AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-02-2005, 12:00   #16

Ruffian

Registered User
 
Ruffian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
Ruffian is on a distinguished road
More spam than posts in that link!
Ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2005, 05:27   #17
linkine
Guest
 
i've ever sent one gift to him.but no reply.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2005, 23:18   #18

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkine
i've ever sent one gift to him.but no reply.....
I wrote to Milan (the club), and didn't get any reply either. BAck then, I didn't even know about E-Mails. That was many years ago, after we lost to Rosenburg 1-2 and were eliminated from UCL in front of our own fans.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 26-08-2005 at 23:21. Reason: no reason. need a reason?
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2005, 05:26   #19

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
I sent an email to Milan once, before we played Galatasaray in the Champions League in the 00/01 season (and got knocked out), telling them that I was supporting them in the game and hoping that they'd win. I got a reply too, saying something like "Thank you for your support during this time."
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.