![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Yeah, he is the one who can be called a real milanista. I am very sorry to see him leaving, though I do not believ that this traansfer can happen so soon. I'd better set him on loan to Viola than to sell. He might be very useful when Dida will end his amazing career.
Forza Abbiati |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
![]() |
I dont wanna see him leave but there is nothing much to do about it
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: New York
Fave Players: Me.
![]() |
he needs to change air.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Paolo, Billy, Sheva, Kaká, Nesta
![]() |
Abbiati was today loaned out to Genoa, with an option to buy at the end of the season. This was announced on www.acmilan.com today.
Good luck, Abbiati! |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Good luck to Abbiati at Genoa. Thank you for your contributions to Milan in the past
I am a bit surprised at the low option clause prize for next summer, but it could be linked to Abbiati's high salary. ![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: the den
Fave Players: Franco Baresi, Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
this is not a good bye is only a see you later Forza Christian
__________________
We miss you Franco !! We miss you Demetrio !! |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I wish him luck at Genoa
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: the den
Fave Players: Franco Baresi, Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
You're a real Milanista Abbiati that's what matters to me I'm already waiting for you to come back champion
![]()
__________________
We miss you Franco !! We miss you Demetrio !! |
|
|
|