![]() |
|
|
#211 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
@hitmannq8 : i don't agree they outplayed us, they put us in troubles in the second half but at the end WHO HAD THE BEST CHANCES? all in all a fair result
agree with Warren --> Obviously the return leg in San Siro will be a different game, our stadium is big and scary, they won't be used to it. I saw a frail psychological approach in the first 20 minutes, as they were scared. In San Siro this will be even more evident. I will give my contribution, of course, with all my energies. But that will be a thriller, prepare yourself to a night of emotions
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#212 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
why i'm positive for the return leg:
1) we play at home, in front of the magnificent crowd of san siro which can be scary, esp for young players like Lyon's 2) we avoided our biggest danger: release the tension for the return leg. We are still on the edge , so we'll prepare the game at our best. 3)Pippo is warming up. although i'm a big fan of Gila, i think Alberto may suffer the pressure of such a big game, while Pippo is already preparing his killer weapons 4) Tiago misses next match. Dangerous player out. WORRIES 1) Juninho's freekick, but Dida seems confident like in the past. 2) Lyon can draw with goals and get through (but this is also positive in some ways, we'll be more concentrated than ever)
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#213 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
No doubt at your analysis Gio. It could be full of drama as in our QuarterFinal home leg versus Ajax back in 2003! That was a close one we just eked through by our very own Pippo.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#214 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
it'll be a thriller , i know.
everytime juninho will kick a free kick ... ![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#215 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
This is what football is about...I dont know if I would want it any other way, especially with the Deportive debacle in mind...scoring a plethora of goals in the first leg is no guarantee of winning the tie overall.
I am much more confident in Milan at home, and we seem to play our best there...what I am glad for is that we wont have to go to Highbury to play on Arsenal´s scrimmage pitch... ..since we wont meet them until the final, if the manage to overcome Juve and Inter...Milan have shown that they are capable of taking the game to Lyon, and were a few feet from scoring a cruical away goal. Only fatigue allowed Lyon back into the game in the second half. We can, and will beat these guys. I believe.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#216 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
From: Channel4.com/footballitalia.com:
Quote:
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#217 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
And let me head off any anti Gila sentiments early, with this juicy quote from Carlo that can be seen in the article here:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/mar29l.html Quote:
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#218 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#219 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Quote:
Maybe Galliani can sneak in and snatch Reveillere ![]()
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#220 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
So we'd be happy with Abidal (left-back), Reveillere (right-back), Diarra (midfield), Juninho (midfield) and possibly Malouda (winger) to chuck on and stretch teams ??
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#221 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
We played well and I was disapointed Milan didn't score espacialy
Sheva losing 3-4 easy chance. Hope we win next Tuesday and qulify for smifinal
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#222 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#223 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
![]() |
I agree Giovanni, this match is made for Pippo. Totally different to Sheva and for some reason defenders seem to forget about Pippo and leave him alone around the box.
I have a feeling we will be seeing him on the score sheet. He is a player for the big nights as he has proven in Europe countless times and he is after all lethal when close to goal.
__________________
--------------------- Two colours, One love |
|
|
|
|
|
#224 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
even i agree that pippo should start, i love gila, but he has disspointed me alot
|
|
|
|
|
|
#225 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Everyone seems to be very disappointed in Gila. We keep giving him chances in CL, I dont think he's worth it because he really cant handle the pressure. I'd rather see Pippo and Rui Costa sub in later, not Gila. He just doesnt have the correct mentality and aggressiveness in him just yet. We cannot take this risk and play him from the start guys, im sure most of u agree with me.
Gila will become a world-class striker in a year. He still hasn't shown us what he used to do at Parma unfortunately. I believe all his 16 goals in Serie A have been achieved when he is not on his best form, just imagine how much will score when he's in the sort of form he was in Parma!!! I dont want to guess, but i hope it'll be somestime soon.. Seems like we will be reverting to our old defence of Cafu Nesta Stam Maldini. Many ppl do not like Stam in CB for some reason. I also agree that Nesta - Maldini/Kaladze partnerships were more solid. But I also agree that Stam is a very important player that must start ahead of Kaladze. Serginho also has been so vital. Shiit guys, now I know how hard it must be for Carlo as a coach. |
|
|
|