AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 04:35   #2851

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I dont think he's leaving, not at all!
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 04:51   #2852

MVBasten

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
MVBasten is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
If Kaka goes then I'll not support Milan till those 2 bald goons are gone, which considering their age should hopefully be soon.
I guess it might be for the best that Kaka leaves, so we can filter out who are the real Milan supporters, through thick and thin, and who's just been along for the ride when the same "bald goons" led the team to regular trophies. It's okay to disagree with choices the management take, the choices the coach makes etc, but at the end of the day you are either supporting the club or you're not. If you find yourself getting to bed and not supporting the team anymore, you might as well just find yourself a new club.

MILAN PER SEMPRE!
MVBasten is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 04:54   #2853

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Thats not true man, absolutely not true...as I wrote earlier after these two mercatos where Berlu is using Kaka name to make publicity, you think he will be indifferent!??? You think his ok with oll this saga and name dragging?? and one more think How is Pato feeling atm!!?? Why cant this be him after 2-3 years??

Imagine how hard is this one Kaka if he truly means and wants to stay in MIlan, and your telling me nothin has really changed!!
So, whats your point man?

First off, nobody knows exactly what happened during Jan and what is happening now.
Mayb Kaka and Berlu are in these all together.

My point about NOTHING HAD REALLY CHANGED meant there is no addition or subtraction from the club. But we all cheer like we signed a huge star or won the CL.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:00   #2854

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Go on the first page of the official ACM website ... now don't be afraid too quickly, I mean, just the first page, with the flags on top.

You see the advert for our new Shirt with Seedorf, Kaka' and Maldini.

It's weird because Seedorf is rumoured to want to leave, Kaka' is rumoured to be near Madrid, and Maldini retired ... so it would be the most stupid advert I've ever seen if they all leave !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:05   #2855

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVBasten View Post
I guess it might be for the best that Kaka leaves, so we can filter out who are the real Milan supporters, through thick and thin, and who's just been along for the ride when the same "bald goons" led the team to regular trophies. It's okay to disagree with choices the management take, the choices the coach makes etc, but at the end of the day you are either supporting the club or you're not. If you find yourself getting to bed and not supporting the team anymore, you might as well just find yourself a new club.

MILAN PER SEMPRE!
Thats a harsh statement. TO be honest, we are not really lighting the league and CL on fire over the past few years. I doubt there are a few or even any glory hunters here as we are not ManU or Inter or even Barcelona.
I can see how fans will be disappoint about this and if Kaka leaves....but the truth is that, don't believe the press nomatter how reliable they are, on top of that Galliani and CO always lie to the fans.
Finally, I don't think Berlu will sell Kaka now as someone mentioned his election is coming up, pls someone chk that. He will look really bad about selling someone like Kaka now.
One more thing, if Berlu is serious about selling the club, having Kaka here is worth at least 150M more than without Kaka.

As to the question about why there is no rumors about Messi, or Ibra or even Gerrard.....The truth is that Barcelona just won the treble, nobody will believe Messi wants to leave now. As for Ibra, I thought two days ago, the Spainish press stated that he is almost a Barcelona player. I guess that story did not sell as much as they expected. Lastly, Gerrard, despite he is great and all, I still think he lacks that SUPERSTAR quality like Messi, CR7...

Stop worrying about Kaka, as he is really staying. Just remember that our MGT loves to play these mind games with the media to get attentions.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:06   #2856

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Go on the first page of the official ACM website ... now don't be afraid too quickly, I mean, just the first page, with the flags on top.

You see the advert for our new Shirt with Seedorf, Kaka' and Maldini.

It's weird because Seedorf is rumoured to want to leave, Kaka' is rumoured to be near Madrid, and Maldini retired ... so it would be the most stupid advert I've ever seen if they all leave !!
Damn it, I thought Seedorf is leaving, oh man, I guess Perez just did not want to spend 65Mil+Robben+ Snejder on him afterall.

I will bet that at the end of this, Berlu will come out and say, Perez wants Kaka but we want Ramos....
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:14   #2857

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Thats a harsh statement. TO be honest, we are not really lighting the league and CL on fire over the past few years. I doubt there are a few or even any glory hunters here as we are not ManU or Inter or even Barcelona.
I can see how fans will be disappoint about this and if Kaka leaves....but the truth is that, don't believe the press nomatter how reliable they are, on top of that Galliani and CO always lie to the fans.
Finally, I don't think Berlu will sell Kaka now as someone mentioned his election is coming up, pls someone chk that. He will look really bad about selling someone like Kaka now.
One more thing, if Berlu is serious about selling the club, having Kaka here is worth at least 150M more than without Kaka.

