AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-02-2005, 14:37   #226

shevaandkaka'

BANNED
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: turkey
Fave Players: sheva,kaka' and all milan players
shevaandkaka' is an unknown quantity at this point
we have no money we are not the best says galliani

galliani thinks barcelona and real madrid,juventus,inter all are better than us.
shevaandkaka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 17:06   #227

milan-mad

Registered User
 
milan-mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: Australia
Fave Players: Nesta,Sheva,Kaka,Seedorf
milan-mad is on a distinguished road
I tottally agree that Kaka will be a better allround player than Ronnie!
he is unselfish and a class act!
__________________
FORZA MIGHTY MILAN!!!
milan-mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 17:49   #228
Sash21
Guest
 
I think people here should stop comparing Kaka and Ronaldinho all the time, and I don't think that Ronnie would ever join us.
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 17:57   #229

milan-mad

Registered User
 
milan-mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: Australia
Fave Players: Nesta,Sheva,Kaka,Seedorf
milan-mad is on a distinguished road
Why wouldn't he???
If we were willing to pay the price tag? also he has already stated that he would love to play at Milan with all our great players?
Fair point you make though about comparing them as they are both brilliant.
__________________
FORZA MIGHTY MILAN!!!
milan-mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2005, 08:42   #230
Sash21
Guest
 
Ronnie just signed a new contract with Barca, so if u willing to pay like 100 million bucks for him so go ahead. And players say all kind of different things all the time, and the fact that he said "it would be nice play for milan" doesn't mean he prefer Milan over Barca, I think he is happy at Barca (he is their king) and I don't see him joining us. At Barca he is almost like a captain and a team's spirit, at Milan he won't get so much respect in just one year. Well let me just tell u if I were Ronnie, I would stay at Barca and not going any where else.
And btw if I have to choose who's better Ronnie or Kaka I would choose Ronnie... Kaka still has to improve, and he can't lead Milan as Ronnie leads Barca or Totti leads Roma.

Last edited by Sash21; 17-02-2005 at 08:44.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2005, 14:28   #231

freddydaddy7

Registered User
 
freddydaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
freddydaddy7 is on a distinguished road
guys in the end the way Gallini is goin about all this there is somethin fishy and that my firends could be big splash be end of the season where i could see Gilardino comin and Ronnie where crespo would go back and thats whow milan will rule next year
freddydaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2005, 15:17   #232

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
In terms of probabilities: Crespo > Gilardino > Ronaldino
But you never know...
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2005, 19:39   #233

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
these reports of ronaldinho joining are no different than the ones that said totti is coming last season ... hes not joining... hopefully im wrong

PS: the last 1 1/2 page of this thread deserve a ...
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 08:29   #234

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
big job to bring him to milan...
big money to spend out...
big rivals in trying transfer him out from barca...

and

big contribution will be given by him

3 facts and 1 possibility

Will Milan take that chance ??
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 11:02   #235

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
There is always hope. I wish that he comes to Milan next year....do you believe in the power of wishes?

I do.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 12:21   #236

shevaandkaka'

BANNED
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: turkey
Fave Players: sheva,kaka' and all milan players
shevaandkaka' is an unknown quantity at this point
ı want ronnie here but ricky is better

ı said that ı trust in tognaccini and ciascini.
they will make ricky the best.
at now ronnie plays better but ricky is better in every part of this game after world cup 2006 everyone will say kaka' is better than ronnie
you will see my friends
shevaandkaka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 04:57   #237

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I think you mean Braida backed up by Galliani. But Braida is the point man in all this transfer affairs. Not Tognaccini or Ciascini.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 06:06   #238
Quatre_Vents
Guest
 
Hello everybody! I'm catalan and a fan of FC Barcelona and I think that Ronaldinho don't will leave his team because he is very compromited for the project of the directive. Here, the newspapers don't speak of these posibility.

PD: My english is very bad.

Forza Milan! Força Barça! Freedom for Catalonia!
  Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 06:57   #239

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatre_Vents
Hello everybody! I'm catalan and a fan of FC Barcelona and I think that Ronaldinho don't will leave his team because he is very compromited for the project of the directive. Here, the newspapers don't speak of these posibility.

PD: My english is very bad.

Forza Milan! Força Barça! Freedom for Catalonia!
Welcome to the forum and thanks for you input. Most of us don't think Ronaldino will leave Barca, but some of us hope for it
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 06:58   #240

Styles

BANNED
 
Styles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: In your mothers panties
Fave Players: Rooney and Gattuso
Styles is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevaandkaka'
galliani thinks barcelona and real madrid,juventus,inter all are better than us.
Don't forget Manchester United
Styles is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.