![]() |
|
|
#226 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#227 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Sheva, Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo, Zidane, Beckham
![]() |
That's ok to me... I must say I'm not quite excited about his arrival anyway...
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan !! Forza Sheva !! Sheva, we miss you ! But anyway, with or without you, Milan is still top of the world ! Godspeed, Andriy, but don't hope for no Champion's League, for that will be ours to win for the next years ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#228 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: sarajevo, bosnia herzegovina
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini
![]() |
It would be great if he signed for Milan, but only if Kaka will stay too, and won't go to Madrid, because I always prefer Kaka over Ronaldinho...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#229 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
dont want to burst ur bubble, but it wont happen!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#230 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#231 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: OC, DK
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Kaká...
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#232 | ||
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Not that I'm saying I wouldn't wan't him to come. Hopefully Carlo or whoever our coach is down the road will work it out. And imagine how much money we would make off jerseys. This would be a huge marketing success! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#233 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
If Ronaldinho does come to Milan now or later the deal will certainly include Kaka too. It will also be pointless on our part to keep both of them.
If I had to choose between both of them then I would certainly go for Kaka. ![]()
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#234 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
if we get Ronaldinho and sell Kaka we didnt do anything right, but Berlusconi said he dreams of Kaka'-Ronaldinho partnership in Milan.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#235 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
![]() |
I wouldn't mind negotiating for him at the middle of the transfer campaign... but with 4 days left and no real solution for attack, neither for defence, i fear we might stay empty handed. Or we might pay way more than we want...
Just bring some real striker first, than we can go hunt our/Berlu's dreams. |
|
|
|
|
|
#236 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Dear everyone,
The administrative team has improved the barring system in order to make MM a more friendly place to visit. We strongly advise you to click the following link to read our updated rules and systems (it won't take even more than a minute to finish reading them). http://www.milanmania.com/forums/announcement.php?f=5 Thank you, The Adminstrative Team |
|
|
|
|
|
#237 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#238 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
![]() |
And Laporta doesnt have to worry about his position since he is president there until 2010.
Sooner or later, they might have to make some bold decisions. They have Dinho, Messi and Gio Dos Santos waiting on the wings. |
|
|
|
|
|
#239 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
Quote:
Uhhh.. Why can't Ronaldinho and Kaka both play together? They do for Brazil, and will in the future too. You can't blame all of Brazil's problems during the WC on Ronaldinho/Kaka partnership - everyone takes the blame. People said a Ronaldinho/Eto'o partnership wouldn't work out too, and look how that's going. Do you mean he's too expensive and that's why we need to exchange Kaka? I agree with you, I'd rather keep Kaka, rather than pay out the nose for dinho & lose Kaka too. Anyway, I don't think this "news" is for now anyway. I think they're trying to set something up for next year. I doubt it will work though. That's my take on it. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#240 | ||
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|