AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-06-2003, 16:50   #196

cxd

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2002
cxd is an unknown quantity at this point
didn't we just make a big shopping list at PARMA?
cxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2003, 01:53   #197

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
we would buy adrian mutu
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2003, 14:41   #198

sheva1234

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: turkey
sheva1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
who wants emre from inter in milan????

lets swap him with laursen plus tomasson
if they dont accept with serginho
serginho emre swap
it will do ý hope
and we will sign solari from real madrid
dida
cafu nesta maldini solari
seedorf emre
ruicosta rivaldo
sheva totti
who is better than that team real madrid?ým laughing only
sheva sheva
sheva1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2003, 20:06   #199

Sheva7_Evo

Registered User
 
Sheva7_Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
Sheva7_Evo is an unknown quantity at this point
Emre with Laursen, well of course... he'd bring in some funds but an Emre would be handy
but for laursen AND Tomasson..No, Tomasson, still No
for Serginho, I dare say he's a bit better than him , but they do play different positions, and a CM is not needed.
you rate Emre too highly, the only one from Inter I'd want is Zanetti, Javier of course.
and is Solari even a LB, still rather Kakha as I hope you guys still see his worth!
Sheva7_Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2003, 10:22   #200
eureka
Guest
 
I'm also a fan of team Brazil and I know there are many young Brazilian talents... I will like Mutu or Adriano from Parma and Kaka.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 04:11   #201
Milan ForEver_1
Guest
 
My Dream Signing

Hello everybody long time no c

I know everybody here is talking about the signing of Totti, Stam, Nakata, …etc
But my dream signing would be Viera from Arsenal

he has not sign yet any contract with arsenal

and add to him Stam.

I know a lot of u will not agree on what i am gonna say:
sell Rivaldo and Rui Costa and buy Viera and Stam and this would be our lineup:

dida

Stam------Nesta------Maldini

Cafu----Viera---Gatuso----Sedorf

Pirlo
Sheva---Inzaghi

WOW

we don't need Totti or Nakata

only Viera and Stam.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 04:36   #202

acmilan89

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2001
acmilan89 has disabled reputation
Re: My Dream Signing

Quote:
Originally posted by Milan ForEver_1
I know everybody here is talking about the signing of Totti, Stam, Nakata, …etc
But my dream signing would be Viera from Arsenal
I don't think Viera would want to return to San Siro after his dismal spell in 96.
__________________
Omnes et singulatim
acmilan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 04:44   #203
Milan ForEver_1
Guest
 
Nobody knows

we are
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 04:48   #204

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
yep i also think he doesnt want to return to us. But we have Gatusso and Ambro.my dream signing==>TOTTI
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 04:49   #205

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
I doubt it..
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 12:15   #206
FoRzA YoU
Guest
 
One of my dream signings, which will make sence and possibility is Van der Meyde... Very speedy player, with great teqnique and shot, but......... those Inter-merdas got him He will be a great benefit, coz he can play on the right and on the left... Sh
*t

But can we get Puyol? He can play on the right and centre... He's one of the best defenders in the world!


Hmm,.... maybe we should get Ibou Ba back.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 12:39   #207

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Totti and Stankovic....but actually i admire Pavel Nedved a lot

anyway my dream team is our and just Totti will improve it..Dejan Stankovic for the fuure..he's so young for a superstar (24)

I look at many youngs especially kakà..i'd like him
I wait for Weah's heir...maybe Eto'o??? probably not, b/c weah was more technical
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2003, 02:05   #208

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Milan should get Raul..

It is my fantasy..

Heheh..
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 06:17   #209
Peiyau
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
Milan should get Raul..

It is my fantasy..

Heheh..
Yeah, he is just the combination of Inzaghi and Sheva.
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2003, 15:18   #210
Suwi
Guest
 
How about Micheal Owen ?

well it might sound crazy for some of you.
but How about Micheal Owen for a signing ?
Down the stretch fighting for a good number of trophies would need Milan to depend on 3-4 attackers. With the propabilities of Inzaghi and Sheva being injured. and Rivaldo not being in the form. We really need a star upfront. I think defense is okay with the signing of Cafu and Pancarro. About the central defense I think Maldini and Nesta are just excellent with Laursen backing them up. And the same goes with Midfield. So we need a star upfront ! we had a problem that lead us loosing the Roseneri last season ( last 4 or 5 games ) when Sheva and Inzaghi were not in shape. and we relied on rivaldo ( who i think need more time ) and tomasson. and we lost the title. so we really had problems in terms of scoring at the end of the Calcio


Just an opinon
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.