![]() |
|
|
#241 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Uh thank god ofr this news from Paolo! I hope Pato can be back as soon as possible. His speed ment a lot today, he moved well gaina and is improving very fast. es Emerson predicted, Pato needed few games to come to himself. he even held the ball better today then usuall... As for the goal, great touch but I dont think he actually ment to shoot it that way exactly. I have a feeling he mis****ed it. If he didnt, then this shot was pure brilliance...
Ok, It was brilliant! As for Emerson, we look much stronger in the centre with him and Pirlo in more advanced role. emerson can only play that position, not rino's or Ambro's role...finnally Carlo got it...he needed just 6 months... Also, Seedorf behaved very unprofessionally, veery... not a nice act by a leader like Clarence. Carlo was right to sub him in the first place. ----------------------------------------- All in all, this was a 6 point win, and fingers crossed for Pato to be ok. We didnt play well, actually we didnt deserve to win, but who cares. Now with injured Ronaldo, Pippo and Pato we have only Gila....who is suspedned Maybe Galliani will play as a forward, he is quite big, maybe he can head it well...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#242 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Update: it seems Pato got onto the Milan bus by walking and wearing shoes. It seems the ankle has not inflated (?).
Source: unreliable (a dude on a forum) Good night everyone. Here it's 0.45 am
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#243 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
good news, thanx for the update Giovanni! So the Duck is a live and we can thank him for this victory! Good night from Croatia!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#244 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
What an excellent goal by the duck, honestly this kid impresses me more day by day. I got worried when he got injured though and I hoped that he would be ok, imho Kalac and pato both deserved mom.
Don't they call Kalac the spider? Another Lev Yashin! Dudes a mental keeper. |
|
|
|
|
|
#245 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
Kalac saved our goose today but whoever starts comparing him to Yashin needs to be beaned upside the head.Pato will definitely miss at least one match. I think we literally have no strikers. And with Kaka dragging his ass due to fatigue, we're up the creek without a paddle. Last edited by Blacktop; 03-02-2008 at 19:17. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#246 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
![]() |
Quote:
Come to think of it, I have seen worse injury crises at Milan. I remember once we had to play Serginho up front. Talk about being desperate. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#247 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
I soliti imbecilli durante il minuto di raccoglimento: Pochi ma fastidiosi i fischi che si sono sentiti durante il ricordo della signora Rosa Berlusconi, madre del presidente del Milan deceduta all’età di 97 anni. Voto 0 (Goal.com)
Apparently, some jerks in the crowd whistled during the moment of silence for Berlu's mother. Ingrates. |
|
|
|
|
|
#248 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Resen, Macedonia
Fave Players: CAPTAIN MALDINI!!!! Shevchenko,Kaka,Ronaldo,Pandev
![]() |
I hope nothings wrong with Pato...
Forza Milan!! Forza Kaka!! Forza Pato!! Good night from Macedonia |
|
|
|
|
|
#249 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
glad we won the game I was really worried about this game
Forza Milan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#250 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#251 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#252 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#253 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Fave Players: Pippo
![]() |
Seedorf reacted badly but I belive it was just a moment of weakness as he himself admitted that it is hard for him when coach pulls him out of play so it is likely no longterm problem would accure out of that
__________________
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."George Best" |
|
|
|
|
|
#254 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Seedorf's reaction was a joke, whenever things don't go his way he always sulks and causes trouble. He thinks he's above the team.
Such petulance should result in a fine from the club.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#255 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
A fine?!?!?!
Yes, after everything Seedorf has done for us he needs a fine... ![]() The truth of the matter is that Seedorf HATES to be subbed. |
|
|
|