![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
![]() |
own goal? who cares
GOOOAAAL!!! FORZA MILAN!!!!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! ![]() !!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!! ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
i am not sleeping. i tried to find some link that i can at least hear the audio. but all the efforts were futile. but so long as we win, who cares?
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
![]() |
radio link: www.radio.rai.it - Radio 1
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! ![]() !!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!! ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
why isnt anyone watching this game?
![]()
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
![]() |
Great save from Reggina keeper who dives on Crespo's feet to collect the ball. The chance was set up by Sheva.
__________________
Shevchenko contra Buffon...Shevchenko...tiro... E rete! Rete! Rete! Il Milan e campione d' Europa! Il Milan e campione d' Europa! Expulsione di entusiasmo... |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
![]() |
HT Milan 1-0 up. Don't deserve the lead acoording to Radio Rai, we were lucky and Reggina had 1-2 clear chances to take the lead.
Hope everything works out in the second half.
__________________
Shevchenko contra Buffon...Shevchenko...tiro... E rete! Rete! Rete! Il Milan e campione d' Europa! Il Milan e campione d' Europa! Expulsione di entusiasmo... |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
even though i don't know a word in italian ... wait, i guess i know 'uno' when i hear it. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
any place to read live text commentary?
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
eurosport.com as usual, shevchenko-7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
![]() |
Whats wrong with Carlo, not fielding Vikash. Does he have some personal vandetta towards him, i dont know but its bad. Fielding both Ambrosini and Genaro its suicidal we dont create nothing. Once Kaka broke forward and Crespo was almost pass the goalkeeper but he took the ball just infront of Crespos foot.
Genaro is like usual which means giving every second pass away, Ambro is not doing anything good but not bad either. Its like instant replay from Lazio game, with one difference and that is that Reggina is little bit more dangerous. I dont know what is Carlos problem with Vikash but i hope they gonna solve it soon. |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
thanks Jeff
![]()
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
![]() |
Carlo seems to be a little bit "afraid" of away games this season. Some say that he fears to suffer the same thing he suffered at Riazor last year for the second time. I back this point of view but I have to say that Milan is a great team, and I only "understand" this kind of approach when we face other great sides. But against small teams (though EVERY SINGLE team in Serie A is lethal on their day) he must have no difference in approaching home and away games. We must play full attack everywhere and our defense is strong enough to provide the necessary cover.
Bah, I don't know, I only want Milan to win WHILE playing good football.
__________________
Shevchenko contra Buffon...Shevchenko...tiro... E rete! Rete! Rete! Il Milan e campione d' Europa! Il Milan e campione d' Europa! Expulsione di entusiasmo... |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
![]() |
shevchenko-7
I'm watching the game but I can't write what's happening cause i'm watching it on TV. If I post something every minute I will miss most of the game. For anyone who isn't waching, we are not playing very well, in fact we didn't have any shots on goal (as long as I can remember) and we are not so good in defence ider. Rui Costa should play instead of Ambrosini. Has anybody noticed how bad Gatusso is playing lately? He is the reason for our weak attack. |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
2nd half starts?
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Tampico, Mexico
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
i've noticed how bad gattuso is playing
|
|
|
|