AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2005, 17:26   #16

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kakà
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
I've always supported Vieri since he is a Milan player. I always thought: 'he just needs a goal and then he will score many goals after that.'
Last Wednesday, he scored against Empoli, so I was convinced that Vieri would play great in the following games. But what did I see today?
His performance this evening against PSV was awful!!! His movements were so slow and he looked like he was not interested at all. I hope Ancelotti will always give a preference to Pippo, Gila and Sheva from now on. Vieri needs to work hard on training, and maybe within some months, he can try again to prove himself.... when his form is much much better.

And to all those people who said in the very beginning that Vieri wouldn't play well in Milan...
But still, I'm happy that I gave Vieri a fair chance!

Last edited by MilanPerSempre; 01-11-2005 at 17:30.
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 17:29   #17

sam_3

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini
sam_3
the thing is that, ancelloti really believes he will be back to his best, how does carlo know him, he never coached him b4. and i hate the fact that gila is always the first player to be taken off. gila is way better than vieri. It seems like vieri will never b back in form , he lost it.
sam_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 17:38   #18

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Well if Ancelotti doesnt realise quickly, hell be asking Vieri for a lift out of Milanello.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 20:32   #19

The Canadian

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2005
The Canadian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_3
the thing is that, ancelloti really believes he will be back to his best, how does carlo know him, he never coached him b4. and i hate the fact that gila is always the first player to be taken off. gila is way better than vieri. It seems like vieri will never b back in form , he lost it.
Bull****! Vierri is 10 times better than Gila! How many championships has Gila ever won? none. How many times has he appeared in the world cup? none

Stop bashing Vierri when you can't understand the legend


Canadian
The Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 20:36   #20

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
We may aswel sign maradonna then
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 20:45   #21

Mehdi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canadian
Bull****! Vierri is 10 times better than Gila! How many championships has Gila ever won? none. How many times has he appeared in the world cup? none

Stop bashing Vierri when you can't understand the legend

Canadian
We understand he is past it. As for the World Cup, how many easy chances has Gilardino missed in the World Cup against Korea? None.
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 20:57   #22

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canadian
Bull****! Vierri is 10 times better than Gila! How many championships has Gila ever won? none. How many times has he appeared in the world cup? none

Stop bashing Vierri when you can't understand the legend


Canadian
Are you being facetious?
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 21:02   #23

sam_3

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini
sam_3
Quote:
Bull****! Vierri is 10 times better than Gila! How many championships has Gila ever won? none. How many times has he appeared in the world cup? none
ok, if u want 2 start comparing gila to vieri i have no problem. how many championships has vieri won ONLY 1 and that was 9 years ago. gila has got lots of time to win championships.

about the world cup gila will play in his first world cup ever as a 23 year old, while vieri played his first ever world cup when he was around 26.

and IF you have been watching milan games you would c that gila did more for the team than vieri. ( i don't think u've been watching milan games lately, saying that vieri is better than gila and critising rino after the juve game)

viere was great and that is a huge WAS. and i would love it if he proved me wrong and started finding his form of 3 years ago.

p.s. it seems to me from ur posts that ur an inter fan
sam_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 22:30   #24

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Vieri is way past his peak, right now he has got the deadliness of a fly and the touch of an elephant... Oh Gees, how can Carletto put up with him?
Well, he has come for free and he scored a goal... Come on guys he is the mascot of our team, pretty much our Teddy Bear wearing pink panties
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 20:50   #25
mayhemic
Guest
 
