AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-01-2007, 08:45   #226

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
unless there is something going in the background - like Galliani and Silvio having already given Carlo his marching orders - I don't think Ancelotti would "repay" their trust in him by deserting Milan and flying off to Chelski.

Well, at least these rumours of Sheva asking for carlo to replace mourinho should once and for all put to rest those who claimed that Carlo was the main reason for Sheva leaving Milan and carlo had literary forced him out ... unless Sheva is a masochist, that is
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 08:47   #227

Horia CRINA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: ROMANIA, Resita
Fave Players: Inzaghi;Gattuso;Maldini;Brocchi
Horia CRINA is on a distinguished road
if MILAN win CL Carlo is not going to Chelsea
Horia CRINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 10:53   #228

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Maybe Sheva really loves Milan so much he will lure Carlo to Chelsea and let Lippi take over in San Siro!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 13:56   #229

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Maybe Sheva really loves Milan so much he will lure Carlo to Chelsea and let Lippi take over in San Siro!
could well be the reason behind all this.
At least now he can say "I Love Milan" instead of "Amo Il Milan"
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 16:32   #230

Gooner1886

BANNED!
 
Gooner1886's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Zidane, Fabregas
Gooner1886 is on a distinguished road
Doubt Lippi would ever consider Milan, im sure a few days back he said something similiar to he could end up at Juventus, cant remember fully tho.
Gooner1886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 16:59   #231

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner1886
Doubt Lippi would ever consider Milan, im sure a few days back he said something similiar to he could end up at Juventus, cant remember fully tho.
Juve ruled out that option today, and the only thing Lippi said was "everything is possibile" when they asked him about Juventus.

3rd time in Juve will be too much for Lippi. He'll go anywhere else, but i can't see him in Juve again !
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 04:17   #232

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zlatanov

could well be the reason behind all this.
At least now he can say "I Love Milan" instead of "Amo Il Milan"
or his kids can say it for him
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 13:37   #233

Gooner1886

BANNED!
 
Gooner1886's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Zidane, Fabregas
Gooner1886 is on a distinguished road
Lol ^^^^^^^^
Gooner1886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 00:21   #234

Ezekeil

Registered User
 
Ezekeil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baggio Baresi Maldini Rossi Nesta
Ezekeil is on a distinguished road
Todays Italian Cup game in Rome was a clear example of Carlo Ancelotti's poor selection of talent. This game was our only shot at domestic silverware this season, and he fielded Costacurta, Ambrosini,and Gila alone...again.. . If Oddo, Gattuso and Inzaghi had started, and we brought in Gourcuff for Seedorf we could have easily won this game I really put all the blame on Carlo for this one. I think he's a good coach perhaps he's just unmotivated? Perhaps he's just unlucky? Until today I believe we should keep him on for at least another season, as long as we bring in some quality players, however now I'm not so sure. Regardless Costacurta IS MUCH TOO OLD TO BE PLAYING AGAINST A TEAM LIKE ROMA! GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE CARLO! Looks like another season with a depressing empty (awkward looking) patch across from our beloved team crest...
__________________
L'appetito vien mangiando
Ezekeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:53   #235

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekeil
Todays Italian Cup game in Rome was a clear example of Carlo Ancelotti's poor selection of talent. This game was our only shot at domestic silverware this season, and he fielded Costacurta, Ambrosini,and Gila alone...again.. . If Oddo, Gattuso and Inzaghi had started, and we brought in Gourcuff for Seedorf we could have easily won this game I really put all the blame on Carlo for this one. I think he's a good coach perhaps he's just unmotivated? Perhaps he's just unlucky? Until today I believe we should keep him on for at least another season, as long as we bring in some quality players, however now I'm not so sure. Regardless Costacurta IS MUCH TOO OLD TO BE PLAYING AGAINST A TEAM LIKE ROMA! GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE CARLO! Looks like another season with a depressing empty (awkward looking) patch across from our beloved team crest...
I don't understand why Gourcuff doesn't start either; but one must not forget that Oddo, Gattuso, and (probably) Inzaghi are our starting 11 players, and Coppa Italia is never the type of game that will demand such players.

Judging Ancelotti with Coppa Italia is just unfair. But yes, I agree that Gourcuff should have played. Obviously, Carlo's trust in Costacurta is well misplaced.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:43   #236

Ezekeil

Registered User
 
Ezekeil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baggio Baresi Maldini Rossi Nesta
Ezekeil is on a distinguished road
"Coppa Italia is never the type of game that will demand such players." ? Are you serious? I know the media says that the Coppa isn't important anymore, but I think thats just hogwash. It means alot to win domestic silverware, and this was our only chance. I can understand not fielding our starting 11 against a lesser team in CI, but against Roma? Totti, Mancini, both started and Roma play Inter this week and actually have a shot at winning the league this year. We play Ascoli and this is our only shot and we start Ambro and Costa? Carlo failed all of us this time friends....
__________________
L'appetito vien mangiando
Ezekeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 16:34   #237

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
lol, so this is what you propose: Play a strong team against Roma, then a tired team against Ascoli. That's a complete underestimating small teams in Italy. You would rather start with Ambro and Costacurta against Ascoli, and tried to beat Roma away at Olimpico? Carlo is not without fault, but blaming him on everything is just insane, friends...

Just get over it. How many times have Milan been ever serious about Coppa Italia? The only time was it was a final against Roma... before then they were playing some truly poor team before they reached the final. Give me a break about whining.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 19:54   #238

Ezekeil

Registered User
 
Ezekeil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baggio Baresi Maldini Rossi Nesta
Ezekeil is on a distinguished road
I just signed up for this forum recently and already I seem to have made an enemy. If you disagree with my stance thats fine, but please do not mock me or my words. I do not underestimate any teams in serie A. I am actually from Ascoli and understand fully the potential threat of all teams. Please also note that I have not blamed Carlo for anything accept the Coppa Loss :"but blaming him on everything is just insane" Nor am I whining. I am simply dissapointed with my beloved team this term. We should try to have a comrodery here amongst the milan fans of the world, not get caught up bickering with eachother!
P.S. Im over it
__________________
L'appetito vien mangiando
Ezekeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 20:23   #239

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekeil
P.S. Im over it
Good I'm over it too, and by no means I'm mocking you.

Anyway, welcome to MM.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 13:47   #240

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Welcome Eekeil!....

Carlo didnt want to risk his defensive, or first choice midfield..for a match that it would have taken a monumental effort to win...and for what? A UEFA Cup place if we manage to beat Inter in the final?

Note I am not mocking or belittling you, I am just presenting my opinion...which is a bit different from yours....

I would rather us guarantee, or at leat make strides towards 4th place, by fielding a "fresh" team vs Ascoli, than to face them with a tired team, and "only" another punishing derby match for worthless silverware (again, worthless, IMO).
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.