 B).

http://www.massesecalcio.it/official...d=19&Itemid=53



EDIT:

I found the article from Channel 4.
______________________________________________

Arsenal monitor Milan starlet Thursday 23 February, 2006


Arsenal are pondering a move for another of Italian football’s bright young things – Milan teenager Federico Piazza.

After robbing the Italian game of Arturo Lupoli, who left Parma for Highbury in July 2004, they now have their eyes on the Rossoneri midfielder.

Piazza is highly regarded in the Italian game and is currently seducing scouts at the annual Viareggio youth team tournament in Tuscany.

Although Milan understandably want to keep him on their books, a number of clubs are ready to take advantage of his current contractual situation.

The playmaker has yet to sign a professional contract with the Italian giants which means he would actually be available on a free transfer.

Arsenal, according to reports in the peninsula on Thursday, are understood to be assessing a move for the 18-year-old.

Premiership rivals Chelsea, as well as a host of Italian clubs, also have the youngster’s name on their assessment lists.

Channel 4
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 17:12   #170

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Yeah, thats it!! Federico Piazza. Grazie, Amigo!

The club's website says that he hasnt played a single game. I dont know if it's true or the web doesnt have exact informations.

Couple years ago, if I wanted to find a player, there was a website that provide almost every player even young player but people must first register (pay) to be able to read the players' informations and statistics (the free section only provides some data, not all).

Maybe anyone here is subscribed to that website?

Last edited by Siregar; 03-07-2008 at 17:16. Reason: Editing : second line (total edit)
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:40   #171

Ree_zq

Registered User
 
Ree_zq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
Ree_zq is on a distinguished road
Capo Ultra, I want to ask you about Milan's youth player.

Among Milan's youth player, is there a player whose first name is "Mitja"? The player I'm asking about is Slovenian (Or Slovak? I've forgot it)
__________________
MG
Ree_zq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:59   #172

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ree_zq View Post
Capo Ultra, I want to ask you about Milan's youth player.

Among Milan's youth player, is there a player whose first name is "Mitja"? The player I'm asking about is Slovenian (Or Slovak? I've forgot it)
His name is Mitja Novinic and he's Slovenian. We signed him last summer from Nafta Lendava. He's currently in our Allievi Nazionali-team.

http://www.sportnazveza-lendava.si/index.php?id=28
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:29   #173

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Davide Facchin (goalkeeper) has been loaned out to Padova (Serie C1 A).
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:39   #174

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Hmm...

Ganz Jr. will play with Allievi next season. His father was not Milan symbol, hadn't made many great things with Milan and was not a world class striker but there is a story in Milan web about his son joining Milan Allievi.

I hope, Ganz Jr. will be much much better than his father.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:58   #175

Ree_zq

Registered User
 
Ree_zq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
Ree_zq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra View Post
His name is Mitja Novinic and he's Slovenian. We signed him last summer from Nafta Lendava. He's currently in our Allievi Nazionali-team.

http://www.sportnazveza-lendava.si/index.php?id=28
Yes, that's it! A lotta thanx, Capo Ultra.

He is a striker, isn't he?
How's his record?
does he play well?
__________________
MG
Ree_zq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 22:09   #176

ambrogirl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: virginia,usa
Fave Players: baggio,maldini,costacurta,ambrosini,pirlo
ambrogirl is on a distinguished road
Capo Ultra,if you don't mind me asking you, how do you know all these things? I'm impressed.
ambrogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:51   #177

Ree_zq

Registered User
 
Ree_zq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
Ree_zq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrogirl View Post
Capo Ultra,if you don't mind me asking you, how do you know all these things? I'm impressed.
Perhaps capo ultra is the one who takes care of milan's youth player
__________________
MG
Ree_zq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:19   #178

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ree_zq View Post
Yes, that's it! A lotta thanx, Capo Ultra.

He is a striker, isn't he?
How's his record?
does he play well?
He seemed to begin last season well, but I believe he got a injury after that. This info is not very reliable since it just recollections from my memory.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 16:16   #179

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ree_zq View Post
Yes, that's it! A lotta thanx, Capo Ultra.

He is a striker, isn't he?
How's his record?
does he play well?
He's an attacking midfielder, and he scored five times last season.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 16:18   #180

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
We have loaned the striker Piermaria Carani from Padova. He's born in 1991 and will play with the Berretti next season.

http://www.padovacalcio.it/ultime_news.php?id=2022
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.