![]() |
|
|
#181 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
![]() |
Nadir
Its not attention trust me, its reality what I am saying and the thing that gets ppl mad in here is becaues I believe that they agree atleast 75% of what I am saying as truthful. There is another milan fan in here that is sayin that AC if they continue to play the way they do then they will surely not beat Liverpool. Sorry but that is the truth and I'm glad more people are realizing that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#182 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Balbec
Fave Players: Salvadore, Nordahl, van Basten
![]() |
Tell us something that we dont know. Of course we cannot beat Liverpool if we play like that. But WE WONT PLAY LIKE THAT. That is the final of the biggest cup in Europa, not scudetto or Italian Cup. We will have a rest until the match and we are likely to see a match alike 1994 final.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#183 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Why was Sheva substituted against Lecce ?
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#184 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I assume to let him rest up a bit.
|
|
|
|