AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2003, 09:27   #271

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Hungarian GP will begin on 22 - 24 this month...
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2003, 03:35   #272

dictatornz

Registered User
 
dictatornz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: new zealand
Fave Players: gattuso,maldini,nesta,stam
dictatornz
im hoping 4 cold and rain..... bridgestone r pissing me off..... im very much hoping 4 schuey 2 win the championship....but imo can only see montoya winning it.
__________________
Machiavellian
dictatornz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2003, 03:56   #273

begodude

Registered User
 
begodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Jakarta but currently stuck in Amsterdam
Fave Players: van Basten, Maldini, and Baresi
begodude is on a distinguished road
i go for schumacher clan!
__________________
May The LORD keep you....
May The LORD bless you....
May The LORD lifted up HIS face to shine on you.....
begodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2003, 10:08   #274

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
It's really cliffhanger moments for final four races of the season either Ferrari, Williams or could be McLaren. Montoya could be expecting in order to win the champion's driver as Williams performs lately were significant than the rivals. Ferrari certainly does re-managing their tyre compound, Bridgestone if they still believe the final four races would be in hand.

One thing for sure, Schumi is not the man who could easily surrender offhand.
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2003, 13:27   #275

begodude

Registered User
 
begodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Jakarta but currently stuck in Amsterdam
Fave Players: van Basten, Maldini, and Baresi
begodude is on a distinguished road
yaps. the tire really sucks for ferrari big time. but, it's kinda hot seeing the comments from william's team about theeir team order, that they will do anything to win montoya, while they against is last year when ferrari are doing it. anyway, this time, it's more tense than last year... to make everyone's happy..
__________________
May The LORD keep you....
May The LORD bless you....
May The LORD lifted up HIS face to shine on you.....
begodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2003, 09:05   #276

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Williams will be using team order??And you should know FIA Regulations this season has already stated that team order is NOT allowed for any under circumstances?(I could be wrong?! ) So what's all about??A kind of conspiracy?
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN

Last edited by Rex; 20-08-2003 at 09:07.
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2003, 11:12   #277

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
No posts on this thread now that the Hungarian GP is over??
Where are all the Ferrari fans now??

I'll still stand by my prediction on Montoya winning the drivers' title and Williams winning the constructors' title... though my heart would have preferred McLaren.

Juan Pablo + Kimi = McLaren 2005 (The Dream Team!)
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2003, 05:28   #278

dictatornz

Registered User
 
dictatornz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: new zealand
Fave Players: gattuso,maldini,nesta,stam
dictatornz
2 moro i am going in a getting my half worn stupid bridgestones taken off.....i cnt look at them ....let alone drive on them.,....those idiots r costing ferrari, shumey, and me ! the chamionship !!!..................ive still got sum faith thou ...ferrari will win the drivers title!!!
__________________
Machiavellian
dictatornz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2003, 07:13   #279

Haroon

Registered User
 
Haroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
Haroon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ilgenio
No posts on this thread now that the Hungarian GP is over??
Where are all the Ferrari fans now??

I'll still stand by my prediction on Montoya winning the drivers' title and Williams winning the constructors' title... though my heart would have preferred McLaren.

Juan Pablo + Kimi = McLaren 2005 (The Dream Team!)

Nice time to stomp on us!! I guess you guys deserve it after three years in the wilderness of Ferrari DOMINATION It ain't over till the fat lady sings!! Bridgestone is gonna leave F-1 after this pathetic season by them!!! Time and again their tyre compound is hurting Ferrari's qualification campaign and therefore the race as well!!!

Bridgestone has worked against Schumi twice now!! In Jerez ('97) when Villeneuve clinched the title in his Williams Renault running on Bridgestones. Ferrari had Goodyear. And now Bridgestone is doing the honours themselves!! They need to get it together!!

Monza is my favourite track ... typically fast ... typically Italian

Ferrari won't make way for Williams and McLaren to clinch the title just like that! It's a fight till the very last race and the eventual winner will take it by a whisker!

Get ready for a sea of red in the fastest GP on the FIA calendar!

