![]() |
|
|
#166 |
|
Guest
|
perfectly fine. get a few pics and post them.
|
|
|
|
#167 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
Maybe I should do that.
![]()
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé” Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero) FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#168 |
|
Guest
|
maybe you should. somkething different from me keep posting all the time.
|
|
|
|
#169 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
I will try to find some nice pics.
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé” Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero) FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 | |
|
Guest
|
Quote:
When i found out how to post a pic, I'll show Esmeria to you guys:p |
|
|
|
|
#171 |
|
Guest
|
save pic to pc. goto reply. browse find pic. submit reply.
|
|
|
|
#172 |
|
Guest
|
I dont think you guys deserve that I post a pic of Mrs.Gomes
Is this the Mulder someone mentioned? |
|
|
|
#173 |
|
Guest
|
hope it works this time....
|
|
|
|
#174 |
|
Guest
|
IMO Linda doesnt have the best of taste in man but anyway...
|
|
|
|
#175 |
|
Guest
|
Well done Teresa...finally u did it
where still me helpless Anyway, i do like Karen Mulder but Linda is not my taste, sorry :p ![]() |
|
|
|
#176 |
|
Guest
|
For mushfi:
Last edited by Teresa; 18-12-2001 at 21:22. |
|
|
|
#177 |
|
Guest
|
and another
|
|
|
|
#178 |
|
Guest
|
Thanks Teresa
Billy must be a lucky person too on this earth :p |
|
|
|
#179 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
I can´t find any good pics but I don´t give up.
![]()
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé” Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero) FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#180 | |
|
Guest
|
Quote:
and billy is very lucky. if only the rest of us had similiar luck. |
|
|