![]() |
|
|
#2101 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
![]() |
Van Bommel is going to play for Milan soon.
|
|
|
|
|
#2102 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
![]() |
seriously van bommel? what are we gona do with another 33 year old.. im sure he cant offer much more then flamini or gattuso.. they should try signing robben or contento while their there
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2103 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
![]() |
no transfer fee, 5 months contract.
|
|
|
|
|
#2104 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
It's still strange to me seeing a Milan side without Maldini, but seeing one WITH van Bommel is even worse. I can live with eccentric/arrogant types like Ibra and Cassano, but van Bommel is just nasty. And he's 33. I'd almost prefer Joey Barton...
|
|
|
|
|
#2105 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2106 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
If this rumour about Van Bommel turns to be true, he'll surely be used as a very short term solution ... What can he offer more than Flamini or Gattuso ? Maybe being fit to play football, but that's it.
Please Galliani, put a veto on this player !! PS: On TMW, there was an article where they reported that we're publicly interested by Van Bommel to try to change the mind of Cagliari for Lazzari (maybe by seeing we found another potential and cheap target, that will force them to agree to decrease a little the price of their player ...). It was also reported that we would wait until the last day of the mercato to add or not Van Bommel, depending on what happens with Lazzari.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
#2107 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Lets gather around the craziest players in the world, like my friend, who is a juventino says: "If you buy Van Bommel, Balotelli and Bellamy, I'll start supporting Milan! Its just too good!
"Ibra, Cassano, Balotelly, Belamy, Van Bommel and Boateng in the same team ![]() Kidding... Seriousely, I do not care about this transfer. Lets just hang on untill Pirlo and boateng are back to play some serious football in the middle + Nesta of course! Also Zambro would be nice as soon as possible...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#2108 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
Quote:
Man, those players you listed would make Gilbert Arenas look sane. I wouldn't want to see their bad side. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2109 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2110 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Oh boy, tomorrow apparently the news will be about Galliani being in Brazil for Ganso. Rumors are saying that Galliani said that Ganso is the new Zidane and that he wasn't in Brazil for a vacation when asked about Ganso.
Oh boy....... oh boy.... time to get the lube.... lmao |
|
|
|
|
#2111 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
![]() |
It seems we are losing david luiz and coentrao both with chelsea and real madrid pushing real hard. our top backline dream relys on the fullback-shifting progress of emanulsen now;Goal.com suspect his one-on-one defence,I just hope he can become our left abate.sokratis is a combination of built and speed.he did real good last weekend,maybe he deserve more game time.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
|
|
|
|
|
#2112 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers: Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2113 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
What GeoTav (the news) said makes sense. I still believe what Galliani said about Bommel that he is not the type of Milan are looking for due to his age. Players Milan chase (heavy linked) and got in this winter transfer window are either in peak age or young enough (Cassano & Emanuelson, Ziegler, Lazzari and Criscito).
If what bayern said can be done (free and only a couple of months), he might come but I still can't think how Bommel can be free? His contract expired in this winter (normally a player contract expired in June for many European clubs)?
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
#2114 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Ryo: No we can't free up a spot by selling a player. But.......... Ganso has an Italian passport!
![]() Siregar: mvb's contract expires in June and he recently had an argument with Bayerns coach so that's the reason they want to get rid of him. From many different sources I heard 3 different options: 1,5 mil and 0.5 mil and free... I've heard 2 scenarios on contract length: 1.5 years and 5 month contract. It is very unfortunate that we did not sign a left back. I am glad we didn't go for Criscito and Ziegler, I hope they have plans for Coentrao in the summer. MVB for 4 months for 0.5 mil is a good deal, we shouldn't worry. He will be an important addition for our Serie A chase. I prefer a player like MvB to Ambro and maybe even Rino. If we do get MvB then I think it means Emanuelson will be used as a LB despite their claims that he's a midfielder for Milan. Ganso looks like he can be the new Zidane to this world and bringing him to Milan would be something B n G wouldn't wanna miss on. Hopefully we can say goodbye to Ambro, Seedorf, MVB and Pirlo this summer and bring in Ganso and Jucilei. These 2 players are what we need for our new era and both are not hard or impossible to get. |
|
|
|
|
#2115 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
Anyways, what happens when Boateng and Pirlo get healthy in 2-3 weeks? It seems silly to me to have such a huge squad of midfielders. Boateng may be used in the ACM position, but it seems excessive. I feel if Pirlo is gone, we still have plenty to work with. Also, it seems Allegri currently likes the IB-CA-RO trio up front. As I've said in previous posts, I think we'll have a better idea of our identity after this season. We're still figuring this out. I still am very confused about Emmanuelson as I do not know where he'll fit. If Van Bommel comes, then I assume Ambrosini will sit? Our Captain ??? I just don't get it..... I still, however, think we may sign Fabio Coentrao in the summer, as I'm not yet sold on him going to Real Madrid. Apparently, Mourinho wants Gareth Bale and Luka Modric... As for Ganso.... Inter want him, and we've been linked in the past.. so this could get very very interesting.... |
|
|
|