AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2005, 08:38   #16

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
raul can stay at madrid, every one wins tht way
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 05:48   #17

rossoneroid

Registered User
 
rossoneroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
rossoneroid is on a distinguished road
I can't see Raul with Milan. His ego doesn't fix with the pattern of our beloved club.
__________________
milan, kill your enemies !!!
rossoneroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 11:45   #18

Diavolo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Fave Players: Rivera, Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten
Diavolo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 8 4 Life
Milan would be so much stronger with raul. Hes an attacking weapon and would be a perfect partner for gilardino. Shevo is starting to get on, hes had his run we should move to new ideas.
You have a Roque Junior avatar and would fancy Raul to join Milan.
Definetly you are not Milanista
__________________
I hate the Gang of Honestsi
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 11:57   #19

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo
You have a Roque Junior avatar and would fancy Raul to join Milan.
Definetly you are not Milanista
whats wrong with that
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 13:07   #20

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Milano
whats wrong with that
roque junior played for us like 3yrs ago…… without even being too good.
i believe that is what he means,
and raul is a real player- one of their only home products, he can stay at madrid- isnt milan material
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 13:30   #21

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio-mania
roque junior played for us like 3yrs ago…… without even being too good.
i believe that is what he means,
and raul is a real player- one of their only home products, he can stay at madrid- isnt milan material
good point ok ok
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 17:27   #22

sam_3

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini
sam_3
r u serious?
sam_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 17:54   #23

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
It is pointless and useless to keep discusing this because Raul is never going to leave Real Madrid and Milan will never even think a second about geting him, but if you want my opinion everything (players, supporters, etc) that has to do with Real Madrid is disgusting.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2005, 09:56   #24

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo
You have a Roque Junior avatar and would fancy Raul to join Milan.
Definetly you are not Milanista



very true
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2005, 10:48   #25

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Let me weigh in here with 2 cents:

I dont know what creates this "I hate Madrid, and all their players" attitude that I detect in this thread...could it possibly be....envy?

I say that because, the current leading goal scorer in the UCL, Raul, is a world class player, who does everything for the team, he scores (well not much in past seasons, but as the ALL TIME LEADING GOAL SCORER in the UCL, thats pedigree enough for me), he passes, he draws defenders, and TACKLES...which many forwards are incapable/unwilling to do.

While I agree that he will never leave Madrid, and also agree that he probably wouldnt come to Milan, I think, were he to actually arrive in Milan, he would be right up there with our better players.

Madrid are the current standard by which other clubs are judged. NO CLUB has the silverware that Madrid can boast, NONE. So please, stop "playa-hating"...I can understand dislike for a club, but the posts I have seen here, just smack of envy more than anything else, and as such, seem to be unreasoned.

I say all the above and firmly remain a Milan fan. Milan is the club I chose to support before I even knew much about European football,..why? Because I saw a black, rastafarian (well, he had locks, even if he wasnt doing it for religious reasons) and decided that if this club could have a Rasta on their books, then this was a club I would support (In Jamaica at the time, Rastas were heavily persecuted by mainstream society). But I can still acknowledge another clubs greatness, ánd respect them for their history and achievements.

While Raul wont come to Milan, there are times that I wish he would have, maybe a couple years ago. He is still relatively young though, so who knows what the future will bring?

Raul can walk into ANY team in the world, he is that good. So please, even if you dont want him in Milan, appreciate his ability, if only that.

(Ok, so I got carried away, and thats about 4 cents worth)
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2005, 10:54   #26

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Let me weigh in here with 2 cents:

I dont know what creates this "I hate Madrid, and all their players" attitude that I detect in this thread...could it possibly be....envy?

I say that because, the current leading goal scorer in the UCL, Raul, is a world class player, who does everything for the team, he scores (well not much in past seasons, but as the ALL TIME LEADING GOAL SCORER in the UCL, thats pedigree enough for me), he passes, he draws defenders, and TACKLES...which many forwards are incapable/unwilling to do.

While I agree that he will never leave Madrid, and also agree that he probably wouldnt come to Milan, I think, were he to actually arrive in Milan, he would be right up there with our better players.

Madrid are the current standard by which other clubs are judged. NO CLUB has the silverware that Madrid can boast, NONE. So please, stop "playa-hating"...I can understand dislike for a club, but the posts I have seen here, just smack of envy more than anything else, and as such, seem to be unreasoned.