I believe Vieri’s biggest problem is in receiving the ball. Once the ball is passed toward him he panic like if he never seen a ball in his entire life! This makes him wander around the field trying to get hold of it, killing whatever chance there is to score. His positioning also needs some attention from Ancelloti. He’s always way back in offside or behind the defense waiting the ball to be drawn directly on his feet. I think Ancelotti should focus on training him to send and receive balls again and his movement within the penalty area, this will boost his confidence and makes him able to support Sheva or Gila. But to be fair, at the moment, almost the entire squad is not in their best shape. Well maybe Kaka and Sheva are. Our win against Juve was a result of their spirit and pressure they forced in the game; it wasn’t “brightness” as Ancelotti would describe it. The defeat against PSV clearly showed that. I think that Ancelotti is aware of it and that’s why he took Gila for Sheva instead of Vieri. He’s aware his team isn’t ready yet and its important for him that Vieri doesn’t feel alienated and that he’s part of the squad, even if that meant our loss against PSV. There are still 6 points to gain in CL and I think Ancelotti won’t take risks in loosing any of them in the future matches.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 22:20   #26

Pablo I

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Pablo I is on a distinguished road
[quote=Warro Bantan] eeeeediat Vieri....of course he misses sitters...he couldnt hit the broadside of a barn with an uzi.

As long as he wears a Milan shirt, I will not condemn him completely

HaHeHoHoHmmmm?

Thank god you did not completely condemn him...I would like to see a case where you do!! That must be one severe spray!

Who's form can you truly be satisfied with? Has anyone...save the phenomenon known as Maldini...stunned you with their consistent brilliance week-in, week-out??

Save the spray till the moment he is the weakest link, because I think his success for Milan will be a product of team improvement as a whole. I recall, when Inter depended on him to literally lift them to victory every game, he would go 3-4 full games without a goal, then score 10 in 5 games. He is a player that needs time; the fact we have such high quality competition in the attacking positions does not afford him that time.

But...team confidence is as contagious as the flu. They have belief within one another, but they lack the invincible mentality that was so prevalent during our record breaking season.

Anyone for Chocolate Lime Pot de Crème?

Serves 4-6


I N G R E D I E N T S
8 oz. chocolate (we suggest Scharffen Berger
2 cups heavy cream
1-2 oz. Kaffir lime leaves
squeeze of lime
6 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
Pinch of salt

This is to die for!!

BY THE WAY...WHY IS MY OLD ACCOUNT INACTIVE? I was most disappointed that not only was I forgotten, dismissed and dispelled...but also deleted! Thanks!!
Pablo I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 11:48   #27

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canadian
Bull****! Vierri is 10 times better than Gila! How many championships has Gila ever won? none. How many times has he appeared in the world cup? none

Stop bashing Vierri when you can't understand the legend


Canadian

lol what have you swallowed mate????

Gila is 10 years younger than vieri. I wanted vieri at Milan but 5 years ago, he WAS a legend. With inter in his good days he used to score 24 goals in 20 games but in the last 2 seasons he has been crap.

On the other hand, Gila is 23 and scored more than 50 goals in the last 2 seasons and this year he scored 5 at least and is more dynamic than vieri.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 14:54   #28

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
I have completely lost my faith in this guy, but as mentioned by Pablo I above, I will not condemn him COMPLETELY as long as he wears the rossonero jersey no.32!
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 15:12   #29

sam_3

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini
sam_3
Quote:
I have completely lost my faith in this guy, but as mentioned by Pablo I above, I will not condemn him COMPLETELY as long as he wears the rossonero jersey no.32!
so if he changes his jersey number , u will start condeming him compeltely (just kidding)
sam_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 16:03   #30

Haroon

Registered User
 
Haroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
Haroon is on a distinguished road
Vieri is a waste of space. We have to thank him a lot for our current position in the UCL! I don't care one bit about that two bit mercenary who joined Milan to anger Inter and did it for convenience as he did not need to change homes. Milan did the same to get him for free and hoping that he would be a hit like Pirlo, Seedorf, Simic et al which would rightly tick off Inter.

The joke is on us and we are paying a price for not making a footballing transfer but a transfer to tick off our cugini. You just don't purchase strikers who are over 31! Bad bad move.
__________________
___________________

ACM 1899
___________________
Haroon is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.