AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2006, 11:40   #271

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Yeah I closed mine & tried connecting again. But after trying a couple of times, it goes back up. now to watch some cartoons....lol
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:46   #272

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
My Real PLayer client says : "Server has reached its capacity and can serve no more streams" :-(
ac milan try this one .. radiostanica .

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvezda-toronto
RTS 1 is the eight in row click where writes play
i think this way is easy to watch rts
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:00   #273

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcy
Yeah I closed mine & tried connecting again. But after trying a couple of times, it goes back up. now to watch some cartoons....lol
Just like mine that mate.
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:02   #274

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
from acmilan.com

Quote:
PLAYERS CALLED UP FOR MILAN-RED STAR BELGRADE
8/8/2006
MILAN – Here are the 22 players that Carlo Ancelotti has called up for tomorrow’s third preliminary round game against Red Star Belgrade:

Dida (1), Coppola (78), Kalac (16); Cafu (2), Costacurta (5), Favalli (19), Jankulovski (18), Simic (17); Ambrosini (23), Brocchi (32), Foggia (83), Gattuso (8), Gourcuff (20), Kaką (22), Pirlo (21), Seedorf (10), Serginho (27), Vogel (14); Amoroso (37), Borriello (12), Inzaghi (9), Gilardino (11)

The numbers in parenthesis indicate the jersey numbers that are valid for the first and second leg of the Champions League preliminaries.
The players I have in bold for me represent the players that hopefully will make the difference..I havent chosen any of the defenders, simply because I cannot be certain of who will start, and where in the back 4 they will play.

That being said: I count on Favalli and hopefully Simic/Billy playing at CB, with Marek and Brocci on the flanks...Serghino is listed as a midfielder, though he could start at LB...but I doubt it.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!! Lets get a 3 goal cushion for the away game!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:15   #275

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
I think the starting lineup will be:

Dida
Brocchi(R) Favalli Simic Janku(L)

Pirlo
Seedorf(L) Gattuso(R)
Kaka

Gila Inzaghi

--- no problems in midfield and up front. Defense is a bit of a concern.
If Costacurta starts, I don't see him lasting the entire game - which
means 1 sub used already. I do think there is a good possibility that
Serginho will start at LB since Ancelotti didn't seem to put too much
trust in Janku last year. Serginho was a defensive liability last year.

Disappointing that Bonera won't be able to play in the 2nd leg.

I think Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, and Favalli will be the leaders.
(Not that Favalli is great, but it's his first game at Milan and he wants a good
showing)
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:24   #276

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kakį
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
For those with Sopcast, the game will also be on SLT 1 - though you may have to keep checking about a half hour before the match. Also, for those who don't have it, here is english commentary for Milan matches (not sure if it still works/will be on though).
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:26   #277

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardissun

Disappointing that Bonera won't be able to play in the 2nd leg.
I think he will be able for thee second game in belgrade
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:28   #278

ct

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: On Planet Earth.
ct
I am so, so nervous. This better be good. Go Billy!
ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:28   #279

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
One hour away from the match and we still dont have the lineups?
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:30   #280

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I cannot expect a "great" game from Milan at this point in the season...honestly, I would be satisfied with a win, by any means necessary.

Its also intresting to note that I couldnt find any info, and I mean any info whatsoever about our match today on uefa.com...

Another case of "things that make you go: hmmm"

Not to worry, we will win, and they will be forced to mention us somewhere...the "#$%&$#!!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 09-08-2006 at 12:33.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:36   #281

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
For those with Sopcast, the game will also be on SLT 1 - though you may have to keep checking about a half hour before the match. Also, for those who don't have it, here is english commentary for Milan matches (not sure if it still works/will be on though).
Nammy, all I can see is SLT VIP. Is that the same channel?
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:36   #282

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardissun
Disappointing that Bonera won't be able to play in the 2nd leg.
Bonera is only suspended for the 1st leg... he would be available for the 2nd leg...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:40   #283

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
For those with Sopcast, the game will also be on SLT 1 - though you may have to keep checking about a half hour before the match. Also, for those who don't have it, here is english commentary for Milan matches (not sure if it still works/will be on though).
Do you use windows media player for this? I can't connect to it.
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:43   #284

Dragi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Dragi is on a distinguished road
buy from Juventus David Trezeguet
Dragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:47   #285

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I'm merging this into the match thread.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.