AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2005, 08:30   #226

Rando

Registered User
 
Rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Rando is on a distinguished road
FORZA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! they must qualify for the world cup this time!!! i want to see shevchenko in the world cup!!!! GO GO UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

Rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 14:52   #227

Ukrainian

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Ternopil, Ukraine
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Verpakoskis, Feschuk, Sasho, and more.
Ukrainian is on a distinguished road
Yes! Go Ukraina!! Although It is good for sheva to get into the world cup, I think it is even more important for Ukraine to prove the world that they are a quality team and can win. Shevchenko is not all Ukraine has, I say we have 5 or 6 World class players, in Fedorov, Husin, Husev, Voronin, Shovkovsky, and Shevchenko. Shevchenko does help alot though!
Forza Ukraina i Milano!
Ukrainian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:03   #228

Rando

Registered User
 
Rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Rando is on a distinguished road
Are u really ukrainian? i am surprised that rebrov is not in the national team,even though he is not as good as his time in dynamo kyiv. what happens to him now? it is a pity that his promising future did not turn into reality. The next world cup match is in june.. so for now, i will focus on milan!

COME ON MILAN AND UKRAINE!!!!
__________________

Rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:03   #229

joe smith

Registered User
 
joe smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: bahrain
Fave Players: seedorf
joe smith is on a distinguished road
can any one till me where to get the site of my team? (acmilan) plz....
joe smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:05   #230

joe smith

Registered User
 
joe smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: bahrain
Fave Players: seedorf
joe smith is on a distinguished road
till me the site plz
joe smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:14   #231

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
what are u talking about?

www.acmilan.com
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 06:04   #232

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Tonight my team will have a huge challenge against Espana in Valencia. Hang on, guys, I am with you
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 07:36   #233

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
I hope that it will be draw!!!
FORZA LITHUANIA!!!!!!!!!!
My NT is playing against San Marino, I'm expecting victory...
Last night our U21 team win 4-1 Salihovic scored for my NT (but it was Sead, not Mirza)
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 07:42   #234

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
But we have lost two nil to young spaniards...

Pirmyn Lietuva
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 09:33   #235

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
my national team will most likely defeat norway............depending on lippi's choices..

oh, and the best of luck to UKRAIN!!!!!!!!!
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 09:35   #236

RIO

Moderator
 
RIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Twin Peaks, SF, CA, USA
Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirza salihovic
I hope that it will be draw!!!
FORZA LITHUANIA!!!!!!!!!!
My NT is playing against San Marino, I'm expecting victory...
Last night our U21 team win 4-1 Salihovic scored for my NT (but it was Sead, not Mirza)
I thought you were just a very multi-talented guy, scoring for the BiH and posting on MM!

WEll, I hope Bosnia wins. From that group I like Bosnia and Belgium so I hope they both win and at least one makes it further. Other than Ukraine and Italy going to Germany, I can't really get into things at this stage but please, no Spain as they always spit the bit in the WC.
__________________
All the cutest puppies support AC Milan.
RIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 05:59   #237

Bram

Registered User
 
Bram's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Oostende,Belgium
Fave Players: Savicevic, Leonardo, Baggio, Maldini, Pirlo, Kaka,
Bram is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirza salihovic
I hope that it will be draw!!!
FORZA LITHUANIA!!!!!!!!!!
My NT is playing against San Marino, I'm expecting victory...
Last night our U21 team win 4-1 Salihovic scored for my NT (but it was Sead, not Mirza)
thanks to your country we can almost forget the WC ... For the 1ste time since 1978, we won't be on the WC (unless miracles happen)
__________________
Is Milan and Italy back to rise the world again??
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 06:09   #238

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Belgium is responsible for what what happened to them. nobody else. they looked poorely almost in all games and I have no headache not to se them in WC2006.

Last eve we fought against spaniards like beasts however lack of fortune didn not gave us a draw. Espana was quite poor looking at thier names, only Xavi and Vicente were very dangerous. Raul and Joaquin were so poor that I have problem to see them in Real next season too . Our players showed determination and will too conquer spaniards in their own castle. I do not recall the last time I saw anything like this. It was super feeling to see my compatriots are not worse than spanish stars. However...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 11:10   #239

Bram

Registered User
 
Bram's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Oostende,Belgium
Fave Players: Savicevic, Leonardo, Baggio, Maldini, Pirlo, Kaka,
Bram is on a distinguished road
Rae you are right that Belgium did play some very bad games, but your country was also very bad in Belgium, they had 1 opportunity and it was goal. But if we don't qualify, it's of course our own fault (not like for Euro 2004 were Collina ripped us in Bulgaria). But it's a new team, with a lot of youngsters, and i think that's good for the future.For exemple Van den Borre played yesterday, he's only 17 years old. But still, it's a shame that Belgium will not qualify, as we are the only team that qualified 6 times in a row for the WC !
__________________
Is Milan and Italy back to rise the world again??
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 13:16   #240

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIO
I thought you were just a very multi-talented guy, scoring for the BiH and posting on MM!

WEll, I hope Bosnia wins. From that group I like Bosnia and Belgium so I hope they both win and at least one makes it further. Other than Ukraine and Italy going to Germany, I can't really get into things at this stage but please, no Spain as they always spit the bit in the WC.
I'll play for my NT one day (I hope so), but in handball not football...
We won 3-1, but we played badly, we recive goal from free kick from about 25m...
Our chance for the WC are small, we must win in all our games...
Next our game is against Spain in Valencia 08.06.2005.
We were better then Spain in Bosnia but we played only 1-1, and now i don't expect much from my NT, but who knows...
HAJ'MO BOSNO I HERCEGOVINO!!!
BH FANATICOS!!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.