AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-02-2009, 01:37   #166

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Alex is coming for sure and I hope Napoli will struggle and Santacroce will be coming too.

BUt I have a feeling that only Alex will be coming as we will recall Astori and exercise the first option on Canini
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 01:50   #167

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
We were outplayed,outmuscled completely in the box last night.this game make me longing for lucio and adebayor much much more.hope we will have some decent muscle and height presence next season.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 02:00   #168

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Forgot about Lucio, then we will sign Lucio and Alex for sure and in a few years sign Santacroce.

For once, I am not complaining about the loss as we really did not play well to win and Inter outplayed us from the start. SAY all you want about the handball goal....the truth is that our defense sucks, our midfield lacks mobility, our attk lacks power and we lacks a deep bench.

If Nesta, Gattuso and Kaka were playing, then it is a completely different game but they were not and we should really start finding excuses about why we can't win and just face the truth.

No defense=no title
No mobility=no title
No power in attk=no title
No depth=no title
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 02:09   #169

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Hopefully, this will be the team for next season, assuming Nesta cannot come back.

Abbiatti
Zambro-T.Silva-Lucio-Janku
Beckham-Gourcuff-Gattuso
Kaka
Adriano-Pato

Bench: Vivano(GK)
Flamini, Dinho, Borreillo, Bonera, Antonini and Abate

Against small team

Abbiatti
Bonera-Lucio-T. Silva
Flamini-Gattuso
Beckham-Kaka-Dinho
Adriano-Pato

Bench: Vivano(GK)
Canini, Zambro, Janku, Pippo, Borreillo, Ambrosini

Last edited by Gabriel489; 16-02-2009 at 02:16.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 02:58   #170

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Alex is coming for sure and I hope Napoli will struggle and Santacroce will be coming too.

BUt I have a feeling that only Alex will be coming as we will recall Astori and exercise the first option on Canini

I actually had to read the date of that post 3 times to make sure I wasn't imagining....what are you smoking dude? what do u mean Alex (and Santacroce, Lucio) are coming for sure? do you know that we already have used one of our Non-EU spots in Thiago Silva? and we might use the other one on Hurtado (or is he italian?). That automatically rules out your theory.

And look at your formations, what are you thinking. Not only is it unrealistic but it is bad too. Do u know that both Seedorf and Pirlo are younger & better players than Beckham and have been in the team much longer? How could u have Beckham and Gorky ahead of those two. And then again you're discussin Lucio being in the team who is another Non-EU. And Viviano's signed a contact with Inter already I believe.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 03:06   #171

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
You want to change the team, but keep Janku. The guy sucks. He can't def, can only cross one way, and has abysimal passing. I'd sell him, along with not keeping Ponce Spice. 1st sale should be galliani & carlo. Sick of crap transfers, and poor team selection. The circus continues.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 03:09   #172

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
When I said HOPEFULLY, maybe I should have change to MY DREAM.

Anyhow, I thought Hurtado is gone and beside, he got Italian passport or EU passport.

Santacroce is just a dream.

As for Alex and Lucio, they are just the type of signings that we tend to go for lately, unwanted by their club or wishing to leave the current club, Brazilians and for Lucio-over 30.

As for the whole EU thing, well, Sheva and Viduz will be gone, and Kalac's contract is over, thats three EU spots. T. Silva getting one, which means there are two more spaces.

Did not know about the Viviano-Inter thing.

As for Beckham and Gourcuff over Seedorf and Pirlo, well, I think Seedorf is really not good enough to be in the starting 11 anymore and compare what he has been doing and what Gourcuff is doing, I doubt anyone beside Carlo would still pick Seedorf over Gourcuff. As for Pirlo and Beckham, I like Beckham more b/c he actually still runs for the team and he is hungry every game as he wants to play in 2010 WC(since he is not a fixture), Pirlo is great but he lacks the hungar that Beckham has now. Something that I notice these past months.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 04:35   #173

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Piurlo can **** off untill he decides to train, work hard and EARN his place in a big club!

