AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-04-2007, 06:59   #2311

k7r

Registered User
 
k7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Fave Players: Il Capitano
k7r is on a distinguished road
please mr.berlusconi....buy sheva back,de rossi,aquilani,chivu,aleandro rossi
sell kaladze,serginho,seedorf,oliveira
k7r is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 08:28   #2312

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Guys ( and Zlat ) ... did you read the latest news about Buffon ?

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/apr23h.html
If someone were to tell me that they would not survive without me, then I would stay forever, but I am sure they would remain strong even if I were to leave,” the 29-year-old told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I want to play the last five years of my career at the highest levels, that will make the difference in the next decisions I make. In the end, what I miss most is the chance to play in the Champions League.

“I will only discuss my future with my agent and the club’s management after we secure promotion. After we talk and agree to a decision, I will let you all know.”

The World Cup winner has been a reported transfer target for Inter, Milan and Real Madrid, although he believes that a move within Italy would be the most likely.

“I don’t see any foreign outfits who really need me. Chelsea have Petr Cech and the other clubs don’t invest much on goalkeepers,” said the former Parma man.

“Furthermore, England seems a bit sad to me and I don’t think it would be easy to adapt to life there.

“Barcelona and Real instead don’t seem to need new men and in any case I don’t think they would be willing to spend as much as Juve would ask for.

“Milan have just renewed Nelson Dida’s contract and Inter are not keen on making new signings, as Julio Cesar is doing very well.

“In any case, I believe that Italian clubs are the only ones who would be willing to invest the amount of money that Juve would want to let me leave,” concluded Buffon.

------------------------
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/apr24f.html
Buffon sparks Milan derby and Juve set his price at £28m ( 42m Eur)

------------------------
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/apr24g.html
And Berlusconi rules out the option of Gigi going to Milan
" “We have just renewed the contract of our Brazilian goalkeeper Nelson Dida and we believe in him,” he underlined.

“Therefore we do not need Buffon, who obviously I respect and whom I consider a great player.”




Gee, is there anything worse than Buffon to Inter ? Even if they pay 60m Eur for him i don't want him there
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 08:50   #2313

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Dont worry, he'll come to Milan. Berlusconi cant say: " we dont need Dida, we made him sign the new contract just so we dont loose him for free..."

And whats about that James discussion?? The guy is old, and not reliable. Has a good season, but how can we even talk about him and Milan in the same sentence?
And Oddo-Nesta as a central defenders?? ODDO???
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 08:51   #2314

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't read too much into it Tony. There is so much time till the summer when things will come up on the surface.
Plus, if you believe everything written above, then I guess Buffon himself has pretty much eliminated all conceivable options and all he has left is staying at Juve.

I do think, and you know why, that it is in Juve's best interest to let Buffon go, and the player himself wants a change, but I don't think he would go to Inter for anything in the world and I don't think Juve would want to sell him to Inter as that would be considered "travesty" by the fans, given the circumstances, and the current Juve management would be knifing themselves in the backs with a move like that as they would lose any respect from their own fans ...

All in all, a player who sacrifices an entire year of his career to remain at Juve would hardly want himself going to the organization that allegedly, and obviously for many, have been the cause for all that ... just don't see it happening ... he'd rather go to ManU in England, I think.

I also wouldn't read too much into Silvio's words just yet considering that this is the final stage of the season when a CL title is at stake, he would hardly go out and say we trust Dida but if Buffon is available, Dida would have to pack his bags ... that would demoralize not only Dida but the team as well.
Also, Milan has two keepers that could solve Juve's problem with a heir to Buffon - both Dida or Abbiati could move in the opposite direction ... and also Milan could refuse Amelia in return for Buffon.

Other than ManU and Milan, I think Barca might also be intrigued by the news of Buffon being available.

In the end of the day, it's too early to tell what might happen as a lot of things will be left unsaid until the summer.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 09:14   #2315

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
and the Man himself has spoken ... wisely :
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=40870
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 09:24   #2316

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I wouldn't read too much into it Tony. There is so much time till the summer when things will come up on the surface.
Plus, if you believe everything written above, then I guess Buffon himself has pretty much eliminated all conceivable options and all he has left is staying at Juve.
Lol, yes.
We've been discussin it on juventuz and we were laughing about this also.
Roma maybe ???????
Looks like even Gigi himself doesn't know what he wants. He seems to be waiting for the best offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I do think, and you know why, that it is in Juve's best interest to let Buffon go, and the player himself wants a change, but I don't think he would go to Inter for anything in the world and I don't think Juve would want to sell him to Inter as that would be considered "travesty" by the fans, given the circumstances, and the current Juve management would be knifing themselves in the backs with a move like that as they would lose any respect from their own fans ...
All in all, a player who sacrifices an entire year of his career to remain at Juve would hardly want himself going to the organization that allegedly, and obviously for many, have been the cause for all that ... just don't see it happening ... he'd rather go to ManU in England, I think.
I agree that Juve's best choice is to sell him.
It would hurt a lot at the beggining but so did Zidane's transfer, so did last summer transfers and so did Sheva's transfer for Milan fans.
But clubs survive this situations and most of the time they come out stronger.
Keeping Buffon means nothing if Juve has these defenders. He may get us 5-6 points with his saves, but some other very good keeper and 2-3 extra defenders ( bought with the money Juve'll get from Buffon) may get Juve more than 15 points at the end.

I hope you're right regarding Buffon to Inter but i'm still not convinced Gigli and Secco won't make another stupidity.
And if i wasn't a fan, i wouldn't even call it a stupidity. If Inter offers much more than the others, then it's just bussiness.

