AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 17:30   #226

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
LOLOLOLOL... do you realize what you just wrote?
So, please name that magical coach that wins EVERYWEEKEND?!

what was Mancini's record with inter for awhile? I thought they set a seria a record?


Don't tell me your beloved Carlo is not as good of a coach as Mancini?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 18:00   #227

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
CR7 got the double and broke every record last season be reasonable when you judge on player, dont be biased, you are a barca fan, we understand but to ignore the fact in favor for some player , back to what you mentioned. the overrated players are who playing at barcelona, as for the fantastic 4 plus xavi and iniesta last season didn't do anything special worth mentioning .
Even hardcore Man-U fans say that although Ronaldo had a statistically great season, his performances were actually better the previous year. He won those awards IMO because of the lack of competition. Kaka injured/bad year, Messi injured. Henry had an even better season a couple years before but lost out to Dinho I believe (or was it Sheva).

Onto Messi I think this is his first really injury free season and what a season it is. He isn't just the best the world...he's EASILY the best in the world. You can check the stats but even as amazing as they are, won't give you the complete story. What the guy does is mind boggling. And he doesn't do it just against the small teams...or just the CL. He does it all the time.

Kaka is another story. I don't know if it's the system..or what exactly it is. But this season, last season and even his golden ball winning season, he was never consistent in his performances. Luckily for us his great performances came in the CL when it mattered. Don't get me wrong, he has given us great performances at times but not with the consistency I'd expect from one of the world's best. The reasoning? I don't know but the fact is that Kaka can give us a lot more and if he's trying to win that Golden Ball again...he has quite a way to go.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:12   #228

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Cmon man...Messi has been WC in more than 80% of the games this year, extremely influential, the froward trio has scored more goals than the whole Milan, Inter and Juve, and believe me almost all goals has come from the right side. What is Messi doing this season is out of this world. Just go and watch the last Barca game, talking about INFLUENCE.
like i said, Primera is an attacking minded league, and Messi is definetly in fine form at the moment. However from the games, I watched this season, he can be far from world class in some games.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:13   #229

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
what was Mancini's record with inter for awhile? I thought they set a seria a record?


Don't tell me your beloved Carlo is not as good of a coach as Mancini?
we are unbeaten at home since game 1.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:47   #230

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
CR7 got the double and broke every record last season be reasonable when you judge on player, dont be biased, you are a barca fan, we understand but to ignore the fact in favor for some player , back to what you mentioned. the overrated players are who playing at barcelona, as for the fantastic 4 plus xavi and iniesta last season didn't do anything special worth mentioning .
Look dude, I have many reasons while I consider Cronaldo to be ****. Statistics don't prove anything. If my arguments were so weak that I required statistics to back me up, I wouldve quoted the number of goals Messi has scored this season. But I don't want to do that because they don't mean anything unless they are viewed inside a certain framework.

Once again, I don't want to debate on the abilities of Cronaldo.. that's a huge debate in itself.

As far as my Barca-fan tag is considered, yes I like Barcelona, because they play good football, dont cheat, have honest players and don't indulge in frivolities. But I dont love them. Ten years back, I liked Madrid way more than Barca. But I don't anymore because the former has sunk for many reasons.

I'm not going to argue in Barcelona's favour if I didn't think they were worthy of it. And I have once again noticed that your heavy handedness in Milan's favour exceeded a fan and deluded into exclusivism. If Milan have flaws, I won't hide them. If I think some player is better than Kaka, I'm not scared to say it despite him being my favourite player. Such cowardice is not one of my seven virtues.

Carlo_Ancelotti
You say La Liga is easier to score in than Serie A.. If you notice carefully, I have not quoted any stats precisely because I understand that. I think Messi is touching new highs not because he's banging goals or assists because of his sheer ability to influence the game when his team needs it (or even otherwise). His contribution to his team has grown manyfold over the last 2 seasons.
Last season he wasn't scoring as many goals but his performances were very powerful as well.

My only worry is Kaka has been off his peak for a while now.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:48   #231

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
CR7 got the double and broke every record last season be reasonable when you judge on player, dont be biased, you are a barca fan, we understand but to ignore the fact in favor for some player , back to what you mentioned. the overrated players are who playing at barcelona, as for the fantastic 4 plus xavi and iniesta last season didn't do anything special worth mentioning .
Look dude, I have many reasons while I consider Cronaldo to be ****. Statistics don't prove anything. If my arguments were so weak that I required statistics to back me up, I wouldve quoted the number of goals Messi has scored this season. But I don't want to do that because they don't mean anything unless they are viewed inside a certain framework.

