![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
![]() |
forget ancelotti!!
sheva could have no pre-season and he`d still be fitter than the other milan players (thats how good he is), ancelotti should go before sheva. besides hes one of berlusconis favourites (like savicevic was) and theres no way he`d sell milans greatest asset. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Hopefully this will all blow over in a few days.
__________________
. ac milan the red & black community prediction league with prizes starting soon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
That's what I fear most. When a player thinks that he is special in the team and untouchable, he tend to be big headed and think he is always right.
I hope I m wrong. No player is bigger than the club!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
Agree with humanTorch on that no player is bigger than his club, as Eusebio said it once. This being said, I think there was just some misunderstanding and this "discussion" is not the result of Sheva getting big-headed or putting himself above the team. Time will make it go away as for the press that's what their job is - sell more papers and fabricate more news when there is none. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
![]() |
so what if thats what moratti would say?
berlusconi says the same things and hes successful..big deal, and yes he does have his favourites. sheva is irreplacable as there is no other player like him in the world. hes never been a primadonna, ancelotti is stupid enough to have this conversation in public in front of the media instead of taking him indoors and discussing it responsibly. |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
![]() |
7/19/2005
MILANELLO - During the course of the press conference Carlo Ancelotti cleared up the position regarding the presumed quarrel with Andriy Shevchenko: 'Arguments are a normal part of a discussion therefore they happen. The matter is personal and I dont wish to reveal what it was. I have read plenty of stupid and unclear statements about what Sheva said. If the context is not known then conclusions cannot be drawn. Sheva remains a fundamental player for us and I can assure you that he will remain at Milan. I repeat, arguments are normal and are a matter between coaches and players.'
__________________
. ac milan the red & black community prediction league with prizes starting soon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kakā
![]() |
Quote:
Let's not worry! Carlo said this about it.... 'ANCELOTTI SULLA QUESTIONE SHEVCHENKO 19/07/2005 MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti nel corso della conferenza stampa odierna tenuta nel centro sportivo di Carnago ha voluto chiarire la sua posizione in merito alla questione legata ad un suo presunto litigio con Shevchenko: 'Si č trattato di una normalissima discussione comunque non legata alla sua operazione. La faccenda č personale e dunque preferisco non renderla pubblica. Ho letto tante stupidaggini e fumose interpretazioni riguardo alcune frasi pronunciate da Sheva. Se non si conosce il contesto, non si possono trarre conclusioni. Sheva rimane un giocatore fondamentale per noi e posso assicurare che rimarrā certamente al Milan, ma su questo credo non ci fossero dubbi. Ripeto, si č trattato di una normalissima discussione tra un giocatore e il suo allenatore'. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
Quote:
As much as I liked sheva, maldini has the right to speak. He is the captain of Milan and he command respect so as Ancelotti. I hope sheva realised it.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
This is such a non issue. It is only an attempt to cause division in our club. Dont be stupid fish and take a bite of this dumb bait.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Ok, I've viewed the clip showing the "argument" and looked at as much information as I can on the incident.
I think its best to start off by saying I definately do NOT think either Sheva or Ancelotti will be leaving this summer. This story has clearly been blown out of proportion simply to get readers and considering it involves Sheva (Milan's so called Star player) and Ancelotti (the Milan coach) and Milan itself (One of the top sides in world football), its bound to get interest, particularly as it can be used to fuel further rumours of Chelsea buying Sheva. Looking at the video I think a few things to note. Firstly, as has been said, the two men were calm enough to take the discussion in a private area, rather than it being some crazy argument in front of everyone. Next, looking at the discussion, both men seemed fairly calm while talking and never seemed to get heated (contrary to what most reports are leading people to believe). The hand gestures were large in order to make their points, but they were nothing out of the ordinary that might be used in most conversations in Italian (do not forget that when people speak Italian and are used to or of the culture, they naturally convey a lot of feeling into the hand gestures). Also, it seemed to me that neither man ever shouted or raised their voice, which again, makes it look as though things have been blown out of proportion. Finally, the two men shook hands at the end of the discussion. This to me seems they came to some sort of understanding. This also displays that both men still respect one another and that neither was particularly angry at the time, as if they had been, they wouldn't have shaken hands. Note that I have referred to it as a discussion, not an argument. I believe what took place was a discussion, perhaps a serious one, but not an argument. It may also be that the two had disagreements, but this is natural once in a while. I mean, the squad and Milan management are under the watch of the press at all times, surely it isn't always perfect at Milanello and everyone always gets along perfectly. I just hope this matter is out of the way soon and doesn't affect our preseason in any way. On a slightly unrelated manner, Sheva's face seemed quite swollen in that video (I assume because of surgery), but otherwise he looks to be in pretty good shape. |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: New York
Fave Players: Me.
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
It was quashed the very moment this thread was created. There is a difference too when one says "hey you're stupid" from "hey dont be stupid". Just so you know. ![]()
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: New York
Fave Players: Me.
![]() |
Quote:
QUASHED? or, squashed? no one needs to get technical with comments that someone may overlook at times. now......let's not be stupid ![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
I think the media, as usual, exaggerates everything. No doubt that Carlo and Sheva might have a "disagreement"; but such things are part and parcel of the game! You dont expect everything and everyoen to be so perfect and full of sunshine in Milan, thats just ludicrous.
This isnt a matter to fret about at all. Dont bother with the media reports. Like Carlo said, some of them were "stupid and unclear".
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|