AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-07-2005, 18:03   #16
Rossonera23
Guest
 
C'mon dont make me laugh... Vieri will shine? where?...I dont think I will live long enough to see that happen...
and Crespo was a completely different story...Crespo runs...he is agile....he was great really ..honestly do you really think Viery can fill his shoes??? well I dont... Vieri is just a still tower that eventually the ball finds and bumps against .... ( cos he hardly finds the ball ) its almost like the ball does all the job itself!!! .... Jut like that Pippo who should have remain on Juventus ...

is that what you guys call a striker?... give me a break!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2005, 18:17   #17

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
vieri was not meant to replace crespo. gilardino was meant to replace crespo. vieri was meant to replace JDT. give him a chance for crying out loud gee. Just remember, if Vieri starts scoring important goals for Milan, people will bring this post up and make you look like an a$$

I was a huge critic of Gila but the moment he started wearing the red and black i shutup because he is now one of us - a Milan brother. I don't care how much I hate a player, the moment he is rossonero, he is immediately a part of me. I will never criticise Gila unless he misses a point blank range goal with 20 seconds remaining in the champions league final against real madrid to win the game 2-1 jk

Last edited by Nadir; 28-07-2005 at 18:19.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 00:17   #18

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with the consortium that Vieri is a positive addition to the crew of AC Milan. Vieri is a great player who will add depth to the squad, especcially if the Milan forwards suffer from a bout of injuries. Last season Milan ran nto some difficulties when Sheva was injured, and since Ingahzi spent a major (MAJOR) portion of the season with his medical staff.
I think that Vieri can make some positive contributions to the team. Milan made a decision to hire him on for the season, and I welcome him with open arms, and hope that he will show us all just how young and good he still remains.

Forza Vieri, Forza Milan
derekhski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 00:56   #19

Sheva7_Evo

Registered User
 
Sheva7_Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
Sheva7_Evo is an unknown quantity at this point
why is vieri a world class striker now that he is in Milan?
unless he turns things right around, he's deadweight. . . the guy is seriously way beyond his peak.
hope he proves me wrong.
Sheva7_Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 04:09   #20

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossonera23
C'mon dont make me laugh... Vieri will shine? where?...I dont think I will live long enough to see that happen...
and Crespo was a completely different story...Crespo runs...he is agile....he was great really ..honestly do you really think Viery can fill his shoes??? well I dont... Vieri is just a still tower that eventually the ball finds and bumps against .... ( cos he hardly finds the ball ) its almost like the ball does all the job itself!!! .... Jut like that Pippo who should have remain on Juventus ...

is that what you guys call a striker?... give me a break!!!
Relax please!!!! Let's give Vieri a chance! What kind of fan are you? Blaming our players before the competition started! Let's support our team and enjoy the season!

And by the way.... Pippo should have stayed in Juve? Didn't we win the Champions League in 2003 thx to many goals of Inzaghi! It seems that you forget very very quickly!

Forza Milan!!!!! And pls support the Rossoneri, don't blame them!!!
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 06:42   #21

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Thank Goodness many of us agree on supporting Vieri. I'll admit he was not on the top of my list to come to Milan. But he's here now and all the whining isnt gonna make one difference. I remember not being to thrilled when we got Inzaghi. I am more than happy to say that I was wrong. Rosso23... he's not an Inter or Juve player anymore. So we dont have the need to feel like that towards him any longer. I used to call him the big "v@gina" cause that was how he portrayed himself at Inter. That's how a lot of world class players portray themselves when playing for Inter. INTER is adept at bringing out the worst qualities of human behavior into the sporting world. So much so that I'm actually impressed at how consistently they do this.
Now most of us are willing to give Christian a chance. He of course needs to realize that such immature antics that he any any player has shown at Inter is ZERO tolerance for us here in Milan. I think he knows this too! I seem also to remember many former Inter Merda footballers playing their best games when they made the wise crossover to our family at AC MILAN. Our club is the greatest at taking care of it's players and also giving them a swift kick in the a$$ if they get out of line. So for me I'm not too worried about this. Neither should you Rosso23.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 06:47   #22

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossonera23
C'mon dont make me laugh... Vieri will shine? where?...I dont think I will live long enough to see that happen...
and Crespo was a completely different story...Crespo runs...he is agile....he was great really ..honestly do you really think Viery can fill his shoes??? well I dont... Vieri is just a still tower that eventually the ball finds and bumps against .... ( cos he hardly finds the ball ) its almost like the ball does all the job itself!!! .... Jut like that Pippo who should have remain on Juventus ...

is that what you guys call a striker?... give me a break!!!


