AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2004, 02:48   #16

Leo

Registered User
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: Montréal, Canada at the moment
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi
Leo is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone got goosebumps when you read it? Not in a bad way, but in a good way, I always get goosebumps when I listen to some nice trance songs and reading a wonderful post like this.. Cheers San Siro.
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 07:49   #17

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Siro


1) Having goosebumps each time you hear or see the name M I L A N.
2) The most beautiful combination of colours. Red and Black.
3) Being the most titled team in the world at International level.

Every single point out of this list is so true, but these first 3 REALLY hit home when I had the pleasure of watching Milan beat Chelsea in Philly. I watched them with so much pride and such great admiration! Great post, thanks for compiling all the memories for us, Payman!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 08:40   #18

heidi azalea

Registered User
 
heidi azalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
heidi azalea will become famous soon enough
Wink



speechless......
there're no word left to speak.......
__________________

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!


MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2004, 18:33   #19

rossoneroid

Registered User
 
rossoneroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
rossoneroid is on a distinguished road
A very cool thread. I can't speak anything.
__________________
milan, kill your enemies !!!
rossoneroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 18:02   #20

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
27) Watching Franky Rijkaard, with his Dostoyevsky's rythm rescuing the boys from the very dangerous trap of the Maracana in Belgrade in the fall of 88.


gorgeous.

forza milan, the red and black burn on.

milan are the official team of the white stripes.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2004, 14:18   #21

Mufasa

Registered User
 
Mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Mexico
Fave Players: Nesta,Maldini,Gilardino and Super Rino
Mufasa
man youre the reason 101 to be proud to be milanista!
__________________
I love Milan More Than My Girlfriend.!!(well..now she is my wife)
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 13:36   #22

Nona

Registered User
 
Nona's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Netherlands
Fave Players: MALDINI, who else?
Nona is on a distinguished road
WOW.......smoke gets in my eyes.......wonderful.......
Nona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 18:27   #23

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Cool

f*ckin agree with Mufasa!!!

this thread exist here a month and just now I read it....
FORZA "SAN SIRO"!
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2004, 10:37   #24

San Siro

Registered User
 
San Siro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 1999
Location: La Scala del Calcio
Fave Players: MVB, Zizou, Golden Boy, Cuore di Drago, Tzar, Titi
San Siro is on a distinguished road
Well, thank YOU for the great words!!!! I am truly flattered!
It certainly was an immense pleasure for me compiling that list. I can garantee you that I also had goosebumps and even some tears of pride while writing it. But who wouldn't? After all, as a Milanista, some might think that we've chosen the easy route of a big successful team. However, it's not the successes that make the proudest. It's the tradition. The family spirit where traditions and certain basic values are still respected. Which is a rare thing in today's world of football. :thmbup:

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!

Cheers.
__________________
"En su vida, un hombre puede cambiar de mujer, sus opiniones politicas o su religion pero no su equipo de futbol." (In his life, a man can change wife, his political opinions or his religion but not his football team.) Eduardo Galeano, Uruguayen poet.
FORZA MAGICO MILAN!
TUTTI INSIEME VERSO SCUDETTO#17!
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

SIAMO NOI, SIAMO NOI, I CAMPIONI DELL'EUROPA SIAMO NOI!!!!!

"In un momento storico così complesso, dove il più grande rapper del mondo è bianco e il più grande giocatore di golf è un nero, una sola certezza ci è rimasta, ed è che l'Inter non vince mai niente". :thumbsup: The legendary Diego Abatantuono.

I CUGINI DEI CAMPIONI, SIETE VOI
NOI REALIZZIAMO I VOSTRI SOGNI
San Siro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2004, 10:53   #25

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Siro
97) I'd like to spend a few words on the amazing, beautiful and always original and funny *choregraphies* *and* *chants* *of* *la* *Curva* *Sud*.

98) Hearing the lyrical, marvelous, beautifully synchronized songs of the Curva Sud each time gives me the goosebumps even overhearing them on the back ground on tv. So I can only imagine how hypnotizing those songs and anthems can be live at the Scala del Calcio.
how true!!!!!!
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2004, 12:17   #26

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
beautiful, wonderful- one of the best things i've ever read!
although u missed many points, (who wouldn't, there are so many!) you mensioned 100 very true and nice points!

THIS YEAR: CHAMPIONS & SCUDETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2004, 09:48   #27
Bastenlee
Guest
 
so good !!!
support!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 11:40   #28

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
excellent post... the best ever!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 04:29   #29

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome... Were you the one who also did the summary of the two teams before the Milan-Boca Intercontinental Cup match. That was one of the best posts I''ve ever read.

Btw, isn't another team on par with us for the most internationally titled team in the world?
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 11:55   #30

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan4eva
Awesome... Were you the one who also did the summary of the two teams before the Milan-Boca Intercontinental Cup match. That was one of the best posts I''ve ever read.

Btw, isn't another team on par with us for the most internationally titled team in the world?
Yes, Real Madrid and Independiente (Argentina). Those 2 teams, along with us, have 15 international titles so far. After we win this year's CL, we will have 16 and will leave them behind

btw, I am not sure to which one you refer, but it is usually Haroon who posts previews of the big games, such as our Intercontinental Cup game. He does an amazing job each and every time
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.