AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-04-2007, 12:09   #2236

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
"Real Madrid would have to contact Milan first," he told Marca when asked if he wanted to move to the Bernabeu.

"I wouldn't have a problem with both clubs reaching an agreement."

"I don't think about my future, honestly," he continued. "I don't know what tomorrow may bring.

"One thinks about his future when he is going through a bad time, but I'm not.

"I've dreamt about playing for Real Madrid, but I have to say I'm very happy at Milan.

"I would never betray Milan, but I'd go along if they reached an agreement."

The discussion shifted to the best players in the world, and the contenders for the big individual awards, and the Brazilian made no bones about his own chances.

"I think I'm one of the best and I'm in a team that allows me to shine," he said.

"To be the best player in the world one has to play for a team that wins titles.

"If Milan win I could then be awarded individual awards such as the Ballon d'Or and the FIFA World Player."
from goal.com

anything bout this on calciomercato or official site ? is this statement true ?
King tiger is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 12:11   #2237

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Warro i must disagree with you on some points, I think if Henry did decide to leave Arsenal he would either go to barca or Milan. I also think he would murder which ever team he went to, be it it Spain or Italy. At Juve he was played out of position and you could say Wenger got him to where he is now. I personally think if R10 and TH14 are wearin the milan jersey next season, the team will bring terror on ANY italian or euro team trust me (obviously with K22 R99).

Henry and Ronaldo up front, now that would honestly be scary imagine if you was a defender? I said this last summer and I say it now the only player who could replace sheva is henry. However I do have this gut feeling if he does leave Arsenal then Inter will be lurking about and would probably pay silly moey for him, and 1 thing I dont want is Henry and Ibra up front jeeez that would annoy me so much.

But realistically he wont leave, if he was to leave i think he would of left last year when he lad the chance. Pretty funny tho when you think about it, he and sheva were in the same position, look at where they are now.
Ghost is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 12:28   #2238

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by King tiger
from goal.com

anything bout this on calciomercato or official site ? is this statement true ?
you forgot to mention that the article is about Kaka

I hope it's one more goal.com made up article, we've seen many of them already. I'd hate if Kaka really said that.
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 13:00   #2239

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Even if he did say that, then:

Scenario 1:

Milan and Real don't agree terms, but things remain civil.
Kaka stays.

Scenario 2:

Milan tell Real to eat it and don't agree terms.
Kaka stays.

Scenario 3:

Milan and Real for some reason agree terms (very very unlikely in my view).
Kaka leaves.

Honestly, I doubt Kaka said those exact words. Probably diplomatically, every player will admit that any great club's interest is flattering. The papers could have made that something more than it was.

I don't believe anything in the press these days--especially the Spanish one.

That's why, IMO, Ronaldinho's chances of coming here are very slim. Kaka's leaving are just as slim IMO.

Yes, it was also on calciomercato.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 13:18   #2240

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Also, even contract extensions won't keep the scumbags at Real out:

Real Madcrid have not given up hope of signing Cristiano Ronaldo despite the winger agreeing a new five-year deal at Manchester United.


The Portuguese international committed his future to United on Friday after being constantly linked with a move to Spain.

However, Real sporting director Predrag Mijatovic has refused to discount the possibility of a summer move for Ronaldo.

"We knew that it could happen [Ronaldo's new deal], he is a player with a lot of quality and plays in an important team that is playing very well," Mijatovic told Radio Marca.

"We are going to see what happens in the summer.

"I see it as being very difficult, but it is not necessary to discard anything.

"In soccer today can be one thing and tomorrow another one."

---

That is from worldsoccer.

Real are really a desperate club, and Del Bosque's ghost still haunts them.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 14:08   #2241

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
I think he or Rosicky will score today though...
Dude, look in to your cryistal ball and tell me who is going to win the Premiership
Ghost is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 14:51   #2242

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim from the UK who has been spamming MM for almost 6 years now and counting :)))
I would assume it would be Marzoratti. I can't think of many rbs that are in the middle ground so to speak. They're either youngsters like Marz & Ilsinho or expensive like Alves & Miguel. I'm sure they'll think of something.
I would consider players like Reveillere, Faubert (Bordeaux), or maybe even Mesto good RB options who won't force us to break the bank ... in the middle between Marzoratti (cheapest) and Alves/Miguel (most expensive).
If we manage to get Zambrotta, we should be more than covered with one of them, or even marzoratti, and Oddo at RB.

Gallas is also one player who would bring tons of versatility at the back.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti

Last edited by zlatanov; 17-04-2007 at 14:55.
zlatanov is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 15:06   #2243

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Reveillere, Faubert
these guys are very good
King tiger is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 15:30   #2244

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Zlatanov, undercover spy responsible for many shady dealings and MM tapping ;)
I would consider players like Reveillere, Faubert (Bordeaux), or maybe even Mesto good RB options who won't force us to break the bank ...

Gallas is also one player who would bring tons of versatility at the back.
Don't get me started on Gallas. It brings up bad memories of the mood here last summer

I don't think he'd move after one year anyway, though i hope this case might be true of Rosicky

I've always been a big fan of Reveillere, but i'm not sure he'd be that cheap. I've heard of Faubert, however i haven't seen him play. I hear he's not bad though.
__________________
... Is watching you ...

Last edited by Jim_UK; 17-04-2007 at 15:38.
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 15:43   #2245

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Dude, look in to your cryistal ball and tell me who is going to win the Premiership


Had money on them both to score tonight too! Great Success
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 16:50   #2246

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud


Had money on them both to score tonight too! Great Success
I honestly dont believe that, how could you or should I say how the hell or what in the hell possessed you to put money on them 2?

Next time you can help me out also lol.
Ghost is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 18:49   #2247

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
These rumors for Alex are very good, I would love to see him at Milan, but Chealsea wont let him go.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 19:04   #2248

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
These rumors for Alex are very good, I would love to see him at Milan, but Chealsea wont let him go.
who knows, maybe the situation is out of their hands already with that work-permit issue and his contract with them nearings it's end ... I doubt Alex would love to be playing for much longer on loan at a smaller club during some of the best years of his career. I guess we'll soon know
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 19:08   #2249

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
who knows, maybe the situation is out of their hands already with that work-permit issue and his contract with them nearings it's end ... I doubt Alex would love to be playing for much longer on loan at a smaller club during some of the best years of his career. I guess we'll soon know
True I hope he does come man, a great additon to our team. Very good player, strong, and young. That what I want at Milan.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 17-04-2007, 23:13   #2250

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
AS zlatanov said, Chesea is in a hard situation with Alex, and not only for the work-permit issue.
Alex is also between the Mourinho x F.Arnesen feud, and being Alex an Arnesen purchase(choice), Mourinho is all against bring him to Chelsea, and said several times that did not want Alex in Chelsea...Muirinho is also blocking any attempt of the chelsea to incorporate Alex:
Quote:
Alex fears his move to Stamford Bridge could be KO’d by in-fighting between boss Mourinho and chief scout Frank Arnesen.

Alex claims he was told he would join the club last summer but the deal was blocked by Mourinho. The same thing allegedly happened in January.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...110287,00.html

Needless to say that this purchase would be my dream, but we will have strong competition if Chelsea put Alex in the market...
Brasileiro is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.