AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-12-2006, 10:15   #226

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red&Black
Hard to say. Galiiani may say we are getting back our form, and we don't need new players to rejuvanate our team until July. We trust in our players, they will now start to deliver!
A few weeks ago I said that we should have a poor run-in to the break so that Galliani (or management) could have no excuse not to buy.

I would say our record in the past few weeks was pretty wretched and the last two victories do not detract significantly from that.

I hope we get some key players to bolster our defence.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2006, 19:56   #227

vlado

Registered User
 
vlado's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
vlado is on a distinguished road
I have seen some hilights, and i'm not sure but i would say that pirlo had a really good game, 2 assists...
vlado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 14:33   #228

Marxisti/Milan

Registered User
 
Marxisti/Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Turkey Republic
Fave Players: Luther Blisset
Marxisti/Milan is on a distinguished road
very nice...forza milan...

loser inter..merda inter...I hate inter..

fc inter have been to finding empty area..ac milan have been -8 beginning at the seri a..juventus nonexistent at the seri a..

forza inter.
Marxisti/Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.