![]() |
|
|
#196 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
Another curling cross from Gourcuff and Inzaghi heads wide. Gourcuff really is impressing. Looks more and more comfortable with some party tricks coming out.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#197 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Ambitous shot by Oliveira. Corner.
Quote:
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home Last edited by NAMMY; 13-09-2006 at 15:11. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#198 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
Il grande Capitano, the Greek sportcaster said: "He is 37, 38 but he is just Paolo Maldini".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#199 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#200 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
Cafu drops in a looping cross, Inzaghi with the header, pushed away by the keeper.
AEK is really out of the match now. They look beaten and uninspired. Referee should end it here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#201 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
AEK still seem to have fair bit of possession though.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#202 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
Seedorf in for Oliveira. Oliveira looks short on fitness - only a fair game today.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#203 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Good header by Inzaghi, tight angle, straight at keeper. Any luck with Stream's Warro? Milan 6-1 on corners.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#204 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
I always mean Women too, what i am supossed to say?. Sorentino said that he wants to play good to return in Seri A , because he was playing for Torino like The fu...ing Cyrrillo who always hit players in Greek league. Tozer is a rotation.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#205 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
![]() |
Seedorf in for RO
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you |
|
|
|
|
|
#206 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
If StreamerOne is choppy for you I suggest trying ESPNStar on PPStream - Beautiful stream
![]() ppstream://hwhp2ldsmy6ycokoapmt3ge5rab5tw4ze6dahwotmjxeua6zzjr6syqd3hoqdtuzapm5uo5peeb5srswmzrlgfoseybqca6z2ita gayd3e.pps/37H5QSZK7AAGMWPEFGL7F52KOBPBFY46
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
#207 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
![]() |
that's a heck of a link zlat
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you |
|
|
|
|
|
#208 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
Ambrosini on for ... Brocchi. Ivic had almost a free header - wide.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#209 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
Gourcuff remembers me of Kaka how he organizes the game, sure he has a lot to learn. But we make awful mistakes in defense which may cause us in future games.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#210 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
![]() |
Max in for Brocchi
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you |
|
|
|