AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-03-2005, 21:02   #181

rossoneroid

Registered User
 
rossoneroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
rossoneroid is on a distinguished road
Anyone play adult videogame? Is there any? And I'm talking about console not PC's
__________________
milan, kill your enemies !!!
rossoneroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 07:47   #182

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
by adult u mean porn?

if so
i heard there r some adult games for ps 2 but jap only
but i never found it
so don't know if it's true or not

n during the 3do era (i think the game system is 3do, can't remember)
it's a japanese game aswell
u play as a cameramen, n u take photos of these girl while they r slowly stripping themself

n another one u play rock, paper n scissor

the 1st adult game that i know was in nintendo, it think

i don't think the us made these kind of games
but i'm pretty sure if u go to japan u can find some
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 13:54   #183

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susi
Well, sorry guys for the interruption

I can say, I am not a "Videogamer" ...I can for sure call myself a "Messengergamer"

I just love to beat Reza playing Solitair-showdown

Its a "gaming" thread, preferably about videogames and I would say msn games count as videogames

adult games?? errm...I guess the closest I can think of on consoles are Playboy mansion and Rumble Roses
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 21:21   #184

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to buy the playboy mansion
but no money


is it similar like the sims
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 05:20   #185

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
I play adul games but I don`t like! Sims is a cool game!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 13:31   #186

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aga
i want to buy the playboy mansion
but no money


is it similar like the sims
As far as I know it is fairly similar to Sims. However, I have a great lack of interest in the game tbh

I think I've mentioned Metal Gear Solid 3 before, so I'll just repeat myself and say its great! PLAY IT!!

Ico is an old PS2 game I finally got lately. Truely incredible and beautiful. Its about a boy who has been trapped in a castle for having horns and must try to escape with a girl he meets in the castle. The characters interact incredibly well as you must try solving puzzles together using teamwork. I recommend this to all and keep an eye out for the sequel, which is currently being called "Ico 2", "Nico" and "Wanda and the giant" (something like that), as no specific name has been given.

Also, Ace Combat 5 is a very good game and fans of the series will love it.

Finally, PLAY GT4!!!! Simple as that
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 13:35   #187

Rapierist

Registered User
 
Rapierist's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2002
Rapierist is on a distinguished road
I play only PC games (no money to buy a console).

Playing right now - Painkiller. Very nice game. You have to shoot everything that moves and also everthing that does not move.
Rapierist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 17:37   #188

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susi
I just love to beat Reza playing Solitair-showdown

Susi ban or bar? vote now


__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 08:21   #189

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapierist
I play only PC games (no money to buy a console).

Playing right now - Painkiller. Very nice game. You have to shoot everything that moves and also everthing that does not move.
Yes I played Painkailler too! It`s a super game with high-detailed graphics!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 10:05   #190

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
dave i think PES4 is more suited to the playstation2 than the PC
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 08:31   #191

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
dave i think PES4 is more suited to the playstation2 than the PC
Agree MK18! Total club Manager is a good game too!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 17:10   #192

iregk

Registered User
 
iregk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
iregk is an unknown quantity at this point
Myself im stuck in the middle of halo 2 on xbox and also need for speed underground 2.

oh anyone else that has fifa 2005, the english version, notice that in the commentary i think its des lynahm but apparently some bloke called (this is how its pronounced in the game!) Pireo plays in midfield for Milan!!!
__________________
---------------------
Two colours, One love
iregk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 05:10   #193

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
Hey guys anyone played Mu????? it`s online game RPG! I think Mu sucks!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 08:13   #194

Rapierist

Registered User
 
Rapierist's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2002
Rapierist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Yes I played Painkailler too! It`s a super game with high-detailed graphics!
For high detailed graphics, and excellent gameplay (well, first person shooter-wise) try Far Cry. Probably the best game out there since Half-Life(the first one)
Its not the latest game out there but its bloody beautiful!

Right now, I'm playing The Sims 2! Not too difficult. Just for casual relaxing gaming.
And if you get bored, there are numerous ways to commit mass murder!!
There was this scenario in the game about a family, where it said in the introductory notes, 'Who is buried in Olive Specter's garden?'
Assuming it may be someone famous I loaded up the family, only to find out that they was just useless Sims I've never heard of before.
So I just rectified the situation by creating rough look-alikes of Harry Potter, Luke Skywalker, George Lucas, Hansel, Gretel, the witch who wanted to eat them, and having the Specter family murder them and bury them in their back-yard!!!
Rapierist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 15:20   #195

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
It's John Motson who does the commentry with Ally Mcoist iregk. I noticed the Pirio mistake, man that's annoying. They also changed Giuly's name too, so now it's pronounced more like Jelly

To be honest most of the commentry is badly executed. You can be first in the league by alot of points and they still say "This is why they are near the top of the table". You can pass the ball in basically a straight line and Ally will say "The most important thing there was the switch of play". I scored from outside the box and it was labelled as "A typical goal mouth scramble". Alot of it just doesn't make sense, EA should have worked on the script more. Two of my favourites though were being labelled as a team that has shown inconsistent form throughout the season - after i had won 16 out of 16 in the league. The other is more of a bug in the game, for some reason one of Motson's quotes comes out at the wrong speed and it sounds like he's swallowed a balloon full of helium

It's an enjoyable game though none-the-less.

Splinter Cell 3 comes out pretty soon. I'm hoping that'll be another classic.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.