Im disgusted, not by the way he played ( players can play bad, ok), but by the way he behaves on the pitch! The man has no heart to play THE DERBY! I hate people without heart in real life, and not to mention a football player playing like he is half dead asking for fouls and playing aliby long passes so he doesnt have to run and switch places and actually play serious football. Disgusting. GO TO YOUTUBE AND LOOK AT PIRLO'S REACTION AFTER ROBNHO STOOL A BALL FROM HIM vs BRASIL AND SCORED. JUST LOOK AT THE WAY PIRLO REACTED and tell me is that NORMAL??? please people do that!! Im begging you.

FAvalli, Kaladze, $heva, Dida, Emerson, Seedorf, Carlo - **** off rom grande Milan and go play for Bolton!

Abbiatti-Zambrotta-Thiago-CB-LB-Flamini-Gattuso-Gourcuff-Dinho-Kaka'-Pato. Thar is a aerious team and with a serious coach. **** the fency passes etc. Play real football witrh strict plan, movement in which every player knows where he needs to run and how, a game in which players fight and press...

Buy 3 great players and bring a coach like Benitez, Wenger or just put Baresi and that is it. Cappello and Sacchi were not famous when they took on Milan.

Santacroce, Clichy and one forvard: Benzema or Drogba. Change fornations from 4-3-2-1 ro 4-3-1-2, depending or training, opponent, form etc. Bench Pirlo and start behaving professiojnall and stop making fools out of the supportert that pay to come to San siro!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 05:04   #174

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Great speech mrki
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 05:51   #175

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I know we don't need anyone in midfield, especially if Gourcuff comes back ... BUT, if Gourcuff doesn't come back, with Emerson leaving, and if Ambrosini for example leaves too (it's an example), I think we should take the chance of buying a physically strong midfielder, a guy who can be fast, who can dribble, who can defend, and furthermore, someone able to take a ball with his head !!

We were so bad in heading plays yesterday ... and it's like that since the beginning of the season. When we'll play again against Liverpool or this kind of teams next year, we're going to cry so much if we don't have an improvement in this area !!

My first choice would be Essien, but I don't think he will be available.

Anyway, I don't think that guys like Fabregas are a good solution right now.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 06:08   #176

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I don't think Essien or Cesc are players who can take a ball with his head.

Someone I hope Milan sign is Xabi or Diarra, but then again, don't we have Flamini already.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 06:09   #177

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I know we don't need anyone in midfield, especially if Gourcuff comes back ... BUT, if Gourcuff doesn't come back, with Emerson leaving, and if Ambrosini for example leaves too (it's an example), I think we should take the chance of buying a physically strong midfielder, a guy who can be fast, who can dribble, who can defend, and furthermore, someone able to take a ball with his head !!

We were so bad in heading plays yesterday ... and it's like that since the beginning of the season. When we'll play again against Liverpool or this kind of teams next year, we're going to cry so much if we don't have an improvement in this area !!

My first choice would be Essien, but I don't think he will be available.

Anyway, I don't think that guys like Fabregas are a good solution right now.

Essien would be a dream, partly because Ancelotti would probably pick him. Flamini was supposed to add some physicality, but Ancelotti just hasnt given him the space to grow. The only others players in this mould that he would pick are too old. Im sure there arent many of us that want Viera now?? No I Galliani, I dont mean you!!
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 06:13   #178

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Flamini isn't that physical, he is in the middle between a technical player and a physical one ... but what I'd like to have in the team is someone really strong physically. From Ambrosini to Flamini by passing by Emerson and others, we don't have anyone really strong physically, and I don't mention that for our defence and attack.

Our stronger physical player is Kaka' right now actually ... and that sounds like a joke to me !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 06:18   #179

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think Sanderous is pretty strong too(JOKE). I see what you mean now Geo, another strong player is Engeleaar, well at least he looks strong due to his 6'6 height
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 16-02-2009, 06:20   #180

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Mrki, somehow I really agree with your post, I think thats the first time it happens.

Anyway, Carlo is gone for sure now, will RB be our coach or Van Basten or Leo or Caesar Maldini.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.