![]() |
|
|
#181 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I would also give my life savings if it would help!
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#182 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() WARREN in Curva Sud, the smelly area waits for your vegetables LMAO!!!!! ![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#183 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Oh man...life savings...?
really have it..?? he..he..
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#184 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
![]() |
Kaka and Ronaldinho compliment each other very well their styles would impecable esp. with Sheva up front, pure terror for other teams defences. Brazil just keep producing waves and waves of talent
|
|
|
|
|
|
#185 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
![]() |
without players, there would be no money. With Dinho, the money will keep rolling in!!
![]()
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
|
|
|
|
|
|
#186 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
![]() |
ronaldinho to Milan!?
thats gotta be a joke right. comeon...this is Barca, not Inter but even then!? |
|
|
|
|
|
#187 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: Montréal, Canada at the moment
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Ok, from now on, whoever mentions anything about money, I will smack him. I don't care if with that money we guy 10 other players, THIS IS RONALDINHO!
1- Milan doesn't care about money.. 2- Milan cares about class and reputation, Ronaldinho is definately one. 3- 99.9% of Milan fans want Ronaldinho in their team more than any other player, no one can deny it, it is like a dream come true. You can say that we don't need him, but he is the best choice out there, and we can afford him, so we take it. Accept the fact that we are self interested profit maximizers. 4- Football is only about entertainment, so let the wizard dance some samba. -FS |
|
|
|
|
|
#188 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
According to www.channel4.com:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jan27d.html Quote:
....yeah right...But it is intresting that media speculation is growing... This does bring up an intresting point...do we let Crespo go, to get Ronaldhino? If Gilardino is indeed coming, then Crespo may prove one striker too many...hmmmm intresting point to ponder.... ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. Last edited by Warro Bantan; 28-01-2005 at 11:23. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#189 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I wouldn't mind Ronnie to Milan, but I need more substantial evidence before raising my hopes
|
|
|
|
|
|
#190 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
expect the next piece of news to be lots of denials about these rumours
Braida, Galliani, etc .. will all say "I don't know where these rumours have come from, they are completely false. Yes he's a great player but we can't afford him" ... yada yada yada ![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#191 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
Galliani says we cannot afford him, ............ we will see.
If the thing that Ronaldinho is a friend of Barca's vice president is true maybe the dream may come true.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#192 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
I dont think Ronaldinho would leave just because of that..
He is basically worshiped like crazy at the Nou Camp and if he is sold, I can imagine the riots etc. But when you think about it again, Barca did the same with Ronaldo and Rivaldo, who coincidently, came to the city of Milan (Inter, AC) after playing at Barca ![]() Also remember at that time, Ronaldo was in the same position as Ronaldinho. He was THE best player in the world. I hope Im not getting optimistic for nothing ![]()
__________________
I've got a devil in me Last edited by Shevchenko-[7]; 28-01-2005 at 23:47. |
|
|
|
|
|
#193 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: TM-RO
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
i think you are! at least for the next 2 or 3 years, he is staying there!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#194 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
we better look for new Dinho Gaucho.... IMHO the best way to recoup his scarcity is to find another talent and make him so praised like Dinho is now...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#195 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|