AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-01-2008, 18:24   #181

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Nice pics, addicted! Thanks!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 19:21   #182

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Rating: 6.5

I wasnt impressed, especially since the best from Pato came with the game all but finished (4-2 score). What I liked the most is that he always asked for the ball, he did try to get involved constantly and never gave up in spite of plenty of mistakes and some incredible wasted opportunities.
Thanks God he scored, because if your team puts 5 on the board and you are a striker and dont score, you will feel like sh*t.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 19:57   #183

Logiee

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso
Logiee is on a distinguished road
A 6.5 rating?

That's a bit harsh. He had a hand in 2 of the other goals and quite a few very nice movements.
Logiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 21:00   #184

Edmando

Registered User
 
Edmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Oak-town, Baby!
Edmando is on a distinguished road
I think someone pointed it out in another post: the NEW No. 7 did move like the rusted No. 7 in England. From the highlight, Pato did remind me of the Ol' Sheva... Keeping my finger crossed now and hope he'll stay with the team.

Btw, I sorta dislike all the hypes around him after the first game... he's still 18 and give him more time to grow. Plus, the team does need a few reinforcement (still). So I don't want to count on a talented young player to save the team by his own hands (or feet). I would rather giving him more time to gel with the team. He needs to perform consistently rather one great match over 5 mediocre performance, i think you all know what i meant.
Edmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 21:08   #185

milanista mosta

Registered User
 
milanista mosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: MOSTAR - NR HERCEGOVINA
Fave Players: Kaka
milanista mosta is on a distinguished road
Pato si the future - BEST striker so my rating is 10. This game tonight reminder my how looks when bunch of guys plays beutiful game called - football. thanks them,really!
__________________
FORZA MILAN I HŠK ZRINJSKI!!!
R.I.P ANTONIO PUERTA
VOLIN ŠTO SAN ERO...
milanista mosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 22:28   #186

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I use some of the pics that were post here and did a little wallpaper in Photoshop. I'm just learning Photoshop so its nothing special,amature wallpaper. I did it vey fast couldnt wait anymore lol

Check it out:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2975/apatovt9.jpg
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 23:37   #187

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I agree; he reminded me of shevchenko in some of his moves,but there is one critical diff between Pato and Sheva for their debut game:

Sheva age at time of debut: 23
Pato age at time of debut: 18

Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 02:38   #188

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Sublime goal.... Hope he keeps it up for the remainder of the season...
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 03:04   #189

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
- 29 goals.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 03:59   #190

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
- 29 goals.
Hehe, you're right
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 04:33   #191

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I use some of the pics that were post here and did a little wallpaper in Photoshop. I'm just learning Photoshop so its nothing special,amature wallpaper. I did it vey fast couldnt wait anymore lol
Very nice Bosniaco, I like it.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 04:43   #192

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
- 29 goals.
Quack quack quack!!! Forza Pato!!! And we
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 06:34   #193

Milany

Registered User
 
Milany's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Fave Players: MvB,KaKa'
Milany is on a distinguished road
FORZA PATO, that all i have to say.
__________________
2007 - The Amazing Showdown Of Kaka
Champions League, Super Cup, Club World Cup, Golden Ball, Best Player.

The Legend Of Kaka Begins.

Get Well Nesta
Milany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 06:59   #194

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I think I said this before:
Our #1 Priority should be Leonardo getting an English Tutor for Pato, his gf and any ducklings potnetially on the way we don't want a Sheva scenario repeating itself and While we're at it we should see about getting a German, French, Dutch and maybe Spanish tutor just in case

Oh and Pato....we expect 3 goals from you next game.....because you owe us one from this one


Just kidding of course
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 14-01-2008 at 07:20.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 07:16   #195

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakŕ, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I think I said this before:
Our #1 Priority should be Leonardo getting an English Tutor for Pato, his gf and any ducklings potnetially on the way we don't want a Sheva scenario repeating itself and While we're at it we should see about getting a German, Dutch and maybe Spanish tutor just in case
and after all the tutoring he leaves for France
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.