![]() |
|
|
#271 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prague, Czech republic
Fave Players: Boban, Weah, Leonardo, Simone, Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#272 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEskPMbz1Ac He seems to be a real speed demon. He has a nice control and some good tricks. Good project for the future. So he wants to join Milan. But we have already bought Gourcuff and we have Kaka' so I don't think we're going to get him now , since he is not needed atm. Unless we play with 2 AMF's or they give him/Gourcuff another position. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#273 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
yes its him..i think hes just one of those rising young talents.. if we were to sign one of these young ones, i'd be happier going with kerlon
|
|
|
|
|
|
#274 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Anderson is real quality, based on what I have seen of him...would definately want him here, if he lives up to his potential...we should buy him..since we can always loan him out if needs be...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#275 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: São Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
Anderson is really good. Although his early age, he's been playing as a professional since last year. He has a LOT to learn and remains a project, but I can not see here in Brazil a better one.
In a couple of years, with just 20 y.o. he can be the best player in world football. |
|
|
|
|
|
#276 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: São Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
In a rare moment with nothing to do at work
I was looking at Lyon's web site and noticed that they're really loaded at midfield.Considering that they use to play 4-3-3, somebody will become upset among Kallstrom, Tiago, Malouda, Toulalan and Pedretti 'cos Juninho and Diarra will certainly play. Now I believe in those Diarra rumours... They can deal him without problems. |
|
|
|
|
|
#277 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Diarra's agent says that Milan, Real, and Man Utd are interested in signing him, but no offer has reached Lyon yet. Its on calciomercato.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#278 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Gattuso, Rogerio Ceni, Lugano
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
Quando al ciel s'alzeran le bandiere e i tamburi torneranno a rullar dalla Sud un solo grido s'alzerà forza Milan vinci ancora per gli ultrà |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#279 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
![]() |
Quote:
The Mali international is considered one of the best midfielders of his type in Europe and Manchester United tried in vain to secure his services earlier this summer. Diarra has always seen Real as his ideal destination and his patience looks to have paid off as the Spanish giants are understood to have opened talks to secure his signature. Lyon want at least €30 million (£20.2 million) for the African, but Real are not keen on offering more than €25 million (£16.8 million) - although the likes of Pablo Garcia and Carlos Diogo could move in the opposite direction to smooth things over. Sources now suggest Diarra could be unveiled early next week - when Jose Antonio Reyes could also become a Real player. Real want a move to be completed as soon as possible, but Arsenal are not willing to budge at the moment - but again the Spanish club could offer players in exchange with long-term target Julio Baptista being mentioned as an option which Arsene Wenger may accept. hes more or less gone to real madrid, i dont see milan in that chase any more |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#280 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
![]() |
Quote:
Oddo himself is a Milan admirer and has asked Lazio to lower down his price tag as can be read on channel4.com : quote . (Only part of the interview) “Claudio Lotito is said to be asking for £8m to release me, but if Real Madrid paid just £5m for someone like Fabio Cannavaro, I don’t see why I should have such a price tag put on my head,” pointed out the full-back. Oddo was one of Cannavaro’s World Cup winning teammates in Germany and has already set his sights on the club he wants to join this summer. “Through thick and thin, I have always remained a Milan supporter,” admitted the 30-year-old. “On top of that, they are a world class club. It’s clearly obvious that I wouldn’t reject such an opportunity.” unquote. So, looks like the picture became clearer that Milan will get Crespo, Ibra and Oddo and maybe Buffon as a bonus from Berlusconi...just wait. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN !! ROSSONERI RULES !! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#281 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
![]() |
oldman i like the way you put points forward but im afraid i dont think that will happen, i dont see AnY more transfers happening, and if they do please do prove me wrong
|
|
|
|
|
|
#282 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
![]() |
I'm starting to get really sick of this mess , I'm gutted.
Again we're letting a top class player , who would be willing to join us , go to one of our rivals. While Real,Chelsea,Barca,... buy buy and buy good players we're sitting here doing almost nothing. We won't be able to compete with the top teams with our current formation. Don't get me wrong , I have a lot of respect for all our players. They all have great individual skills but most of them are past their top now and you can't form a team with those players. Not a team that has to last a season. If you do that the team will fall down , we need new players , with the proper motiviation and high ambitions like Barzagli , Oddo , Diarra and Tevez to prevent the team from falling down. I have no problems with Crespo at all , it's clear he feels good at Milan. I hope he comes in for Amoroso. So Amoroso can go back to Brazil and play a bit more there. But Ibra?He has no motivation , no class , no love for his club( the least you can do is show up at Juve for training , just to see your teammates ).You don't have to support a team to love it , I mean they pay you a lot just to play some football!The least you can do is show some respect , same for Gallas. I'm going to stop reading rumours, we always end up empty handed anyway. But , I still hope the management is going to sign some good players. Cheers. Last edited by ThrusT; 05-08-2006 at 11:20. |
|
|
|
|
|
#283 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
![]() |
wow, somebody is mad
We all are sick of these rumors! But at the end we always sign a big one. This year Oddo, Crespo, and Ibra to me aren't as big of signings as Zambrotta, Thuram, Canna, Emerson, Grosso, Vieira and so on but they are all still good players. As I said before, I really don't see the necessity for Oddo but I would gladly see Ibra and Crespo at Milan as Amoroso and Borriello suck and you can't have Inzaghi playing an entire season without some kind of injury. Ibra I'm not too convinced of as he's scores very little. Buffon is another guy I would love to see at Milan but I honestly don't think he's a necessity either. We have Dida and Coppolla, so why waste 10mil or more for a goalkeeper!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#284 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
he is no goalkeeper, he is superman
his presence will give more confidence to the team in defence, and attack. I really think we shud not miss the opportunity to get him.. but i think we already blew it by giving abbiati to torino.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#285 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
Do you really think if Buffon's move hinged solely on Abbiati, the management would have sold him? I know a lot of people love to slam our board but they have given us Nesta, Rui Costa and Gilardino in the last few years. Also did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, Abbiati did not want to play in Serie B? |
|
|
|
|