Once again, I don't want to debate on the abilities of Cronaldo.. that's a huge debate in itself.

As far as my Barca-fan tag is considered, yes I like Barcelona, because they play good football, dont cheat, have honest players and don't indulge in frivolities. But I dont love them. Ten years back, I liked Madrid way more than Barca. But I don't anymore because the former has sunk for many reasons.

I'm not going to argue in Barcelona's favour if I didn't think they were worthy of it. And I have once again noticed that your heavy handedness in Milan's favour exceeded a fan and deluded into exclusivism. If Milan have flaws, I won't hide them. If I think some player is better than Kaka, I'm not scared to say it despite him being my favourite player. Such cowardice is not one of my seven virtues.

Your cheap shot/attemped humour are to no avail. Try posing some serious arguments for a change.

Carlo_Ancelotti
You say La Liga is easier to score in than Serie A.. If you notice carefully, I have not quoted any stats precisely because I understand that. I think Messi is touching new highs not because he's banging goals or assists because of his sheer ability to influence the game when his team needs it (or even otherwise). His contribution to his team has grown manyfold over the last 2 seasons.
Last season he wasn't scoring as many goals but his performances were very powerful as well.

My only worry is Kaka has been off his peak for a while now.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:31   #232

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
Look dude, I have many reasons while I consider Cronaldo to be ****. Statistics don't prove anything. If my arguments were so weak that I required statistics to back me up, I wouldve quoted the number of goals Messi has scored this season. But I don't want to do that because they don't mean anything unless they are viewed inside a certain framework.

Once again, I don't want to debate on the abilities of Cronaldo.. that's a huge debate in itself.

As far as my Barca-fan tag is considered, yes I like Barcelona, because they play good football, dont cheat, have honest players and don't indulge in frivolities. But I dont love them. Ten years back, I liked Madrid way more than Barca. But I don't anymore because the former has sunk for many reasons.

I'm not going to argue in Barcelona's favour if I didn't think they were worthy of it. And I have once again noticed that your heavy handedness in Milan's favour exceeded a fan and deluded into exclusivism. If Milan have flaws, I won't hide them. If I think some player is better than Kaka, I'm not scared to say it despite him being my favourite player. Such cowardice is not one of my seven virtues.

Your cheap shot/attemped humour are to no avail. Try posing some serious arguments for a change.
Dud. like or love any team you want but please be a man of reason. its really out of question that la lega is a full throttle attack league where there are no no team is to defend but once again every league has its own circumstances.

back to messi issue, do you have 1 percent of doubt that messi isnt playing alongside the finest players available ? why wouldnt he score , assist and do miracles? i just want you to ask your self a simple question, if messi is playing in any other team let us say villareal to be fair will he do the same ??? if you think he can then only god can save your soul because its nonsense. now it looks you watch barcelona that means you saw how leo grimi burnt the turf under messi enough said!!!
my point dear boring is the following:

Never make your judging on 1 player and ignore the other 10 player. we all know that messi is a huge star playing alongside 10 other stars and another 7 stars on the bench. Something i must add , i will take messi a million year to carry a normal team who lost his scoring machine into the UCL final and win it (foul by xabi alonso and assist to the second)

now back to ronaldo thing we all agree that CR7 is a player to hate(Maybe his family hates him too) But this does not mean he is not good and he doesnot deserve his awards.

Kaka is not the same because the whole team isnot helping him to be the same, incase you saw brazil against portugal you will know what i am talking about, its not just one match its ateam working around you so you will do what you can do
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:40   #233

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Can someone give me the link to the Lazio-Milan Games & Tactics please? I think I'm lost here. . .
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:58   #234

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Can someone give me the link to the Lazio-Milan Games & Tactics please? I think I'm lost here. . .
post of the thread!
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:13   #235

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
Damn... it wasn't Carlo how reacted too slow, it was the team!! When you get pressured, what do you expect? 1-2 subs to miraculously save us?!
THE WHOLE TEAM should respond regardless if there were subs or not! If the team mentality is to defend - no substitution are going to change that, you can only help a team defend better by those substitutions!. JEEZUS....
The team was struggling and possibly should have done better. However, Carlo as the coach should have been ready to make changes to try and help the team. 1-2 subs can make a very big impact and help the side improve.