Like you said already, many things will influence his transfer. Ronaldinho to Milan may give extra funds to Barca and they may go for Buffon. Milan may miss out on Dinho and give it all for Buffon and Zambrotta etc, or they can win CL and they'll be even more attractive to Gigi...not to mention 6 NT collegues.
I wouldn't rule out England also, although Gigi practically ruled it out.
ManU, Liverpool may win CL and bid high for him.

And there might be players exchange, you never know. These player offers may be the factor that will decide Gigi's destination.
There are some interesting players out there, but Dida and Abbiati aren't something Juve would like if Buffon goes to Milan
And i have a feeling Berlu really ment what he said about Milan not needing Buffon.
Bloody Inter's gonna get him...you'll see
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 09:27   #2317

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
and the Man himself has spoken ... wisely :
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=40870

Now i'm even more convinced he'll go to Inter.
Everything seems to be happening oposite of what Moggi's saying lately.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 09:36   #2318

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
I hope you're right regarding Buffon to Inter but i'm still not convinced Gigli and Secco won't make another stupidity.
And if i wasn't a fan, i wouldn't even call it a stupidity. If Inter offers much more than the others, then it's just bussiness.
these two are the only reason why for me there is still a small chance that Buffon might go to Inter ... to be honest, these two don't strike me to be as shrude as their predecessors
Other than that, not letting buffon to Inter wouldn't be a question of stupidity as much it would be a question of principle IMO. Also, it's not like juve will lose much money, if any at all, by doing so - all realistic bids for Buffon would be in the region of 30 mil euros +/- some change.

lighten up man, Moggi knows his staff and by now the new Juve management should already know it ...
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 10:04   #2319

hishamilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: cairo,egypt
Fave Players: maldini pirlo
hishamilan is on a distinguished road
is Zaccardo linked to milan .... that's too bad ... too bad.... i am hearing strange things every day and u can't know who to beleive i think galliani should make a statement clarifying all these issues
hishamilan is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 10:06   #2320

hishamilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: cairo,egypt
Fave Players: maldini pirlo
hishamilan is on a distinguished road
somebody have told me that milan are after pizzaro i think that m.zidan "who will be avilable at summer with only 3 mil." is a better alternative younger and the best striker in bundesliga during second half of this season
hishamilan is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 10:43   #2321

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I see Tiago has expressed an interest in leaving Lyon and wants to join one of Milan or Juve.

I've always liked Tiago, i think he's a good player and at only 26, he could be a great purchase. He has a bit of everything about him, strength & defensive ability aswell as being able to get forward and is pretty good in the air. Almost a cross between Seedorf and Ambrosini.

I feel if we could pinch him at a reasonable price (somethin i believe would be possible given he's not been at Lyon long and isn't one of their established players) and get Barusso too (probably to replace Brocchi), our midfield platform would be looking quite healthy with a good mix of strenghth and creativity.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 24-04-2007, 22:30   #2322

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Carrizo is going to be Milan's next GK.
GilAttack [11] is offline  
Old 25-04-2007, 01:52   #2323

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
After Last night i really think we need Buffon, just for confidence sake. Plus we cant let him to go Inter.
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline  
Old 25-04-2007, 04:20   #2324

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Good news, guys
Quote:
Buffon Will Go To Milan, Not Inter - Moggi

Luciano Moggi has claimed that Gianluigi Buffon is on his way to the red and black half of Milan.



zoom - galleria There has been much speculation over Buffon's future, with nobody knowing where he will be come next season.

Luciano Moggi offered his insight on the subject, and in particular Juventus' transfer plans, speaking to an Italian radio station.

"Buffon will go to Milan, not Inter," he said. "They are sure that [Christian] Abbiati will return to Juve, and that Dida will go abroad."

Abbiati is currently on loan at Torino after spending last season in Turin, and it is believed that Milan will be happy to offer him along with some cash in order to seal Buffon's deal.

Livorno's young keeper Amelia has also been on Juve's radar, ever since Buffon himself admitted that he will contemplate departure.

"Juventus are a great club, founded 109 years ago, and many great champions have come and gone during those years," said Buffon," the Azzurri number one had told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"If I decide Juventus can exist without me, I will leave, else I will stay. But I am sure they would remain strong even if I were to leave.

"I want to play the last five years of my career at the highest levels, that will make the difference in the next decisions I make. In the end, what I miss most is the chance to play in the Champions League.

"I will only discuss my future with my agent and the club's management after we secure promotion. After we talk and agree to a decision, I will let you all know."

Milan and Inter both have him as one of their primary summer objectives.
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=288226

OH PLEASE ALLAH, GOD, BUDDHA, MOSES, MOHAMMED, JESUS, HARE KRISHNA, help and make this true !!
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 25-04-2007, 07:05   #2325

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Cristiano And Kaka Behind Ronaldo Would Be Great - Galliani Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani admitted that he would love to have Cristiano Ronaldo partner Kaka at Milan.
Cristiano And Kaka Behind Ronaldo Would Be Great - Galliani

While he refused to declare one player over the other, Galliani was quick to suggest that Ronaldo could be Kaka's perfect creative ally, behind the other Ronaldo.

"Who is better, Kakà or Cristiano Ronaldo? We had to be tough to go to find a player of Kakà's calibre in Brazil," said Galliani.

"He's the top scorer in the Champions League and he has been extraordinary.

"He scored twice and has the pure class of a phenomenon.

"We wouldn't change Kakà with Ronaldo but we would definitely like to have both of them.

"However, life doesn't allow you to have everything.

"If you had Ronaldo in attack and Kakà and Cristiano behind, then you could calmly go to the cinema and without worry ask how Milan got on."

-goal.com


Berlusconni you are the best and the funniest too
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.