AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 11:51   #2026

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
After Sheva now Rino wants to leave...nice. Seedorf again starts with super comments: “I don’t think that the Brazilian is a priority, but just one of several,” Seedorf explained.

“I would be happy if he arrived and I think that Carlo Ancelotti would find a formation that would suit him, but other players are needed.

“Would my position be under threat? I just try and put myself in the Coach’s plans, but I know that to have three strikers like Ronaldo, Alexandre Pato and Alberto Gilardino on the bench is ridiculous.

“However, I think that the understanding between myself and Kaka over the last two seasons has been important.”

???? Ronaldo and Gilardino - who?

Also, if Milan sells Gattuso in the end and brings Flamini we have done NOTHING becuose Flamini will never be a player Rino is for Milan! We need to do all we can to makeRino stay! champions leaving Milan is somthing we need to stop at all costs. Bring the right players, pick the right targets, make them happy and do not make fool out of your stars by making them play 300 games per season...
Just bring Ronaldinho and bench Clarence and we will be stronger and have more rotation options which is crucial for serie a.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 11:57   #2027

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Rino can want-away all he wants. The club have made it clear that no player will leave without their consent, and Carlo himself (I believe) has said that Rino wont be sold.

Storm in a tea-cup IMO....the bulldog is going no where this mercato.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 12:02   #2028

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
i dont want rino to go, but i dont think we should prevent him from leaving if he wants to, in two years or so he maybe looking to retire (not every one plays as long as cafu and maldini), and we have to replace him them, but to me, the worse thing is to have a player, who doesnt want to be here. Besides, you were the ones complaning about the cluster @ DM.
payne is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 12:06   #2029

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Warro, we shouldn't keep anybody who doesn't want to be with us. I doubt this applies to Rino but I am saying just in case.
Reza is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 12:18   #2030

tittero

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
tittero is on a distinguished road
I watch a lot of Serie Games and there is one fairly young player in a small southern club that can play left winger in the midfield as well as left back. And he is the best player in Serie A on both positions.

he has the best left footed shot in the league and has technique, awesome passes, excellent crossing good dribbling, speed and to top it of he plays with a lot of heart and passion.

I really hope we pull of a surprise and bring him on in the summer.

What player am I talking about?

just watch the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCIOoNv90k8
tittero is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 12:38   #2031

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tittero
I watch a lot of Serie Games and there is one fairly young player in a small southern club that can play left winger in the midfield as well as left back. And he is the best player in Serie A on both positions.

he has the best left footed shot in the league and has technique, awesome passes, excellent crossing good dribbling, speed and to top it of he plays with a lot of heart and passion.

I really hope we pull of a surprise and bring him on in the summer.

What player am I talking about?

just watch the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCIOoNv90k8
I think everyone can guess who you're on about, he's discussed regularly here. Can't see us signing him though.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 13:47   #2032

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
yeah im a vargas fan. He could easierly replace Serginho for us.
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 14:10   #2033

milanello666

Registered User
 
milanello666's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
milanello666 is on a distinguished road
how about, jesus navas from sevilla , i think milan should play more on the winger area .and jesus navas surely have the speed and skills to do that . and the important things is he is young !
__________________
http://sport2net.blogspot.com
Free Download Football Goals
milanello666 is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 15:38   #2034

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
After Sheva now Rino wants to leave...nice. Seedorf again starts with super comments: “I don’t think that the Brazilian is a priority, but just one of several,” Seedorf explained.

“I would be happy if he arrived and I think that Carlo Ancelotti would find a formation that would suit him, but other players are needed.

“Would my position be under threat? I just try and put myself in the Coach’s plans, but I know that to have three strikers like Ronaldo, Alexandre Pato and Alberto Gilardino on the bench is ridiculous.

“However, I think that the understanding between myself and Kaka over the last two seasons has been important.”

???? Ronaldo and Gilardino - who?

Also, if Milan sells Gattuso in the end and brings Flamini we have done NOTHING becuose Flamini will never be a player Rino is for Milan! We need to do all we can to makeRino stay! champions leaving Milan is somthing we need to stop at all costs. Bring the right players, pick the right targets, make them happy and do not make fool out of your stars by making them play 300 games per season...
Just bring Ronaldinho and bench Clarence and we will be stronger and have more rotation options which is crucial for serie a.


i think gattuso's problem is about 2 things
1st is not willing to run for every lazy player in the team, he is just sick of it
2nd the captin issue, he said today that he welcome max to be the new captin but not any one else "kaka"

finally i believe that rino is very valuble to us but if he want to leave i guess milan shouldnot hold him back.
Lebanese is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 17:16   #2035