As to the question about why there is no rumors about Messi, or Ibra or even Gerrard.....The truth is that Barcelona just won the treble, nobody will believe Messi wants to leave now. As for Ibra, I thought two days ago, the Spainish press stated that he is almost a Barcelona player. I guess that story did not sell as much as they expected. Lastly, Gerrard, despite he is great and all, I still think he lacks that SUPERSTAR quality like Messi, CR7...

Stop worrying about Kaka, as he is really staying. Just remember that our MGT loves to play these mind games with the media to get attentions.
It looks like Ibrahimovic's agent complained for his player ... it looks even more serious than this story about Kaka', but Ibrahimovic is simply not a superstar player, he is a star, but not the superstar everyone speak about in medias.

I think that there are only 3 stories in Europe that could lead the medias to speak about that all the time: Kaka' leaving , Messi leaving, C.Ronaldo leaving.

For Kaka', medias made up a lot of stories, when you watch TV or several websites, they use Spanish press as their source, but they never report when Kaka' says he wants to stay for example (in France anyway, that works like that, many TV shows said that Kaka' was going to leave, according to Spanish press, whereas they never mentionned that Kaka' said the same day "I want to stay").

I think that the day Messi will leave will make a lot less noise because he looks very shy and won't come in medias to say anything I think. So actually, that lets us with only one last story.

The arrogant C.Ronaldo is the best story for medias because he speaks a lot and contradicts himself sometimes ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:20   #2858

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Not sure about the French Media, but over here in HK, where I can get HK, Britain and China media.
They just quote one another.....and the primary source, you guess it, Spain.
To me, I won't worry about it till it is on the AC MIlan website.

Alot of you here stated that so and so source is reliable b/c they predicted Carlo will be going to Chelsea and Leo is taking over.... The fact is, those two are pretty obvious and we don't need these so call source to tell us that. Anyone who had been following ITalian football knows that.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:28   #2859

ringhio72

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
ringhio72 is on a distinguished road
It's always the same with those brazilian players. They have no pride and do everything for money. It's the same old story like Ronaldinho did it with Barcelona or like Diego did it with Werder Bremen. And with Kaką it's the same: The only reason he's leaving is M-O-N-E-Y. He isn't a saint, he's a mercenary.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2s1uhlj.jpg
ringhio72 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:32   #2860

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringhio72 View Post
It's always the same with those brazilian players. They have no pride and do everything for money. It's the same old story like Ronaldinho did it with Barcelona or like Diego did it with Werder Bremen. And with Kaką it's the same: The only reason he's leaving is M-O-N-E-Y. He isn't a saint, he's a mercenary.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2s1uhlj.jpg
Thats not fair mate..if it was about the money,he would have left 4 months ago when city gave him much more than milan did,and more than real is offering him now..

i think his desire is to stay..but he has some pride and ego you know..its not easy when they sell you twice in 4 months,you feel unwanted..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:33   #2861

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
On the gazzetta website we're linked to Amauri. Juve might want to trade Trezeguet for Borriello (excuse me if im reading it wrong, italian is not my first or second language)
Iggy is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:37   #2862

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringhio72 View Post
It's always the same with those brazilian players. They have no pride and do everything for money. It's the same old story like Ronaldinho did it with Barcelona or like Diego did it with Werder Bremen. And with Kaką it's the same: The only reason he's leaving is M-O-N-E-Y. He isn't a saint, he's a mercenary.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2s1uhlj.jpg
Kaka has salary in Milan 8.5 milion by season!! Real ofering a 9 mil not a big diference..

Where is Leonardo in this story..what is he thinking,is he had a bles on this to sell Kaka or he had some plans to by 3-4 player for new Milan wtf is this..can he be worse than C.A. OH Yes he CAN!!!
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster..
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:37   #2863

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Thanks Iggy, those are much more positive rumors. Now I think all of us must surely be on panic mode now.
Kaka is leaving, Amauri is coming, Trez for Borriello and most importantly, SEEDORF IS STAYING>>>>>>>
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:38   #2864

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
Kaka has salary in Milan 8.5 milion by season!! Real ofering a 9 mil not a big diference..

Where is Leonardo in this story..what is he thinking,is he had a bles on this to sell Kaka or he had some plans to by 3-4 player for new Milan wtf is this..can he be worse than C.A. OH Yes he CAN!!!

I think Carlo is saying, thank god is not my problem
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:41   #2865

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
Kaka has salary in Milan 8.5 milion by season!! Real ofering a 9 mil not a big diference..

Where is Leonardo in this story..what is he thinking,is he had a bles on this to sell Kaka or he had some plans to by 3-4 player for new Milan wtf is this..can he be worse than C.A. OH Yes he CAN!!!
yes but taxes in italy for footballers are 50%,whereas in spain are 25%..galliani said those numbers 2 years ago..and he said thats the gr8st reason why we cannot compete english or spanish teams..if im not wrong,it was about henry..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.