AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-05-2008, 21:30   #2836

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
He meant an error in your post. Have a look again, you wrote Gilardino to Milan (instead of Fiorentina)!

Either way, this is good news, I think we should begin the clear out soon---hopefully there's some deal with Frey also in the pipeline.
rt9 is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 21:32   #2837

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Yes! Let's buy now!

Before its too late!!

Now! Now I tell you, before the Euro's start...

This season unlike most, we bought a player even before the window was open, and what, 2 weeks, 3 even, and we need more activity on the mkt?

Haste makes waste bro.

Don't worry, I have a good feeling about this "refurbishment" exercise...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 21:43   #2838

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Warro as much as I understand your plea for patience, we sold Sheva before we got any replacement for him and we all know what happened with the rest of that season. People are mostly hoping that the management have someone in mind, lest we fall into the same problem of squad depth next season.
Mystik is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 21:48   #2839

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Thats what I was saying. We already lost two strikers, two defenders and midfielder(Ba). We have signed one midfielder. If we bring in Etoo I will be ok with Gila deparding.
According to Galliani we have four striker right now Pato, Pippo, Kaka, Seedorf lol he is a funny bald dude
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 21:50   #2840

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
What's the little error? It says "Fiorentina-Gilardino č fatta, l'ufficialitŕ la prossima settimana" which means "Fiorentina-Gilardino is done, the announcement will come next week". Then it has the details.
To Fiorentina not to Milan, no big deal man
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 22:05   #2841

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
To Fiorentina not to Milan, no big deal man
Oh I see.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 22:06   #2842

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
The thing is that, if I am a team owner and some of my players are playing in EURO, I will not sell them until afterwards as their price could really inflat in just two weeks.
Thus, forget about Gomez, and other Europeans players for now, as I highly doubt their teams will be selling them.
However, Milan should concentrate on non Euro players, like Dinho, Drogba, Zapata and Vargas. Come one Berlu, get us Dinho, Drogba, Zapata and Vargas.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 22:07   #2843

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Yes a good team will wait before selling, I remember I was very surprised when Arsenal bought Rosicky before the World Cup.
Reza is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 22:13   #2844

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I would just like Galliani to close a deal quickly for once. I know sometimes it's prudent to wait, but I just want the damn thing signed, sealed, and delivered. It can get tiresome with all this haggling. Galliani has met Barca for Dinho-Zambo, but the talks continue. I just hope they finish quickly, so we can focus on other players.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 22:32   #2845

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
Juventus have already pounced in the transfer market by signing Sweden international Albin Ekdal.

GOAL.COM
payne is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 22:37   #2846

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I know, I cant believe how Galliani keeps changing players positions to suit him. When we have too many strikers, Kaka and Seedorf become midfielders, when we lack strikers then both become strikers.

Who knows, now that we've got Flamini, he might just tell Carlo to play Ambrosini as our target man---then our strikers would be Pippo, Pato, Ambro, Seedorf, and Kaka. Then as always, he'll come out and say, We are world champions, our mercato is closed, we dont need anyone. LOL
rt9 is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 22:44   #2847

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
out of all the strikers...i would go for mario gomez..and i agree with gabriel that teams will wait until after the euro simply becuz if the players perform good with their teams than their price will go up....but hopefully galliani can do some dealin and close deals down quickly
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 23:42   #2848

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
Yes a good team will wait before selling, I remember I was very surprised when Arsenal bought Rosicky before the World Cup.
arsenal got him for free i suppose bosman ruling
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 23:49   #2849

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
Little error, Gilardino to Fiorentina for 14 mil
Ok they say 14 millions but what usd or euro, cuz if its usd i would be disappointed. Gila alone had high cost on us, 25 m transfer fee plus 24 m salary, tax included that makes 49 m for gila. Damn milan would invested in 2 world class prospects
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 23-05-2008, 23:59   #2850

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese
arsenal got him for free i suppose bosman ruling
He wasn't free, I remember it was 10 million euros and I was thinking after the World Cup he should be worth more. Some places were saying that amount was a clause in his contract.
As far as this summer goes I am sure the 7-8 players will come but would be surprised if there is more than 3 or 4 before July/August.
Reza is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.