AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 12:13   #271

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm tired from having this arguements with u, leave me alone!!!! I'm the victim.

Last edited by alex22; 05-04-2006 at 12:39.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:15   #272

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Acmir: well we had to score a goal, attack and not defend so that's why he got substituted
Why then Ancheloti didn't substitute a defender, Costacurta for example? He was worthless...
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:17   #273

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
Ti hohol poganiy idi na huy, suke mozgi tut ebet poriadak prishol tut navodit. Ti shto ne vidish shto on spezialno provaziruet menia, tak shto ti suka mozgi yebesh idi nahuy otsuda chmo durnoe.
Over!

You are on my ignore list, Sash!
I recomment banning him again.
If someone disagrees then I will have to translate his curses in plain English.

Sash, would you mind just type Hebrew here. It would be nice! Only Hebrew...
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:18   #274

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I tryed to tell u in english, then in russian... Leave me alone !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by alex22; 05-04-2006 at 12:40.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:25   #275

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
I tryed to tell u in english, then in russian... Leave me alone u sick old bastard!!!!!!!!!
it is said few pages back that would disrupt the team balance and if Billy was replaced by Maldini that wouldn't have changed anything
and Serginho would still be playing in defense

infact i don't know why i'm explaining to you when it's pointless
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!

Last edited by Acmir^; 05-04-2006 at 12:30.
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:27   #276

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
Well this thing is about to turn in the wrong direction, im no member of the sunshine club, but ill suggest not to answer to some posts(of someone's who is about to get banned i think), maybe that will make them dissappear.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:29   #277

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just look where did it started: post 245 I disagreed with him, and he started to insult me in post 248. It's the same as to call some one moron and retard, only because I disagree with him. And when I answered him, everyone here jumped at me that i have to change my atitude and I should be baned, how I'm supposed not to lose my nerve? I'm real Milan suporter, why do I have to take this sh*t from him every time. Let me remind u that the last time I was banned it was because of him.
I demand the administrator to make some inquary to see whose fault it realy was, and not just kick me out. I always can come back u now.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:32   #278

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Acmir it's simple mathematics: we could sacrifise one player in defence in order to get one more in the attack. If Maldini was replacing Costa, it would leave us with 3 defenders, and it's not too rudical, some teams playing with 3 defenders all the time.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:33   #279

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
We have allrady been discussing for 3 pages, and we won, this guy just wants trouble(im no genius for having noticed), if any admin is on-line, ban him right now, or this could get to a point nobody wants.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:34   #280

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
I'm real Milan suporter, .
It is a lie. Last time, in your prev. MM life you said that you would move to Chelsea's supporter should Andrey move to the Londons team.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:37   #281

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
Just look where did it started: post 245 I disagreed with him, and he started to insult me in post 248. It's the same as to call some one moron and retard, only because I disagree with him. And when I answered him, everyone here jumped at me that i have to change my atitude and I should be baned, how I'm supposed not to lose my nerve? I'm real Milan suporter, why do I have to take this sh*t from him every time. Let me remind u that the last time I was banned it was because of him.
I demand the administrator to make some inquary to see whose fault it realy was, and not just kick me out. I always can come back u now.
well, if i was referre, and this a football match, it ll be a yellow card for him, and another to you, but you get a red card for protesting(and for several faults), i see it that simple.
After this i call my self out of this and leave it to who ever has to take charge.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:37   #282

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I demand some real attention from the administrator, I want him to hear what i got to say... If he will kick me without any warning like he did last time, well it will take me only 5 minutes to come back.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:42   #283

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
Ok... but right now I'm a milan fan. It's like with u: 20 years ago u were real ukranian, but now u are real american...
well u got the point.
And pa7ul whatta the **** do u want, go screw urself elsewhere
you need lot's of help, man, ton's of qualified help ... was the above also caused by that ominous post of mine (post 248 or whatever excuse you used)


EDIT: and Ukranian_CA already quoted that post of yours with all the swearing in russian, so there was really no need to try to cover up your tracks ... it just makes you look cheap.

Last edited by zlatanov; 05-04-2006 at 12:45.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:44   #284

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
Ok... but right now I'm a milan fan. It's like with u: 20 years ago u were real ukranian, but now u are real american...
What point?

What exactly are you trying to say? I never said anything like that.
Please, show me my words whenh I said that.

It is very simple, I could never say like that merely because
both statements are wrong (I was not a real Ukrainian; and I am not an American).

Sash, do you have Attention Deficit Syndrome, ADS?
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:46   #285

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ukranian: Sash, do you have Attention Deficit Syndrome, ADS?
No I have FUS, a **** u syndrone, know it?
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.