![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
We really played bad. FULL STOP.
Ok the ref, made some decisions agianst us but we did nothing to win. They had more clear goal chances and we took a silly goal. How on earth did Kaka missed that first half chance?????????
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Jeff now cut it, Bayman is not offending you and it's a credit to him to keep his head cool even when insulted.
I know he can piss off people like that, but now the message has been received.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
easy there, jeff. let's keep our chins up.
we are milan, and we will come back. milan will prevail. doper will fade away. in 4 weeks, i can see that happen. 4 weeks from now.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
i really like that referee, trefioni or something like that. the young guy who was in our last game with udinese. he always brought us victory. victory against big sides, and big victory against small sides. 3-1 udinese, 5-2 lecce, (2 seasons ago: 2-1 doper, 3-1 bologna). I can't think of any more, but he is so good with us.
when i see him, i know we are safe. serious. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Fave Players: Every Milan player and Roby Baggio
![]() |
We lost, that's bad, but it can happen, lets just look forward to the next match. I think it's nobody's fault, with a team like this we should be able to beat everybody, it simply doesn't happen all the time, that's football. Next week we will probably win again and everybody will say how good our coach is and how good the players are. It's always funny to read some comments after a lost match.We also must not forget that these so called 'small' teams are terrible to play against! And maybe next time Juve will lose, because Nedved is injured. And I must say the ref was crap, but that's nothing new in Italy!
But lets not lose hope, there are still many matches to come! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004 ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004 milan: serie a champions 2004 milan: super cup champions 2004 ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
![]() |
I agree that Milan played f... football today! And the penalty was not given to Livorno!
![]()
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I don't need this telling me that he is entitled to his opinion.
Everyone is entitled to his opinion and I thought I AM entitled to my opinion about him. It's a wonder to me you give credit to him for his behavior when I was told to shut up because I don't repsect him. Dont' forget I'm always the FIRST one to say 'don't just ask him to shut up' because we have really never proved that he is wrong. And I thought I said I would be the first one to haunt him if what he says is not true PROVEN finally. And I did. |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Ok... whatever
it's as simple as that. We'll just buy Vicante (or whatever his name is). |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
![]() |
Gio, of course we didn't play very well, except for parts of the first half. After their goal against the run of play they made it very, very difficult for us, pressing us everywhere on the field while they were dangerous on the counter attack. I think it was a question of willingness to make sacrifices, Livorno's players seemed as if they were willing to die for the cause, unfortunately same thing can't be said for our players.
That said, the ref still was a disgrace. |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
And of course. I reall still don't understand why Nesta is sent off for dissent. It's an absolute wonder to me. Crappy indeed. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I guess if I had to miss a game (TV channel couldn't get the game because of technical issues) this was the one.
Please do not let your frustrations about the team or ref make you insult others, we'll be back next game and Carlo and the players will be motivated. In a couple of weeks til the end of the season the schedule is gonna be a very tough and full one. FORZA MILAN
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
![]() |
Quote:
![]() It means that Milan could've done better today. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Poland
Fave Players: Whole Milan
![]() |
Worst game of the season, Livorno deserved to win by even bigger margin, Thank You Dida. First half-not bad. Second half-absolutely pathetic!!! If only Kaka scored...
We missed Pirlo. About ref Milan should have been awarded a penaty but Livorno should have had a penaty too, and red card for Nesta??? What is wrong with referees in Italy??? Juve won and it will be very hard to catch them, even without Nedved. OK We lost but We are still in Scudetto race so...FORZA MILAN!!! ![]()
__________________
Three Times Serie A Prediction League Champion-2004-07 Three Times AC Milan Prediction League Champion-2003-05,2006/07 Champions League 2004/05 Prediction League Champion
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
Ambrosini did play OK in this position. He is not Pirlo, and the one thing he can do is tackle and work for the team, which he did. If Ancelotti wanted a creative midfielder he should have opted for Rui.
We played well until they scored - had we taken the lead it of course would been a total different match. Ater the goal Milan seemed suddenly total frustrated even there was much time left. What simply was the worst to look at was the stupid freekicks Milan gave away. I think Stam did make 5 or 6 freekicks without any really reason - this is really harsh to look at ! In the match there could easily where given 4 penalty kicks .. especially as Amelia nearly "killed" Sheva with this crazy tackle... but Farina ?. The one who played absolutly best was Dhorasoo - he is in the last month been the most important player for Milan - and also today. Everytime Milan was creating something he was the brain behind. As for Crespo I think he have had his chance and now Tomasson must have a chance from start as we don`t have much other to field in attack until Pippo is back. We are 5 points behind Juve and for some weeks we where 4 points behind, and people keept saying it is not much. 5 or 4 points doesn´t really matter .. it is still two games that Juve have to miss, but of course Milan can not afford to lose any more points in the comming weeks - or at least if Juve keep winning.
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|