You sound like a 5-year old
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 07:39   #23

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
i hate to go on about stats but thats the only concrete evidence we haev when we gauge how good a striker is. now vieri scored 12 times in 27 games last year and he is consistently injured!!

consistently injured throughout his career and yet he still has an average of a goal every two games!!

i take it when JDT signed for us the people who dislike vieri, must have thought it was judgement day and armageddon rolled into one (a bit like the day you found out father xmas was your dad, i was distraught.....).

His record for clubs is no where near as consistent or as good as vieris. take into the fact that when JDT is injured or out for a while when he gts back into the team he can`t score.

vieri on the other hand (as his stats show) can be injured and upon his inclusion in the team will pick up where he left off scoring goals left, right and centre (the same can be said of sheva, if hes out for any length of time as soon as hes in he scores..thats why hes so highly regarded).

i shall not judge vieri until he starts missing chances, until then don`t knock one of serie A`s most consistent performers.
MATNAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 09:07   #24

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
and anybody who knocks inzaghi has either
a) never seen him play
b) never seen his stats
c) didn't watch the 2003 CL winning season
d) doesn't know what he is talking about
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 09:11   #25

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I would go for d)
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 09:14   #26

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
how DARE you insult superpippo inzaghi like that. I dont care if you have personal issues or whatever, but as a "rossonero" as you claim to be, such comments are not acceptable after all hes done. Certainly "he should've remained at Juventus"; im sure the Juventinos would've given more support than you did

ps - I am sorry if I sound too harsh, but really, you shouldnt have said that.
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 10:23   #27

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Ok, lets breathe, stretch(for the glass),
breathe, stretch(for the ice)...
breathe, stretch(reach for the rum, pour over the ice)
breathe, stretch(reach for the coke (a cola)
breathe, stretch(reach out and pour the coke over the rum and ice)
relax, inhale, exhale..inhale...hold it, hold it, hooooold it..ok, make smoke rings, sip your rum and coke, and put your feet up...watch the sunset...then take another toke...ok, dont things look a little better now? Vieri seems more like Henry now doesnt he?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 08:29   #28
Marco_Van_Baste
Guest
 
Although I have serious reservation about Vieri, you guys are right in that we should support Milan.. for better or worse...(hopefully for the better
If Milan had not bought Gilardino, things would have honestly looked BLEAK. Now that he is here, I am confident that the FIRST CHOICE partnetship of Sheva and Gila will be absolutely deadly. As for pippo, he's a milanesta at heart without a doubt, but lets hope he bounces back from injury fast enough to help Milan gain top honours this season

Regards to all of you here in forums!
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 19:23   #29

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
As a 4th string striker, I'm happy to have Vieri.

If he was my 1rst or 2nd string, I wouldn't be too happy.

Considering the fact that he IS our 4th string, I think Milan made a great pickup.
Not to mention that he was free. He may not be the fastest or the greatest on the ball, but he does have lots of big game experience.
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 21:57   #30

Southernsun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: New York
Fave Players: Me.
Southernsun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossonera23
C'mon dont make me laugh... Vieri will shine? where?...I dont think I will live long enough to see that happen...
and Crespo was a completely different story...Crespo runs...he is agile....he was great really ..honestly do you really think Viery can fill his shoes??? well I dont... Vieri is just a still tower that eventually the ball finds and bumps against .... ( cos he hardly finds the ball ) its almost like the ball does all the job itself!!! .... Jut like that Pippo who should have remain on Juventus ...

is that what you guys call a striker?... give me a break!!!
are u what they call.........a milan fan? pippo 4 life. vieri will come through.
__________________
Southernsun is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.