AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 12:26   #2701

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
So does this mean we can only buy 1 non-eu player because Silva takes up the other spot for next season?
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 12:27   #2702

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
That was definitely the case, if it has changed I must have missed it. Though if we are right then it begs the question why it hasn't been done with Thiago for example...loan him out for one or half a season
I think Galliani mentioned also about Thiago's option to loan but he didn't want it. I don't know his reasons but it could be like Pato's reason to stay in Milan compare to still play in Brasil until he was 18 years old : adapting with Milan. Plus he could be afraid that Thiago will suffer injuries.

As far as I remember, Inter did such a loan to their GK, Julio Cesar.
Siregar is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 12:32   #2703

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acmir^ View Post
So does this mean we can only buy 1 non-eu player because Silva takes up the other spot for next season?
As far as I know, YES. And we can't buy other non-EU player outside Italy even we release one non-EU player this season.

No matter what, we can only sign one EU-player this season (except the rule is changed ). That's what I know.
Siregar is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 12:41   #2704

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
hmm are you sure about this? I have always known that Italian teams can sign only one non-eu player outside of Italy, and one non-eu player playing in Italy, or maybe it was unlimited for non-eu players playing in Italy i'm not sure.
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!

Last edited by Acmir^; 01-06-2009 at 13:04.
Acmir^ is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 12:48   #2705

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Oh ... I'm disappointed, that means he wants fullbacks a bit like we had with Cafu and Serginho, so that means no Oddo for next year ... I'm sad ...

More seriously, a kind of 4-3-3 could be done with our current players (if we keep them) + some additions:

----------- Pato ------------
Ronaldinho ------- New player
----------- Kaka ------------
---------- CM/DM -----------
---------- Defence ----------
------------ GK -------------
If we're gonna play 4-3-3, which I don't think, I think it would be kind of like we played against Roma when Ronaldinho came on. It would be

-------------Pato------------
Ronaldinho-----------Kaka----
-----------CM/CM------------
-------------DM -------------

If you noticed against Roma this was how we played, with the usual formation on the central midfield.
Christian is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 13:19   #2706

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quagliarella signs for Napoli? Maybe now make a sneaky bid for Santacroce?
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 13:30   #2707

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
they signed quagliarela and that means they could sell lavezzi not santacrocce mate..but its too strange that many teams are trying to get hamsik and lavezzi,and noone santacrocce..although almost every big team in italy need cb this year..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:15   #2708

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Apparently Carlos Tevez' agent is in Milan, apparently to talk to Inter officials. In that case I guess it's goodbye to Zlatan, considering they just signed Milito. The other posibility is that he's in Milan to talk to us ofcourse Supose it's good news for us either way, because as good as Tevez is, he doesn't have anything on Ibrahimovic, alhtough it'll be a terrible loss for Serie A.
Christian is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:33   #2709

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Essien by the way has an French passport. He and Santacrocce would be awesome.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:35   #2710

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acmir^ View Post
hmm are you sure about this? I have always known that Italian teams can sign only one non-eu player outside of Italy, and one non-eu player playing in Italy, or maybe it was unlimited for non-eu players playing in Italy i'm not sure.
Yes, I am. They changed the rule regarding the number of non-EU player (outside italy) a club can sign per a year, from one player to two players since last season. Our non-EU spots for last year were for Sheva and Viudez.
Siregar is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:39   #2711

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I think the new rule is as follows:

EDIT: You can sign a maximum of 2 non-eu players from outside of Italy but the second player can only be signed as a replacement for one outgoing non-EU player.

http://italian-calcio.blogspot.com/2...eu-player.html
that's also how I remembered the rule. now, the new question is: we have Thiago Silva, and if we want to sign another non-EU, who should we release from the current squad? Shevchenko or Viudez? Don't tell me the only reason that we bought those two last year was just so that we can have some "easy" ones for exchange this year. Still, it makes no sense at all why we wasted two non-EU spots last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Apparently Carlos Tevez' agent is in Milan, apparently to talk to Inter officials. In that case I guess it's goodbye to Zlatan, considering they just signed Milito. The other posibility is that he's in Milan to talk to us ofcourse Supose it's good news for us either way, because as good as Tevez is, he doesn't have anything on Ibrahimovic, alhtough it'll be a terrible loss for Serie A.
Interesting scenario either way. Either we get someone useful, or Inter is turning into ArgentInter. They never had enough of Argentine players, I guess?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:39   #2712

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Essien by the way has an French passport. He and Santacrocce would be awesome.
How about Adebayor?
Siregar is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:41   #2713

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Essien by the way has an French passport. He and Santacrocce would be awesome.
I did not know that (about Essien). That is good to know.

And I agree on Santacroce too. I don't think he will have an immediate impact on us (if Nesta is fit), but I reckon that would be a wise investment into the future. After all, he is both Italian and Brazilian, just the way we like.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:45   #2714

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
How about Adebayor?
Im not sure about Adebayor Sriegar
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:45   #2715

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I think the new rule is as follows:

EDIT: You can sign a maximum of 2 non-eu players from outside of Italy but the second player can only be signed as a replacement for one outgoing non-EU player.

http://italian-calcio.blogspot.com/2...eu-player.html
Yes, that's what I remember. I just knew that the second non-EU player can be signed if he moves abroad or becomes a free agent.

Thank you Mystik for your quick search about this.
Siregar is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.