I say all the above and firmly remain a Milan fan. Milan is the club I chose to support before I even knew much about European football,..why? Because I saw a black, rastafarian (well, he had locks, even if he wasnt doing it for religious reasons) and decided that if this club could have a Rasta on their books, then this was a club I would support (In Jamaica at the time, Rastas were heavily persecuted by mainstream society). But I can still acknowledge another clubs greatness, ánd respect them for their history and achievements.

While Raul wont come to Milan, there are times that I wish he would have, maybe a couple years ago. He is still relatively young though, so who knows what the future will bring?

Raul can walk into ANY team in the world, he is that good. So please, even if you dont want him in Milan, appreciate his ability, if only that.

(Ok, so I got carried away, and thats about 4 cents worth)
WORD!!!
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2005, 15:59   #27

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_3
r u serious?
of course i am .................................................................................................... ............................................................................................



NoT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2005, 21:03   #28

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Let me weigh in here with 2 cents:

I dont know what creates this "I hate Madrid, and all their players" attitude that I detect in this thread...could it possibly be....envy?

I say that because, the current leading goal scorer in the UCL, Raul, is a world class player, who does everything for the team, he scores (well not much in past seasons, but as the ALL TIME LEADING GOAL SCORER in the UCL, thats pedigree enough for me), he passes, he draws defenders, and TACKLES...which many forwards are incapable/unwilling to do.

While I agree that he will never leave Madrid, and also agree that he probably wouldnt come to Milan, I think, were he to actually arrive in Milan, he would be right up there with our better players.

Madrid are the current standard by which other clubs are judged. NO CLUB has the silverware that Madrid can boast, NONE. So please, stop "playa-hating"...I can understand dislike for a club, but the posts I have seen here, just smack of envy more than anything else, and as such, seem to be unreasoned.

I say all the above and firmly remain a Milan fan. Milan is the club I chose to support before I even knew much about European football,..why? Because I saw a black, rastafarian (well, he had locks, even if he wasnt doing it for religious reasons) and decided that if this club could have a Rasta on their books, then this was a club I would support (In Jamaica at the time, Rastas were heavily persecuted by mainstream society). But I can still acknowledge another clubs greatness, ánd respect them for their history and achievements.

While Raul wont come to Milan, there are times that I wish he would have, maybe a couple years ago. He is still relatively young though, so who knows what the future will bring?

Raul can walk into ANY team in the world, he is that good. So please, even if you dont want him in Milan, appreciate his ability, if only that.

(Ok, so I got carried away, and thats about 4 cents worth)
i recall uve always liked raul... but honestly, i doubt ud find many others who would like to have him here, at times it seems only hardcore real fans like him today, i respect him for his records but hes been very very very disapointing, even worse than ur friend eediat vieri or whatever. it makes me want to ask u how can u say this about raul when ur bashing vieri daily?
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2005, 21:50   #29

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Let me weigh in here with 2 cents:

I dont know what creates this "I hate Madrid, and all their players" attitude that I detect in this thread...could it possibly be....envy?

I say that because, the current leading goal scorer in the UCL, Raul, is a world class player, who does everything for the team, he scores (well not much in past seasons, but as the ALL TIME LEADING GOAL SCORER in the UCL, thats pedigree enough for me), he passes, he draws defenders, and TACKLES...which many forwards are incapable/unwilling to do.

While I agree that he will never leave Madrid, and also agree that he probably wouldnt come to Milan, I think, were he to actually arrive in Milan, he would be right up there with our better players.

Madrid are the current standard by which other clubs are judged. NO CLUB has the silverware that Madrid can boast, NONE. So please, stop "playa-hating"...I can understand dislike for a club, but the posts I have seen here, just smack of envy more than anything else, and as such, seem to be unreasoned.

I say all the above and firmly remain a Milan fan. Milan is the club I chose to support before I even knew much about European football,..why? Because I saw a black, rastafarian (well, he had locks, even if he wasnt doing it for religious reasons) and decided that if this club could have a Rasta on their books, then this was a club I would support (In Jamaica at the time, Rastas were heavily persecuted by mainstream society). But I can still acknowledge another clubs greatness, ánd respect them for their history and achievements.

While Raul wont come to Milan, there are times that I wish he would have, maybe a couple years ago. He is still relatively young though, so who knows what the future will bring?

Raul can walk into ANY team in the world, he is that good. So please, even if you dont want him in Milan, appreciate his ability, if only that.

(Ok, so I got carried away, and thats about 4 cents worth)
I don't really see how saying that RAUL is not the ideal choice for Milan is being envious of Real...I think its actually being quite reasonable and logical...

