AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-05-2003, 00:29   #181

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Yeah he speak perfect English!!My captain!!*proud*..OUR CAPTAIN!!!hehehhehehehe..

Forza Milan!!!
Hahaha Gabi is the one found that audio !
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 00:37   #182

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
yeah I did!
those are amazing collections!!!
thank you for sharing that :p
Did u check the 2 latest collections???

Do u like the pic he is wearing a Adidas shirt ??

1st time I saw him that that kind of clothes
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 12:31   #183

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
well....anyone got the video where Maldini lifted the Cup !! ???Practically all of us need it!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 14:24   #184

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Did u check the 2 latest collections???

Do u like the pic he is wearing a Adidas shirt ??

1st time I saw him that that kind of clothes
I will check it now
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 14:25   #185

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by predatorfc
well....anyone got the video where Maldini lifted the Cup !! ???Practically all of us need it!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!
here

highlights

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...CL/72218_80K.rm

and this one!!!

rtsp://195.130.238.200/GOLmovies/calcio/vDSL_trionfomilan290503.rm
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 15:17   #186

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
preparing the penality kicks...

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...e/72328_80K.rm


sheva in action

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...e/72333_80K.rm
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 15:24   #187

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
end to end

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...e/72331_80K.rm


careless Juve

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...e/72332_80K.rm
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 21:18   #188

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
I will check it now
and how do u feel??
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2003, 03:00   #189

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
here


and this one!!!

rtsp://195.130.238.200/GOLmovies/calcio/vDSL_trionfomilan290503.rm
U recommend this???? can u tell me why?? Somehting special in this???
Sh!t!Sh!t!My soft is down!!At these days????That means I still haven't been able to download this !!!
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2003, 10:41   #190

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Match Highlights : Roque Junior injured...

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...e/72327_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2003, 10:44   #191

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Match Highlights : Coach Motivation



http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...e/72328_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2003, 11:04   #192

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Great and thanks predatorfc!

But one more request... can you find the link for the 1st league match between Milan and Inter? the score is 0-0

Thanks again!

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2003, 11:23   #193

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...e/68028_80K.rm


Here U go
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2003, 11:28   #194

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...e/72059_80K.rm



The Silver goal ruling ...
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2003, 11:34   #195

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Inter Milan vs Milan ( real link )
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...CL/68028_80K.rm

Silver Goal Ruling
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/.../72059_80K.rm?
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"

Last edited by predatorfc; 30-05-2003 at 11:40.
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.