An excellent example is Van Basten when he was in charge at Holland. At Euro 2008 (I can't remember who against), his side were up and were starting to be put under pressure. He brought on Van Persie and Robben which completely changed the dynamic of the game and Holland capitalized on the counter. This act alone shows the impact that subs can make during a match.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:00   #236

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
An excellent example is Van Basten when he was in charge at Holland. At Euro 2008 (I can't remember who against), his side were up and were starting to be put under pressure. He brought on Van Persie and Robben which completely changed the dynamic of the game and Holland capitalized on the counter. This act alone shows the impact that subs can make during a match.
the key word is CAN... Van Basten let the players on the field, but then it was up to the players to change the game rhythm!
Milan has always struggled while being put under pressure lately, and it means the players can't handle it, partially because our defense is IN MAJOR crisis at the moment. When we have Nesta back, and Thiago Silva at our disposal, we may not need 9 players behind the ball to save our butts. But at the moment - that's the only solution.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:41   #237

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
back to messi issue, do you have 1 percent of doubt that messi isnt playing alongside the finest players available ? why wouldnt he score , assist and do miracles? i just want you to ask your self a simple question, if messi is playing in any other team let us say villareal to be fair will he do the same ??? if you think he can then only god can save your soul because its nonsense. now it looks you watch barcelona that means you saw how leo grimi burnt the turf under messi enough said!!!
Oh come on.. Messi was in superb form last year as well when players around him were sucking. Last year he was creating chances for Eto'o as well except the latter wasn't converting them. For instance, did you see the game against ManYoo in the semi-final at Old Trafford? Most players were bad except Xavi. Messi however was single handedly beating players and creating chances.

Don't give me this 11 players non sense. Kaka till 2007 was scoring shocking solo goals where he weaves in and out defenses.. he made brilliant passes and scored a number of great goals. All that seems to have mellowed down tremendously.. specially his ability to beat 3-4 players like it's the easiest thing in the world. He didn't always need 10 players to be brilliant did he?

And if Messi was playing in Villareal, would he be the same player? You cannot make stupid predictions like that. Who is to say he wouldnt be better because he certainly would have more freedom to use his brilliance. The easy with which you pass judgments is confusing since you display little of your 'wisdom' in your arguments.

The ridiculous question you posed also proves that you don't know how good Villareal is. Don't be quick to yell out a name when you're not aware of their abilities (irrespective of their current terrible form).
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Last edited by boring; 03-02-2009 at 06:44.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:57   #238

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
Oh come on.. Messi was in superb form last year as well when players around him were sucking. Last year he was creating chances for Eto'o as well except the latter wasn't converting them. For instance, did you see the game against ManYoo in the semi-final at Old Trafford? Most players were bad except Xavi. Messi however was single handedly beating players and creating chances.

Don't give me this 11 players non sense. Kaka till 2007 was scoring shocking solo goals where he weaves in and out defenses.. he made brilliant passes and scored a number of great goals. All that seems to have mellowed down tremendously.. specially his ability to beat 3-4 players like it's the easiest thing in the world. He didn't always need 10 players to be brilliant did he?

And if Messi was playing in Villareal, would he be the same player? You cannot make stupid predictions like that. Who is to say he wouldnt be better because he certainly would have more freedom to use his brilliance. The easy with which you pass judgments is confusing since you display little of your 'wisdom' in your arguments.

The ridiculous question you posed also proves that you don't know how good Villareal is. Don't be quick to yell out a name when you're not aware of their abilities (irrespective of their current terrible form).
i know exactly what i said and i am not sure you are following and honestly boring you cant be taken seriously because you will be insulting others who are double you age, the only thing stupid and ridiculous is responding toyou.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:40   #239

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
the key word is CAN... Van Basten let the players on the field, but then it was up to the players to change the game rhythm!
Milan has always struggled while being put under pressure lately, and it means the players can't handle it, partially because our defense is IN MAJOR crisis at the moment. When we have Nesta back, and Thiago Silva at our disposal, we may not need 9 players behind the ball to save our butts. But at the moment - that's the only solution.
there are other ways to defend your lead when you are under pressure. Carlo took our most dangerous player off (Pato) and we played with 0 strikers! Not only we were leaning back way too much but such subs also give an indication to the other team to fully attack. We shouldve kept pato on and brought in flamini in midfield or antonini as LB and put marek in midfield. Some running people, that way we wouldve been a lot more dangerous. Attack is still a very good defence!! It also scares the opposition. We've lost MANY points only this season due to carlo's holding back tactics. also he shouldnt have switched the central defence!!!!!
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:59   #240

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
We shouldve kept pato on and brought in flamini in midfield or antonini as LB and put marek in midfield. Some running people, that way we wouldve been a lot more dangerous. Attack is still a very good defence!! It also scares the opposition. We've lost MANY points only this season due to carlo's holding back tactics. also he shouldnt have switched the central defence!!!!!
and you base that on absolutely nothing....
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.