Forza Schumacher
Forza Ferrari
__________________
___________________

ACM 1899
___________________
Haroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2003, 23:00   #280

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
ilgenio...I knew the result but I had less time to post here due to my busy job.
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 02:39   #281

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
What?? No new posts on this thread on a race day??

Ok, here's my very very brief recap on Saturday's Qualification for the Italian GP.

Michael Schumi finally grabbed pole position (and for that matter barely too) for "I've lost count of the number of" months. And after the tyre disputes raised by the eternal whiners Ferrari, Montoya still managed to finished 2nd on the grip on the new Michelin tyres despite being FASTER than Schumi in both Sector 1 and Sector 2.

Less than 5 hours to race day...... and it's getting really exciting!!!

My prediction: Schumi will blow his lead from P1, Montoya will overtake him by lap 35, win the race and will finish ahead of Schumi in the drivers standing for good after Monza.

Vrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmm.............
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2003, 09:27   #282

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by ilgenio


My prediction: Schumi will blow his lead from P1, Montoya will overtake him by lap 35, win the race and will finish ahead of Schumi in the drivers standing for good after Monza.

Vrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmm.............
ilgenio...you had wrong prediction. Even if you watched the race Montoya had tried to pass Schumi's leading position...well he couldn't do it...Both Ferrari has done so well on the track. So wasn't it Ferrari's party, right?
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2003, 11:56   #283

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
Kudos to Schumi, who drove a flawless race yesterday. Enjoy the Ferrari victory while it lasts! And quit bitching about the tyres and the attempt to revoke all past results if Ferrari and Schumi ends up with nothing this year.

I guessed Montoya had the tifosi's hearts in their mouths when he tried and nearly succeeded in overtaking Schumi in Lap 1 at the second chicane (an inexperienced driver would have lost position to JPM). And from Lap 16 to 32, Montoya was lapping at a faster pace than Schumi and cut the leap to less than a second, before a 2nd pitstop and slow traffic hindered his progress.

Well, at least there's still Indy and Suzuka...

Forza Montoya!
Go McLaren..... well ok... Go Williams (At least for 2003)
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2003, 15:10   #284

Haroon

Registered User
 
Haroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
Haroon is on a distinguished road
Ilgenio buddy ... I feel for ya and all the fans who had their hearts broken in Monza!!

1 hr 14 mins ... record time!!! Fantastic track, fantastic car and fantastic driver! 50 race wins with the Prancing Horse! 69 race wins in all

There isn't an F-1 record book ... it's the Michael Schumacher record book

Super fast race and truly satisfying. One of the best ever races. No need to blame Montoya slowing down coz of traffic and all ... he just realized the hard reality that the Scarlet Scuderria Ferrari was in a class of its own!

I'm so happy!!

Indianapolis will be tough but not out of reach I am sure coz Michelin showed how the absence of their expanding tyre deeply affected their performance. They will have a tough time now.

Suzuka and Schumi have good memories so I am not that worried about Japan and if it rains then ...

A very satisfying race indeed!

Milan has 6. I want Schumi to get 6 this year to make 2003 a truly fantastic and historic year!
__________________
___________________

ACM 1899
___________________
Haroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2003, 20:32   #285

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
no offense to any F1 fans as I WAS a huge F1 fan but I'd like to offer a very loud F-U to Bernie Ecclestone and his F1 management for removing my CITY off the F1 schedule...after having the largest per capita attendance in the F1 circuit last season and being voted the best organized event twice in the last 3 years that scumbag decided to pull out the race without warning all in the name of his greedy pocket.
apparently this is a warning to all the European nations who have passed the same law Canada did banning tobacco adverstisements. our law comes into effect in 2004 and the European in a few years. The greedy scumbag wanted to make an example of us by showing he will pull out any race anywhere and even said he will move them all out of Europe if he has to.
Shame on you Ecclestone for succumbing to the wrath of the tobacco companies to whom you are certainly their b*tch. While Companies such as pharmaceuticals and banks are more than willing to provide funding the greedy b*stard has refused all in the name of getting more teens addicted to a product sold for the sole purpose of addiction and detioriation. Burn in hell with your money!!


To MM .. sorry for the bitterness but this one's personal!
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.