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Well can anyone CLARIFY this to me : Milan are trying to sign this summer Thiago Neves, Carlo Eduardo, Fernandinho, Sidnei, Hernanes, Alex Silva I know we can't get them all but, if we get at least two of them how could this be goz they are a non-EU and in Serie A and Serie B are allowed to sign only 1 new non-EU player per year so... is diferent rules with brazilians or what...???!!
Vulli is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 17:21   #2036

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
2005 right after the Istanbul disaster, the first to jump off the sinking ship was Gattuso and he announced that he was leaving Milan to the premiership.. after alot of convincing by our players and management he decided that it would be a mistake to go and he stayed..

right now we are struggling again, and surprise surprise who is the first that wants to leave, Gattuso. Here's his latest comments,

“I would like to have the chance to play in the Premier League because I think that I have the characteristics to play there,” he stressed.

“It is my dream and I have never denied that. When I leave Milan I will only wear the shirt of a foreign side. But Spain would be hard because it isn’t a League that suits the way I play.

“It would certainly be impossible to play for Inter, just as it would be to represent Celtic.”


Ofcourse, that doesnt mean anything when you just read it...but when you take into consideration that ALOT of rumours have been going on about him leaving, THIS is what he says? Instead of saying I am staying at Milan for sure or something like that, he discusses his dream to play in the EPL?



Gattuso is certainly no Maradona nor will he ever be anything close. He can't pass, can't shoot, can't cross, all he can do is run. He is one player player can certainly find a replacement for.

The saddest thing is that you guys claim Sheva is a traitor for going for his wife, and now you are all begging Gattuso to stay when this is the second time this has crossed his mind.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 18:32   #2037

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tittero
I watch a lot of Serie Games and there is one fairly young player in a small southern club that can play left winger in the midfield as well as left back. And he is the best player in Serie A on both positions.

he has the best left footed shot in the league and has technique, awesome passes, excellent crossing good dribbling, speed and to top it of he plays with a lot of heart and passion.

I really hope we pull of a surprise and bring him on in the summer.

What player am I talking about?

just watch the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCIOoNv90k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
I think everyone can guess who you're on about, he's discussed regularly here. Can't see us signing him though.

Jim is right, Vargas is the most loved player in this room, and deservingliy so, but i just dont see milan signing him..
payne is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 20:50   #2038

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
As much as I dont want to see Rino leave, it might be a blessing in disguise. His type of game cannot last forever, as he ages and his physical condition drops, he will be less and less useful to the team. Happens to everyone, look at Davids for example.

Knowing Milan, we'd probably keep him and play him til he's 34 and then be forced to replace him. If he wants to go and try his luck abroad, let him go. I understand his logic, he too knows that he has no chance in the EPL when he is 34-35, so if he wants to go, now is his only chance.

So if he wants to go, let him go, we'll get a pretty nice transfer fee for him, and can invest in our next DM to play alongside Flamini next year. And believe me, Gattuso's form is not going to go up from here, esp if he has to adapt to a new team. In the end it's his loss.
rt9 is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 21:15   #2039

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Gattuso is certainly no Maradona nor will he ever be anything close. He can't pass, can't shoot, can't cross, all he can do is run. He is one player player can certainly find a replacement for.

The saddest thing is that you guys claim Sheva is a traitor for going for his wife, and now you are all begging Gattuso to stay when this is the second time this has crossed his mind.
What you're forgetting is that Sheva isn't even good anymore while Rino although he had a rollercoaster season still has world class performances left in him. I don't think there's even a comparison. Forget how much you liked Sheva and look at it realistically. Would YOU take a 32 year old striker who was already dropping in form since 2006 ?

Last edited by Mystik; 02-05-2008 at 21:27.
Mystik is offline  
Old 02-05-2008, 23:50   #2040

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
What you're forgetting is that Sheva isn't even good anymore while Rino although he had a rollercoaster season still has world class performances left in him. I don't think there's even a comparison. Forget how much you liked Sheva and look at it realistically. Would YOU take a 32 year old striker who was already dropping in form since 2006 ?
Sheva when left Milan was not in the bad form. IMO he is in better form than Gattuso. Gattuso in this about 2 years are so far from the old Gattuso who has great spirit to run run and run.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
@hitmannq8

I really think that fans call Sheva a traitor because Sheva has done so great and beautiful things to Milan (and of course fans) and fans did love him. He is special, more special than Gattuso. That's why people dont so care about Gattuso's leaving, not like Sheva's case IMO.

So, for me, if Gattuso goes, we can find the replacement EASILY. There are many players not just like him but also better. Players that talk about leaving in the middle of the season is just ugly players who only thinks about himself (sorry if this is rude).

Last edited by Siregar; 02-05-2008 at 23:53.
Siregar is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.