AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 15:23   #16

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
I agree with Dev, the biggest weakness is mental.

I would love to see a 3-4-1-2 with Cafu and Jankulowski on the wings, but I don't think it is likely to happen. In such a scenario we also need to sign more central defenders.

After Jankulowski and Vogel, I think the only major improvement needed is a strike partner that works with Sheva. Crespo, Inzaghi and JDT are certainly not week, but don't seem to gel all that well with the Tzar. I am hoping for Gilardino personally, but can see other options as well.
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 17:33   #17

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i think were the best team on earth and theres little to do that can help us...

however economically i think it would be smarter if we start a strong handball and basketball team like barca do...
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.