FACT: We have Kaka, Shevchenko, Gilardino, Vieri and Inzaghi who can score goals...

We are having problems in defense due to age and need to act soon to ensure we don't get weaker...

Someone says: Raul would be great for us...
Logical and Reasonably the majority reply : Uhhmmmm NO

Yes, Real have more CL titles than we do...
Yes, Real have bigger 'brand' names in Beckham, Raul, Ronaldo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos and so on...(even though I would take Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo and Gilardino over them 7 days out of the week)...
However, if someone has to be ENVIOUS at this point in time it may just be Real who have been BEATEN by Roma, Milan and Juve in the last 3 years of CL and have not made in a final in all their supposed DREAM TEAM years....
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2005, 09:09   #30

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
...i respect him for his records but hes been very very very disapointing, even worse than ur friend eediat vieri or whatever. it makes me want to ask u how can u say this about raul when ur bashing vieri daily?
Easy. Raul contributes more to the game than Vieri ever will. Vieri outside of the box is the epitome of the saying "Fish out of water". Outside the 18 yard rectangle, he is useless, while Raul contributes as I had mentioned before, with incisive, defense splitting passes, TACKLES, and shots on target, if not goals.

Raul tends to show up in big matches, hence is UCL record. It boggles me that people can be so unreasonable as to discount the ALL TIME LEADING SCORER in what is widely regarded as the toughest league in the world, as a has been, and not worthy of a Milan shirt. (like below for eg)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa7uel
...but Raul is playing worst every day....thousands of players better than Raul
Ahh, pa7uel, no he isnt. When was the last time you saw him play? 1000s of players better? Be serious. None alive have his UCL record..the closest is DiStephano...and he is what, 70+?

Ok, so we currently have players that are his equal, but IMO, he could get eeediat Vieri´s place ANYDAY. Though this is speculation at its most rampant...I believe that if Raul were to get half of the chances that eeediat Vieri gets, he would score twice as much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossoneroid
I can't see Raul with Milan. His ego doesn't fix with the pattern of our beloved club.
Ego? What ego? But this, Billy, I ask you, is a reasonable and logical statement as to why he shouldnt be a Milan player? Maybe, because maybe rossoneroid knows the player personally, having played with him for the Spanish national team...or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Montreal
FACT: We have Kaka, Shevchenko, Gilardino, Vieri and Inzaghi who can score goals...
What dont you get? eeediat Vieri hasnt scored for Milan, and probably wont till after the winter break. Ok, the others can, and will, but Mr. Miss Many Sitters? Puhleeeease!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Montreal
We are having problems in defense due to age and need to act soon to ensure we don't get weaker...
This last, I agree with totally, but what we are discussing here is one poster´s thoughts regarding Raul in Milan, I am quite aware of our defensive frailties, but this isnt what this thread is about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Montreal
Someone says: Raul would be great for us...
Logical and Reasonably the majority reply : Uhhmmmm NO[
And they are entitled to that opinion, though I beg to differ and say: We could have him instead of eeeediat Vieri IMHO.

Quote:
Yes, Real have more CL titles than we do...
Yes, Real have bigger 'brand' names in Beckham, Raul, Ronaldo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos and so on...(even though I would take Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo and Gilardino over them 7 days out of the week)...
However, if someone has to be ENVIOUS at this point in time it may just be Real who have been BEATEN by Roma, Milan and Juve in the last 3 years of CL and have not made in a final in all their supposed DREAM TEAM years....
That isnt my point either Billy, actually, Real could sit back, relax, not win the UCL for 10 years, and it would take a decade at least, for another club to even come close to their what...8 or 9 UCL trophies?

I personally would love to see a Zidane (ok, minus a few years and + some hair) at Milan, and having Ronaldo in our team wouldnt be a bad thing either...though maybe coming off the bench... ....or again, starting over eeediat Vieri. But this post/thread is about Raul. Not the other geriatrico...Ahem, I mean galacticos.
Quote:
I don't really see how saying that RAUL is not the ideal choice for Milan is being envious of Real...I think its actually being quite reasonable and logical...
Bottom line, maybe I went overboard in saying some posters were envious of Madrid´s success, but I cannot see another reason for the pure venom that I see spewing forth in some posts whenever the name Real Madrid is mentioned. What else could be the source of that angst and bile? Could it be that they or their families were persecuted by Franco? If that is the case, then hate Franco, not Madrid. Hate Juve, or Inter...those clubs are worthy of hate. And big time too!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.