AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2004, 11:18   #16

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
i got JFK

i'd better cancel that trip to Dallas
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 14:58   #17

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I was said to be Einstein

I'm wonder whether I'd save the world or destroy it
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 15:55   #18

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
I to got Suddam Hussein, especially commical, since I'm a US citizen... LOL (I'm sure that President Bush would also rate this way) Since Bush has made American an Agressive Warring country.

PS I 'm not a fan of Bush.....
derekhski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 16:12   #19

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
So I am like Einstein, but without the brain....that's about as usefull as being a cabbie without a car...
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 16:18   #20

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Apart from the fact that I'm female there is this unexpected result: Bill Clinton
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 16:36   #21

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
i got ghandi

__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 17:45   #22

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
It is not funny -- I AM NOT A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Mother Teresa
take it easy man i was just joking... i read a post of urs where u say something that has to do with u saing ur a racist and u dont care... something like that ... so i said what the hell... i never took much notice of that post anyways, was too long and the sunject i ignored.
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 04:38   #23

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
take it easy man i was just joking... i read a post of urs where u say something that has to do with u saing ur a racist and u dont care... something like that ... so i said what the hell... i never took much notice of that post anyways, was too long and the sunject i ignored.
never said that here... and probably never will say.... I canot remember that post....

btw, I have done that test again and the result remainned the same -- Mother Teresa.
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 05:08   #24

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
i got bill clinton. interesting i suspose
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:48   #25

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
I got Bill Clinton.
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:25   #26

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Unpredictable : I am JFK.

Fly to the Moon...
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 12:46   #27

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
so thats it?!!?!?! ... howecome not everyone is trying it?!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 14:03   #28

Lombardia

Registered User
 
Lombardia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
so thats it?!!?!?! ... howecome not everyone is trying it?!
mk18 people are free to choose which posts they want to reply to and which they don't want, don't make such a fuss if only x amount of people reply.
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004
ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004
milan: serie a champions 2004
milan: super cup champions 2004

ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years
Lombardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 15:00   #29

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardia
mk18 people are free to choose which posts they want to reply to and which they don't want, don't make such a fuss if only x amount of people reply.
wtf? ... i was TRYING to be sarcastic
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 15:15   #30

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
seeee this is what happens when you mix politics and soccer
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.