AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2003, 08:12   #211

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheva Milan fan
NS to see you again Rex, I haven´t seen you around for a while..
Well you know Sheva...it's busy life....

You're right, twi_mila...as you said it will be interesting stuff while in new regulation, a team order is not allowed this season..
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 08:21   #212

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
You're right, twi_mila...as you said it will be interesting stuff while in new regulation, a team order is not allowed this season..
It is not anymore?? great! Barrichello's moment to shine!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 08:52   #213

Sheva Milan fan

Registered User
 
Sheva Milan fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
Sheva Milan fan
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex


Well you know Sheva...it's busy life....
ok.. I´ve also been pretty busy...
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé”


Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero)

FORZA MILAN!
Sheva Milan fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 09:05   #214

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Yeah it's Rubinho's time to shine...it's JPM's time to shine (even he's good in qualifying but not in the races)...it's Kimi's time to shine..it's Davidson's time to shine and another potential drivers have time to shine if the cars can give what they wants, when they get the bad cars, they get nothing...
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 14:53   #215
nonleaguer
Guest
 
its about time they got rid of team orders. just what the sport needed, a chance to let the other drivers shine.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 13:14   #216

Sheva Milan fan

Registered User
 
Sheva Milan fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
Sheva Milan fan
That´s true...
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé”


Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero)

FORZA MILAN!
Sheva Milan fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 09:23   #217
nonleaguer
Guest
 
team orders has to be one of the worst things in sport. i mean it would really **** me off having to be told how to race.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 11:42   #218

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Rubens was the fastest on Friday but Shumi was the first today.... anyway, I'm sure tomorrow either Barrichello or Montoya will win the race
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 02:51   #219

AMN

Registered User
 
AMN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Fave Players: Pippo & Rino
AMN
A great start for the new season. If we can get half the excitement for the rest of the season, then it should be good enough.

The biggest disappointment is of course BAR. I guess, after looking at their final positions and the podium results, qualifying positions now don't really mean too much.

Nobody should write off Ferrari nor consider Mclaren as the new powerhouse, it's only the first race and teams are still adapting with the new rules and regulations, anything can still happen.
AMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 09:34   #220

Sheva Milan fan

Registered User
 
Sheva Milan fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
Sheva Milan fan
yes DC won what a great start of the season!! Adam rember I said that I still believe in DC?? Yeah Mclaren is leading and DC is first... (be back with race comments later)
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé”


Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero)

FORZA MILAN!
Sheva Milan fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2003, 04:59   #221

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
The race is long way to go. Nothing problems with both Scuderia Ferrari, they still showed competitive cars though it disturbed by untechnically fault by reading weather forecast.

Surely it shouldn't be happening again in next round..
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2003, 09:47   #222

Sheva Milan fan

Registered User
 
Sheva Milan fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
Sheva Milan fan
hopefully it will... :p
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé”


Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero)

FORZA MILAN!
Sheva Milan fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2003, 04:20   #223

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheva Milan fan
hopefully it will... :p
Well DC fans...please not to cheering up first...Scuderia Ferrari will come back to podium!!!:p
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2003, 04:22   #224

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
It's Sepang time this week...sorry DC fans...it's Ferrari time!!!
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 05:29   #225

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Hey guys...where are you?!!Where are all F1 fans?!

It's nice to see Scuderia Ferrari on the podium again, last round in San Marino GP while I condoled to Scumacher's brother (even it's too late..), their mom RIP before the race be held. Even this couldn't disturb their performance in race, in particular Michael..a professional person, clinched the podium with the memory-cars F2002 (it's last time F2002's participation) while his teammate Rubens got third place behind the Finnish Kimi Raikkonen in second.

This week Spanish GP at Catalunya. The signs Scuderia will using their new cars, F2003-GA is getting stronger. If they make decision to bring those at Catalunya, certainly it has been passed in reliability test. The question is, Are F2003 GA more better and faster than last year's cars?!!This will haunt the Ferrari fans while McLaren Mercedes seems showing quiet respond with the condition. The MP4-18 are not yet used, still MP4-17D which part of evolution of MP4-17, last year's cars..they're using it.
Seeing the atmosphere on track is getting heat over the drivers, with new regulations, I must say this season will keep an eye it until the end of season. So..Scuderia give the best you can.

Forza FERRARI
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.