![]() |
|
|
#166 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
How does Suazo looks???? I hope he is some what like Gila and Kaka
I can't tolerate some one like Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Rooney or Crouch in AC Milan ![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#167 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
![]() Why didn't Inter Milan signed him?????????? Inter is really a pathetic side
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#168 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: Nesta,Gattuso .Maldini
![]() |
good player & he will be a nice attacker with Ronaldo
__________________
Milan Milan solo con te
Milan Milan sempre per te Camminiamo noi accanto ai nostri eroi Sopra un campo verde , sotto un cielo blu Conquistate voi una stella in piu Abrillar per noi |
|
|
|
|
#169 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#170 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I think this is a very sharp move: we get off the pressure to find a good striker, Galliani can work with calm at the biggest transfers having already a good striker signed.
Secondly, Suazo is a signing to be competitive in Serie A. I think is the kind of player that can tear a defence apart, especially useful versus closed defences.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
#171 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Good to see you back with us Gio!! How were your exams? Hope u did well...
Can u tell us the latest on this saga? Is Suazo really claiming that he prefers Inter? How much is Morattidiot paying him to say this?
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#172 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: PA
Fave Players: Ibra, figo, julio cesar.
![]() |
He prefers inter, his angent and president prefer milan. I hope he does go to milan, i would much rather have tevez, if thats a possibility!
|
|
|
|
|
#173 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I'm not quite updated about the latest, but i think if Milan Site gives it as official they will have made every check up possible about the situation.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#174 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Well if it is true that Suazo wants to play for Inter, I would let him go. Its better to let him go then have him play for the club he doent like. I wount do his best.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
#175 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Garut, Bogor, Jakarta
Fave Players: Albertini
![]() |
thank god ... if he choosed us then inter ... i always love suazo ... i think he can be a secret weapon for us ...
Hail Milan
__________________
hate aing mah ngan ukur keur AC. Milan jeung Persib |
|
|
|
|
#176 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2007
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#177 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Quote:
Dude I have to make room for you in my Buddy list(I`ll have to take Tony or Karim out of there,as I have only two available places for opponents supporters )....Simply classy username..... one could never find two more complementing things than Inter and Ibrahomobitch Welcome to MM...
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati Last edited by kastriot; 21-06-2007 at 17:35. |
|
|
|
|
|
#178 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Interimovic
![]() It's like Milanchenko or Juvepiero ![]() Edit : Actually Juvepiero ain't that bad....but that's why Juveguet or Juvenaresi is ![]()
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have Last edited by Tony29.; 21-06-2007 at 17:40. |
|
|
|
|
#179 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#180 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo,Shev
![]() |
David Suazo is a great addition to the Rossoneri. He is a highly skilled player and leader.
|
|
|