![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Great preview as usual Haroon. I would like to see the 4-3-2-1, but don't think we will. If that formation was chosen, I would bench Pirlo and play Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf behind Kaka and Rui Costa. Having 3 PMs on the field is a bit excessive.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
![]() |
IMO it's gonna be a tight scoreline.. could be 0-0 or 0-1.
I concern more to Barca's speed, especially their wingers. but in the other side, their defense is not so good. Sheva and Kaka' will destroy them. ![]() ![]()
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...
![]() Smoke and Fly!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
great preview Haroon, didnt realise we had such a good record against barca all the way back to the 1950's. i think it will be a draw which should pretty much guarantee qualification. looking forward to watching it
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
As always great preview Haroon. A draw or win is all I want.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
![]() |
brilliant preview Haroon...agree with almost everything, especially the 4-3-2-1 tactic option, I would definitely go for it....the only thing I don't agree with is your prediction
...I don't see us getting anything less than a draw (not a 0-0 though) ....but I wouldn't write off a Milan victory, we were born for these kind of matches.
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! ![]() !!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!! ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Guest
|
Hello evry1.. I m a new member of milanmania. I might be new to join but i have been checking out this site for almost an year. I guess i was lazy not to sign up before.
Anyways the game against Barca comin up. A win or a draw wud ensure our place in the 2nd round. Hope my arrival doesnt bring any bad luk to Milan. Anyways forza milan. btw i know most of u. i mean i have been reading ur posts fer along time. but now i joined. ok.... enuf sed on the first post. later evry1 |
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
![]() |
welcome to MM RossoneriRio!!!~~ ..hope u have a gr8 time here...n do provide us with some comments
...ps: your arrival wudnt spoil our streak lah.. *i hope* ![]()
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
![]() |
I'm sure Milan will win 1-0, 2-1 or 3-1.
Sheva will again celebrate his goal for Jordan!!! Oldman
__________________
FORZA MILAN !! ROSSONERI RULES !! |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
![]() |
0-2 to milan
![]()
__________________
. ac milan the red & black community prediction league with prizes starting soon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Barca's deficit is estimated in 163 millions €..that's why we will sign Ronaldinho sooner or later in the next years
This is not related with the match but i posted it here because this will be read by the most number of users.. remember the Ronaldinho thread? mark my words, they will have to set him free sooner or later
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
On Barca's deficit: Can someone explain the ownership structure of the club. Who is supporting the deficit? We have Berlusconi to support ours, who do they have? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Welcome RossoneriRio!
Feel free to introduce yourself in the presentations section if you haven't already done so ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: Uppsala, Sweden (org. Norwegian)
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Ambrosini; in that order
![]() |
People are extremely optimistic around here considering that we were lucky to win the home game. Yes, this time we play away and may defend and counterattack, but that’s what we did at home too (after Sheva scored in the 30 something minute).
I think we should be very happy with a draw. 1-1 is my prediction. By the way, channel4.com writes today that Milan is going for Ronaldinho in January! Kaka – Ronaldinho behind Sheva would be pretty strong.
__________________
Sometimes you have to take one step back to take two steps forward ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
What can I say. That tv channel so english centris. Like Star Sports. I hate that tv channel!! Better to watch rcti or sctv. The best football channel in tha world I think ! Know why? Because the matches totally FREE !! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
![]() |
Serginho, our key for tonight.
MILAN ![]()
__________________
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3487/milan600ks4.jpg |
|
|
|