![]() |
|
|
#241 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: pakuwon
Fave Players: my self,and all milan players
![]() |
torres is the best choice,he is similiar with sheva not a "waiting ball man".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#242 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
imagine a duo stikers Huntelaar-Torres!!!!!!!!!
100 goals per season for sure! |
|
|
|
|
|
#243 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gerrard
![]() |
Torres is a quality striker no doubt about that. And we have been linked for way too long time with him. I wonder if we will come up with an offer later on. Of course that later on depends on a lot of factors. But guys have we pondered over another excellent option in David Villa? I know some of you might say he is not the type of striker we are looking for as he is more of a penalty-box striker but believe me there is more to his play than lethal finishing. In my opinion he is a better choice than Torres keeping in mind the goals they get for their club and country. Of course that also depends upto a certain extent whr they are played at their respective clubs. But still an option to consider I must say. I wonder why it wasn't taken up by the fellow milanistas.
Somewhere i read Chelsea are being linked with him. Oh how I wish we just knock them off in a transfer battle just once. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#244 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: pakuwon
Fave Players: my self,and all milan players
![]() |
wow,torres is great even spain lose!!!! He is a creative striker,i think he is better than sheva,fast,skillfull,sharp,and fullof talent.
But i have a bad news,thatsaid torres has a relation with man utd |
|
|
|