![]() |
|
|
#196 |
|
Guest
|
yeah if DC wins then i'm gonna become an inter fan!
|
|
|
|
#197 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
Now I´ll hope more tehn ever on DC!!:p
![]()
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé” Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero) FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#198 |
|
Guest
|
ohh charming!!!!!
if inter win the scudetto then i'll become a DC fan as well. |
|
|
|
#199 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
then you´ll never become a DC fan..
![]()
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé” Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero) FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#200 |
|
Guest
|
thats kinda the point.
|
|
|
|
#201 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
I know that´s why I´m sad...
![]()
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé” Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero) FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#202 |
|
Guest
|
well odd things do happen.
|
|
|
|
#203 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
![]() |
I must admit I lost a lot of interest in F1 since Ayrton Senna's departure
, he was by far my favorite F1 racer. Years after, I only supported Damon Hill for a short time. But since last year I have again pick my favs, Barrichello and Montoya, this year I'll be supporting them again ![]()
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! ![]() !!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!! ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Last edited by Goirre; 25-02-2003 at 01:15. |
|
|
|
|
|
#204 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
ok...
What do you think your favourites are up to?? Do you think they can give Schumi a match?
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé” Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero) FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#205 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
![]() |
ummmm.....
Juan Pablo Montoya might. It looks like this could be a good year for Williams. As for Rubens, he definitely is a match for Shumi, but then again...he is "Ferrari's second". Anyway, I think this year it will be all very close, Shumi will have heavier competition than past years. Montoya, Coulthard, Wurtz, Shumi Jr, and others can give more than a headache to Shumi.
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! ![]() !!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!! ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
|
|
|
|
|
|
#206 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
![]() |
Hello guys..nice to see once again The Formula 1' saga continues...ready to be held in Australia as host 1st round GP...
Watching the preparation for all Formula teams..I'm sure there are many basic changes within the race regulations, design of the cars,tyres, seeking the new principal etc..etc..and don't forget the new regulations of FIA..(if you are a Formula 1 fan, you won't miss it..)this season certainly will become interesting, how interesting to watch how Williams took over the Scuderia in a race and other hand... Ferrari has launched their most beautiful cars, F2003-GA...still going to be stronger contender to make their mark on title challenge either driver or constructors..Williams and McLaren surely had already learn how to grab the Ferrari domination this year..and the mid-table teams such as Jordan, BAR, Jaguar, Toyota, Sauber...can make the races are going exciting to be watched... ![]()
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar] Grand MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#207 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
NS to see you again Rex, I haven´t seen you around for a while..
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé” Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero) FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#208 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: forever in limbo.....i love limbo.
Fave Players: Luther Blissett
![]() |
can't wait for it.
Just watching them unload the cars and making their way to the circuit,the build up begins. |
|
|
|
|
|
#209 |
|
Guest
|
yea can't wait for new season and it's only a matter of days away!... Should be an interesting seasion with all the silly new rules and such..... Watch the red lights.... 5...4...3....2....1.. And it's GO GO GO!!
|
|
|
|
#210 |
|
Guest
|
I can't wait to see how the rivalry between Schummy and Rubinho will be implemented in the race line!
![]() |
|