AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2005, 10:04   #16

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
FUCK (sorry)

First inzaghi now kaka and what next ?? Marco Melandri to get married too ?? Why are the men running off ????
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:07   #17

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79
FUCK (sorry)

Why are the men running off ????
Apparently they have FOUND the RIGHT WOMAN.

KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:57   #18

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
\
No evangelism has its roots in american protestantism and is now growing at rapid pace in South America. This is why there was some serious talk about finding a South American Cardinal to be the next Pope. The Catholic church is worrying that one of their once "fortress" monopoly of world catholics is in danger.
Some evangilical denominations would include
The Assemblies of God
The Seventh Day Adventist
Church of the Nazarene
New Hope Church
These churches have small local control rather than worldwide control as the pope has. These churches are very community based and have local sovereignty. Although small compared to the Catholic faith as their is circa a billion catholics, these guys have somewhere between 10 to 15 thousand members but there are close to 25 thousand of these small cluster units. Even the Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) have made huge inroads to the faithful in South America and Central America. Right now El Salvador, Brazil, and even Argentina have seen huge growth in these "born again" christian churches.
Great so we will have a whole world full of Jerry Fallwells, and Pat Robertsons . . . . I'll be sleeping easier at nite . . .
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 11:00   #19

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly_chris
Great so we will have a whole world full of Jerry Fallwells, and Pat Robertsons . . . . I'll be sleeping easier at nite . . .
You sure will. I do.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 15:05   #20

Roger Nolli

Registered User
 
Roger Nolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
Roger Nolli is on a distinguished road
Evangelhism is 20% in Brasil, but the country is the bigger in Catholicism
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento."

Milan - one team, one passion.
Roger Nolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 06:37   #21

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
That is a pretty big growth from 10-15 years ago where the percentage was 2% and now at 20%. They have increased 900 times bigger.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:08   #22

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
You sure will. I do.
well you know my opinion on politics and religion, we obviously differ, cause I am afraid, very afraid.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:21   #23

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly_chris
well you know my opinion on politics and religion, we obviously differ, cause I am afraid, very afraid.
So you are basically what I call the "easy Pickings". Not that you are afraid, but that you think you are afraid and shouldnt be. Nonsense all this fear from you folks from the city. Sh!t you ahould be more afraid of your own city crime and all rather than what bible thumpers do in church! Hmmmphhh please! You're afraid???
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:38   #24

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
So you are basically what I call the "easy Pickings". Not that you are afraid, but that you think you are afraid and shouldnt be. Nonsense all this fear from you folks from the city. Sh!t you ahould be more afraid of your own city crime and all rather than what bible thumpers do in church! Hmmmphhh please! You're afraid???
No I don't like being told I don't have morals, I don't like when people who believe in different values that I believe in start influencing the governement in away that I cannot listen on the radio to what I want to hear, I don't believe that the government or bible thumpers (one in the same now) have the right to tell me what I can and can't watch on tv, nor what drugs I can and cannot do, or what Cheer leaders can wear, or how to name my sports franchise (some jerk in New Jersey want the NJ Devils to change their name because they are the Devils), basically parents need to do their job, when I was young and there was something on tv my parents didn't want me to see they changed the channel, they didn't complain that it was immoral, what is immoral for one person is enteratainment to others, bible thumpers have their gospel channel's and their catholic schools where they can enforce their life style so they have channels too . . . I don't believe relgion has the right to tell people that they can't have sex, or can't use condoms, and they turn around and say oh wait no abortions either, that is the persons personnel choice not some religions, and the governments. Religion should not dictate what science wants to do either. This is why government and politics don't mix . . . keep your religion out my life because I don't let mine affect yours.

This country was partially founded on the principals of seperation between church and state, and it was for good reason too. I also tend to think that those who founded this country are infinitely smarter then you, me and the lunatic running this country right now or the lunatics who have run the country previously. Those who founded this country were mostly all spiritual men who realized the problems that occur when religion influences government.

Last edited by philly_chris; 07-06-2005 at 09:01.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:07   #25

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly_chris
No I don't like being told I don't have morals, I don't like when people who believe in different values that I believe in start influencing the governement in away that I cannot listen on the radio to what I want to hear, I don't believe that the government or bible thumpers (one in the same now) have the right to tell me what I can and can't watch on tv, nor what drugs I can and cannot do, or what Cheer leaders can wear, or how to name my sports franchise (some jerk in New Jersey want the NJ Devils to change their name because they are the Devils), basically parents need to do their job, when I was young and there was something on tv my parents didn't want me to see they changed the channel, they didn't complain that it was immoral, what is immoral for one person is enteratainment to others, bible thumpers have their gospel channel's and their catholic schools where they can enforce their life style so they have channels too . . . I don't believe relgion has the right to tell people that they can't have sex, or can't use condoms, and they turn around and say oh wait no abortions either, that is the persons personnel choice not some religions, and the governments. Religion should not dictate what science wants to do either. This is why government and politics don't mix . . . keep your religion out my life because I don't let mine affect yours.
Really????? Why cant I pray in school then??? Dont preach to me what you dont like being told what to do. Kind of hypocritical isnt it??? Looks like those who are religious cant do the things they want either because of people who also think like you. Is that right to do either??? Goes both ways Philly. Dont think those on the religious right are not "easy picking" suckers too. BTW the secular world tells people who they cant or can have sex with too. Dont blame it solely on religion. DO you hate it when your parents told you what to do too??? Or do you just hate it if your parents were people of faith telling you what to do???
You know SS Standarten Fuhrer Adolpf Eichmann didnt like churches telling him what to do either. It prevented him from doing what he wanted... like killing and deporting Jews to camps across Europe. Boy how dare those bible thumpers dare tell him what to do and impose their morals on him!!! So before you start making people of morals look like the bad guys, know the historical examples coming from the other side too.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:22   #26

