AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-11-2006, 16:48   #181

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
At least we are through to the last 16.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:49   #182

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King tiger
I wonder what will ACMilan.com write?
"Not a crisis" lol OR "Milan Qualfified (.... despite loss)"

But tbh Warro, if Inzaghi has taken just 1 chance out of those that he had, I bet the result of todays' game will be very very very different.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:50   #183

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
we have complete faith in Warro Bantan.. :P
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:50   #184

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
wtf i would s(u/a)ck carlo too. Issue or not, it cannot get worse right? So maybe it would get better? Maybe the real issue of not scoring would be saved with new coach!

Ah not, lets just stay with carlo, play with same players same style same tactics and draw and loose some more games. We're just unlucky...
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:51   #185

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
at this rate we will need a new squad :S
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:52   #186

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
We should sacrifice this season nad play all our future games with 7 primavera players + kaka, dida, pirlo, gattuso
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:52   #187

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Hy guys i just returned from a cafe bar here at greece were i saw the game and i want to express my feelings!

What i can say?Its a shame to milan to loose from aek wich is a horrible team!I hate Greek championship because they dont play good football and the soccer here sucks!I hate greek teams because they are not TEAMS!
And after this 1-0 lost, what i can say its just SHAME,SHAME,SHAME!
I cant believe this!We lost from nowheres!!!
MILAN SUCKS!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:52   #188

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
ya; actually sacking the coach may help. Look at Sheffield wednesday. They won 5 games in a row after the coach got sacked (but lost last game 3-1 to Coventry )
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:53   #189

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
MILAN SUCKS!
That's Inter's attitude.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:54   #190

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
It's getting worse every match, once I proudly wore my shirt on the street, now it's in the laundry and I wash it for the ninth time... because if I wear it now and I see one funny smile in my direction I'm going to smash someone's head off. Can't risk doing that.
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:55   #191

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo
At least we are through to the last 16.

With that performance i dont even care if we qualified to the final!We sucked again and again as a team!
Its a shame to loose fro AEK!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:55   #192

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
Did we just win the group?
the funny thing is that we did win the group with a loss - we are through at first place no matter what happens next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
I hate Gila. As a part of the team, he couldn't be up there playing this important match and helping the team. I hate him.
he could have at least sneak past Carlo and the 4th official and sit by the touch line for some moral support
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:55   #193

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Well, the other result in the group has gone our way...so we still top the group with 10 points...so there is still hope left...its just that I dont feel any right now...plus, its raining in JA now..so no sunshine...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:57   #194

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
That's Inter's attitude.
Maybe yes!But me not!I'am angry today with that performance!
I cant believe we lost from AEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 16:59   #195

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
Maybe yes!But me not!I'am angry today with that performance!
I cant believe we lost from AEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is angry, and I of course understand, because I'm unhappy too. But phrases like "we are loser" or "milan sucks" are trademarked (tm) by Inter fans
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.