AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-07-2005, 18:25   #16

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Any ideas on who will play other than Gila? For us in Jamaica, it starts at 8pm local time...or in 2.5 hours...
I have an idea. Ancelotti recently stated that Gila would start against the Fire. In practice today, the team was divided into 2 nine-men units and the side Gila was on contained Vieri as well. I think this will be the starting line-up:

Ele, Cafu, Stam, Maldini, Nesta, Serginho, Vogel, Ambrosini, Rui Costa, Vieri, Gilardino
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 18:32   #17

Dodsdomd

Registered User
 
Dodsdomd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Calgary
Dodsdomd is on a distinguished road
Any word on the game being on here?

http://www.media.gov.kw/

I need to see it!
Dodsdomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 18:39   #18

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Warro,

young kid starting with an A is Matteo Ardemagni... he's not even with the Primavera, he's with the Junior team, he's 17-18...

the game starts at 8pm (Chicago time), 6 pm Pacific, 9 pm Eastern US... 3 am Italy...
so, 1:20 before Gilardino's debut...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 19:38   #19
walmania
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodsdomd
Any word on the game being on here?

http://www.media.gov.kw/

I need to see it!
As far as I know it will be. I am still waiing for confirmation.


Walid Belkhear
President Milan Club UK
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 19:56   #20

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by walmania
As far as I know it will be. I am still waiing for confirmation.


Walid Belkhear
President Milan Club UK
which one of the four? KTV 1, 3, 4 5?
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:05   #21

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Milan play with a 3-4-1-2 formation:

MILAN: Fiori; Stam, Nesta, Maldini; Cafu, Vogel, Ambrosini, Serginho; Rui Costa; Vieri, Gilardino

Source: acmilan.com
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:13   #22

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
has it been delayed??? ... jazeera are showing the gold cup?!?!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:17   #23

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
has it been delayed??? ... jazeera are showing the gold cup?!?!
Yes. Livescore indicates time from 21:00 to 21:30.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:20   #24
walmania
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
which one of the four? KTV 1, 3, 4 5?
it will be on K3. As far as I can make out, the game begins in 15 minutes (2:30am UK time).

I saw the formation on acmilan.com but really hope to see Kaka take the pitch in these types of friendlies as it is now that he can get used to playing with the strikers and stike up an understanding.

I am so tired adnd I have to be up in 6 hours for work. The life of a football fan, do you guys think that the players know what we go through just to follow our team? My girlfriend says that if I was to put in as much effort in our relationship as I do for Milan she would have married me by now, I say thank God I have Milan!

Walid Belkhear
President Milan Club UK

Last edited by walmania; 27-07-2005 at 20:26.
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:32   #25

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Vieri scored and chicago equalized like one minute later.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:33   #26

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
true... i got a ticket for 750 pounds on the last day, and i finished my visa to the UK in a few hours and took my last IGCSE exam and travelled to heathrow airport (5hrs) and then took a car all the way to manchester to watch the final... i did not eat a thing the whole day, nor did i piss.. etc


it was worth it!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:33   #27
walmania
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodsdomd
Any word on the game being on here?

http://www.media.gov.kw/

I need to see it!
The match is not being broadcasted on this channel, sorry.



Walid Belkhear
President Milan Club UK
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:35   #28

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I see that teh link provided by D-Elect works terrific.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 27-07-2005 at 20:45.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:36   #29

D-Elect

Registered User
 
D-Elect's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Maldini
D-Elect
people!! watch the game live on

http://chicago.fire.mlsnet.com/MLS/chf/index.jsp

click on LIVE MATCH


forza milan!
D-Elect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:36   #30

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
If you can not get the video, then I will be your commentators. But I can only do it for another 10 or 15 mintues (the rest of the 1st half), then I will have to leave and I won't be able to watch it myself.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.