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Really????? Why cant I pray in school then??? Dont preach to me what you dont like being told what to do. Kind of hypocritical isnt it??? Looks like those who are religious cant do the things they want either because of people who also think like you. Is that right to do either??? Goes both ways Philly. Dont think those on the religious right are not "easy picking" suckers too. BTW the secular world tells people who they cant or can have sex with too. Dont blame it solely on religion.
Personnally I don't think it is a problem if a student wants to pray in school it is more of a problem when the school forces it students to pray (public schools this is) . . . and the secular world is creeping into government trying to tell people sex is wrong or gross which should be left up the parent and later on that inividual. If a person's faith dictates that then fine they believe in what they believe it is not my business or anybody elses for that matter.


Quote:
DO you hate it when your parents told you what to do too??? Or do you just hate it if your parents were people of faith telling you what to do???
Of course I do but they also brought me into this world so they had a say until I turned 18 . . . there is a huge difference .

Quote:
You know SS Standarten Fuhrer Adolpf Eichmann didnt like churches telling him what to do either. It prevented him from doing what he wanted... like killing and deporting Jews to camps across Europe. Boy how dare those bible thumpers dare tell him what to do and impose their morals on him!!!

So before you start making people of morals look like the bad guys, know the historical examples coming from the other side too.
Gee thanks for accusing me of not having morals how typical . . . I know historical facts of what happened durring ww2 I never said it was right did I? Apparently you missed my point . . . which was keep your religion out of my life and I keep mine out of yours I don't try and tell you how to live your life so don't tell me how to live mine . . . I think that sounds fair?
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:24   #27

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly_chris
. I don't believe relgion has the right to tell people that they can't have sex, or can't use condoms, and they turn around and say oh wait no abortions either, that is the persons personnel choice not some religions, and the governments. Religion should not dictate what science wants to do either. This is why government and politics don't mix . . . keep your religion out my life because I don't let mine affect yours.
.
They do when the majority of people who get unwanted pregnacies than go ask the govt to subsidize their medical bills to get an abortion. Hey get abortion, but dont go and then ask the state for money to help you get it without having them put their say on it.
What church people can vote then???? They cant use their peresonal conviction to dtermine democratically where they think the country should go??? Yeah right! Just let those who dont have a faith do all the voting. People of faith went out to vote and their candidate won. So what??? Does that mean they are stupid??? You know Philly you dont like it when people of religion supposedly label some immoral but it is ok for some to label people of the faith as stupid. Apparently only your beliefs hold water and the rest are just stupid people who believe in god.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:27   #28

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I'm not telling you how to live your life Philly. But dont think those who are religious are not being told how to live theirs either. No I'm not accusing you of not having morals. I'm merely showing you that the secular aint all honky dory either.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:33   #29

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
They do when the majority of people who get unwanted pregnacies than go ask the govt to subsidize their medical bills to get an abortion. Hey get abortion, but dont go and then ask the state for money to help you get it without having them put their say on it.
What church people can vote then???? They cant use their peresonal conviction to dtermine democratically where they think the country should go??? Yeah right! Just let those who dont have a faith do all the voting. People of faith went out to vote and their candidate won. So what??? Does that mean they are stupid??? You know Philly you dont like it when people of religion supposedly label some immoral but it is ok for some to label people of the faith as stupid. Apparently only your beliefs hold water and the rest are just stupid people who believe in god.
When did I call anyone stupid? I never called anyone stupid, as far as I can remember I labeled the past presidents Lunatics. And no everyone has the right to vote, however when those cannidates only care about and are worried about a certain group of people that is when the system breaks down. Elected officials no longer take a look at the diverse country they sereve they only look at getting votes and who is giving to them then they catoer specifically to those groups. With the pregnanacy issue there obviously has be better sex education doesn't there, rahter then ingoring sex completely? and yes something has to be done the welfare issue, I don't want to have to pay for someone elses mistakes either.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:35   #30

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
I'm not telling you how to live your life Philly. But dont think those who are religious are not being told how to live theirs either. No I'm not accusing you of not having morals. I'm merely showing you that the secular aint all honky dory either.
I never said they were, however I do get a sense that there is a segement of that population that feels they can do no wrong and that their way is the best way, the Roman Catholic church made those same mistakes and turned a blind eye to a lot of things and lately it is all starting to bit them in the butt isn't it?
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.