AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is milans main rival for the champions league
Deportivo 0 0%
Madrid 1 20.00%
Roma 0 0%
Juve 2 40.00%
Bayern 0 0%
Ajax 0 0%
Man U 1 20.00%
Arsenal 1 20.00%
Barcalona 0 0%
Inter 0 0%
Valencia 0 0%
Chelsea 0 0%
Porto 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2004, 04:27   #16

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
as if on cue, today I found a local newspaper in my dad's closet - the year is 1989 - and the sports heading was "Mark Hughes to Juventus?" or something lol, journalists cant be trusted even back then
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 04:32   #17

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Ohh, yeah.....I rememeber Sharpe....and his shuffle...
btw, I have seen him alive and have his autograph, while he had came to Lithuania to play against my beloved team Atlantas, as a member of Bolton Wanderers squad...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 13:55   #18

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
I'd vote for Chelsea, coz their header is our weakest point so far.
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:08   #19

LeoQnaD

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: I S T A N B U L
Fave Players: Anelka!
LeoQnaD is an unknown quantity at this point
* * * FenerbahÇe * * *
LeoQnaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 16:05   #20

LeoQnaD

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: I S T A N B U L
Fave Players: Anelka!
LeoQnaD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoQnaD
* * * FenerbahÇe * * *
LeoQnaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 16:13   #21

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about


__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2005, 05:46   #22

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoQnaD
* * * FenerbahÇe * * *
I bet you a bag of cash and five goats that FenerbahCe will not win the CL or knock Milan out of the CL this year
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.